Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions about IADT Animation and portfolio

• 29-01-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I'm in my leaving cert year and preparing my portfolio under the ncad brief 2015 bringing it up to dublin next week, but my no1 place to go is animation in iadt. When I went to the open day they said loads of life drawing and to create characters and stuff - these are my questions though -
    how many sheets of life drawing should i put in my portfolio (I have an A2 size) and
    what else should i include to gear it more towards what they are looking for?
    is one concepts/ideas notebook and one life drawing/still life notebook enough?

I am in the process of making the 2 storyboards and i have a small animation video already done for the ncad portfolio.
    I would be so so so grateful if any past or current students would give me some advice about the portfolio and insight into the course

and lastly how many points is required in leaving or what should i be aiming for? the points were like 955 last year (lc+portfolio) but i really dont have a clue what i'll get in my portfolio so it would be helpful if anyone told me what they got in each.
    If you read this thanks

Advertisement