Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Thread 02/02/2015

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Lana spent most of her adult life in the nip seemingly

Just where !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Just caught up with RAW. Maybe its just me but i think they are not fully decided on where to go from here.

I thought they would make Roman fight at fast lane to keep his place at mania was a big possibility alright but with that end of RAW they now have a couple of avenues open.

As others have said in this thread already it could be any number of these

1) As Roman made Rollins lose, they might have Rollins cost Roman at Fast lane.

2) They can have a heel like Sheamus/Big Show come out and cost Bryan at Fast lane setting up their own match for Mania while Roman heads to Main Event

3) Roman joins Authority/turns heel and wins with Big Show/Kanes/Rollins help.Not sure if he was just trying to up his emotions or whatever but he did seem very like a heel. I'd say he would be better at it than a face.

These were just 3 off the top of my head. its a good idea by WWE as they have time to decide (if they havent already) and keeps me interested for Fast Lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Raw live feed cuts out during Paige's match just as it looks like she is having a wardrobe malfunction #fiercesuspicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Ascii wrote: »
    Is there anything to say that Rollins cant cash in the money in the bank at WM? My thinking is that Roman will win but when he is celebrating Rollins will enter and cash in the contract to steal the title.
    He can cash it in. Could be a likely outcome. Storyline wise he has until June 29th.
    Overall its gone to s**t lately. The whole authority storyline, combining the heavy weight title and WWE title into one is poor.
    Those belts were originally one belt, and split out because of the brand extension. Since that's pretty much gone, there's no point in two belts. Logical decision really. May effect star power at house shows but who cares about them.
    We had broc who has held it for prob 9 months and has only fought twice at two PPV events.
    6 months. Those events are only 9.99 on the WWE network :P
    They have even moved Experience from Sky 1 on sunday morning and replaced it with excerpts of talking from RAW. Last sunday morning not one fight was to be had over the whole hour.
    That was an odd edition of Raw, a snow-storm in Connecticut meant they had to hold the show in WWE HQ and run a clip-show of the Rumble combined with in-studio interviews. They did well for what they had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

veganrun wrote: »
    Raw live feed cuts out during Paige's match just as it looks like she is having a wardrobe malfunction #fiercesuspicious
    Sky and some other networks which air it live hastily cut the feed after the northern nights suplex. After the match the Bellas sprayed fake tan on Paige.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Raw ratings:

Average: 4,292,000

Hour 1: 4,466,000
    Hour 2: 4,403,000
    Hour 3: 4,008,000

http://pwinsider.com/article/91338/raw-audience-dips-but-still-stays-well-over-four-million-viewers.html?p=1

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

If HHH came out to talk about the controversy at the Royal Rumble, where the Rock's interference changed the outcome of the Royal Rumble, why the hell didn't Rusev get a look in? He was the only person with a legit chance of winning after The Rock got involved. Silly Billies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭briany

Deadlie wrote: »
    If HHH came out to talk about the controversy at the Royal Rumble, where the Rock's interference changed the outcome of the Royal Rumble, why the hell didn't Rusev get a look in? He was the only person with a legit chance of winning after The Rock got involved. Silly Billies.

That's amazing that they directly referred to Rusev while simultaneously forgetting all about him. I've read of WWE that writers are sometimes being mocked when suggesting events that maintain continuity, so the reason for Rusev having no inclusion is probably because "f*ck it."

Speaking of bad booking, the idea of hiding under the ring is stupid, especially when Rusev is supposed to be a bad ass fighting machine. He looked like a chump hiding out, only to then be Bushwhacker Luke'd out of the ring by Reigns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It was funny how this crowd was so pro-Reigns. I wonder would they have written it like they did had they known. The problem is that no matter how many pro-Reigns crowds they get, the Mania and post Mania Raw crowds will likely crap on him.

I didn't like Rollins's whingeing on this show about the title shot. He has the briefcase so having these gripes just seems dumb to me. I just can't buy into the idea that he would be so keen on a one-on-one contest with The Beast at Mania, when he has the briefcase which can be used on the Mania winner if he so chooses. Yeah, yeah he wants a Plan B option. It just annoys me.

On a plus note, Nikki was stunning. She wouldn't be high on my WWE crush list normally, and I've always preferred Brie, but on Raw she looked spectacular.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 126 ✭✭harrymagina

Turned it off after 20 mins. Need new writers
    The feuds today are pathetic, matches predictable. Very little to no talk in the ring between people who are meant to be feuding, everything happens in the ring, no more hospitals, back stage brawls, supermarkets, beer and milktruck, terrible talkers now left in Wwe, authority is pathetic, very little or crap build up to matches.

Feuds Id like to see: Cena v ambrose; lesnar v Bray Wyatt ziggler v Daniel bryan, reigns v Rusev. All matches with proper build up. Not the shore u see today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Because they are stuck in this weird kayfabe/non-kayfabe limbo. It's obvious the "controversy" was the crowd reaction and the legit annoyances with booking...but you can't say that as part of a scripted TV show. So they need some cover with an angle that did occur, but then that doesn't play in to the legit problems.

Personally felt there'd have been better ways to handle it; The Authority aren't needed at all. Have Reigns come out, have Bryan come out. Have the segment go off the same way, but without The Authorities involvement and don't mention the the "Controversy" at all.

Reigns: "I won, but I get you guys still think I have something to prove."
    Bryan: "Reigns, face me and we'll see how much you have to prove. Win or lose, we'll put on one hell of a match."
    Rollins: "I want a shot at the title."
    Reigns: "I'm not scared of either of you. You two fight, I'll happily face the winner at the PPV, put my title shot on the line and prove I deserve to win."

No need for the condescension of the Authority or any makeshift excuses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was expecting him and Cena both out for the opening part to lay their claim too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was expecting him and Cena both out for the opening part to lay their claim too :p

Would've given their angle a bit of credibility, had they done it.

Advertisement