Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power Lotto games We are not a result site

Options
  • 30-01-2015 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So i had picked a draw in the New York lotto game on Paddy Powers website

Selected play was 2 lines for 2 games. When I check my results I had been entered into the same draw twice! Ok mistakes can be made and forgiving if fixed.

My beef is with the online support plus the fact that they do not give you a bet slip with the numbers that you have chosen for the draws, only the bet stake and the date of the draw.

On the game the link to results page is broken does not bring up anything only a can't load page.

Asked support to give me a working link to the results of the game I have played in.
    Answer : sorry we are not a results site! Anyone know what the law is on taking bets and not giving results?

Comments

Advertisement