Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Thread 02/02/2015

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Between Roman losing and Cesaro winning this show is SOLELY being booked so Austin doesn't yell at Triple H.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have felt surprised by this show, it has been decent bar the opening stuff that just dragged on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

ha, Mizdow and Gold & Stardust are the only decent coherent storylines in the wwe universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Dolph looks a lot leaner and less ripped than a while back

Is there going to be another behind the scenes show from wm30 like last week? Wwe 24 or whatever its called

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

"2 and 99%" I love you Booker

• Advertisement

So the Fameasser has zero effect on bray.. No sell

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

They should not let the Bellas talk. They both sound like utter idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Feed gone during Divas match.....Thank God!!

When they were showing that Sirens thing, part of me was hoping you'd see Mizdow somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Wyatt cuts a promo asking someone (ie. Undertaker) to "find him".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

That's Bray v Taker all but confirmed.

Ageyev wrote: »
    Wyatt cuts a promo asking someone (ie. Undertaker) to "find him".
    Surely he should be found as he is on Raw and Taker isn't? Makes storyline sense
    Blatter wrote: »
    That's Bray v Taker all but confirmed.
    Yup, and I am excited (Yes, I am a Bray Mark and I love it)

Is Eric Rowan's banjo theme the music that he and Harper came out to for one week a few months ago?

Cena was busy sabotaging the flag, that's why he didn't save Rowan!

Wow Romans being a dick..

I like rusev.. Good to have a ridiculous over the top foreign heel. And he'll make a decent face when the time comes

Bloody hell, both JBL and Booker making Reigns out to be some sort of martyr, going on about him being manipulated.

Am liking this Bryan v Rollins bout.

!!!!!!!!!

Ageyev wrote: »
    Am liking this Bryan v Rollins bout.
    Now just imagine if they got a full length PPV bout.

God Cole looked really annoyed when Bryan took the mic from him!

• Advertisement

Not a fan of having the Looney Toon come out for the finish mind.

Is there anyway Bryan could beat reigns at fast lane? Could roman be screwed by Rollins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Is there anyway Bryan could beat reigns at fast lane? Could roman be screwed by Rollins?

I'd like that, but smart money on Ziggler or Sheamus screwing Bryan.

Far from impressed by Triple H.

7f3jvs.jpg

Only caught the last 20 mins. Pretty good interview inthkught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Very good Raw with Harper/Ryback,Cesaro/Uso and Ziggler/Wyatt all being very fun matches and Bryan vs Rollins being great.

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    Very good Raw with Harper/Ryback,Cesaro/Uso and Ziggler/Wyatt all being very fun matches and Bryan vs Rollins being great.

Just Creative and attention to detail makes massive work.

I'd advise heavily skipping 25 minute opening segment. It doesn't actually explain anything.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So Bryan is being used to pacify the audience until Fast Lane, where Bryan will lose and Regins goes on to win at Wrestlemania anyway.

I imagine Reigns will win a hard fought match and at the end they'll have Bryan raise Reigns hand in victory hoping that'll give Reigns enough of a rub to plant himself firmly as the top face.

Yep... ground breaking stuff WWE.... ground breaking.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Loughc wrote: »
    So Bryan is being used to pacify the audience until Fast Lane, where Bryan will lose and Regins goes on to win at Wrestlemania anyway.

I imagine Reigns will win a hard fought match and at the end they'll have Bryan raise Reigns hand in victory hoping that'll give Reigns enough of a rub to plant himself firmly as the top face.

Yep... ground breaking stuff WWE.... ground breaking.... :rolleyes:

Possibly. Or it could be leading to a heel turn. The segment with Reigns and DB in the back, Reigns came across as quite heelish imo.

Either way, it's smart by WWE, creating an element of doubt and hooking us all along. We all want to see DB v Lesnar. They're playing a dangerous game if DB loses and they disappoint the fans again though. If Sheamus comes back and costs DB the match I think i'll lose my mind Charles Whitman style.

Also, yay for Rhodesdust split. Hope they save it for WM, where it deserves to be.

Advertisement