Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

I think Charlotte is lying nobody is after her she probably just ran away

Her smirking at the end is proof of that, I was thinking it would be a fairly stupid story line if it were true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

She may not be a lesbien, she may end up with Damion..... Doug, what's he like! planning a valentine's date with Ama without her knowing.
    Pete, "Amas not interested" you tell him Pete!

What's the story with Dolores, did she have an mastectomy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that Charlotte Bishop back?
    Yes she is and she must love her Lion bars!

Charlotte seems to have matured and grown up a bit. Meanwhile wee Rachel is still like a 14 year old, and hasn't changed a bit.

Didn't recognise Charlotte at first btw. I thought she was some randomer that Callum knew before he was in carrigstown.

Didn't recognise Charlotte at first btw. I thought she was some randomer that Callum knew before he was in carrigstown.[/quote]

I thought the same, it wasn't until she spoke that I recognised her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Pete was doing the hoovering and when she was finished he gave it to Doug & walked away no sign's of plugging the thing out.

Doug invited strangers he met in a bar to come back to his mother's place what the hell.

I think Charlotte is lying nobody is after her she probably just ran away

Is Doug gay or something? He meets two strange blokes in a bar, invites them back to his place and then they're seen asleep on his sofa the following morning :D

I had an idea Charlotte was feeding Callum a cock and bull story. She has form for being devious and a liar.

• Advertisement

Love the way Pete told Doug he has no chance with Ama

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Seriously, Bob, either report Jim or fook off. It's the same kind of story as where's me money, where's me money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Yeah, annoying storyline with laura, they keep her out of the show for weeks, then obviously realise she's still alive so it's like quick, let's give her a storyline! If this is another lesbian plot for her it shows a serious lack of imagination on the writers' part.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Really? The writers are rarely imaginative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

dogcat wrote: »
    Really? The writers are rarely imaginative!

Imagination is one trait they are lacking in, a 10 year old could write better story lines than them.

I am seriously hoping the writers will read this comment. So if you are a fair city writer hand on your notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    Seriously, Bob, either report Jim or fook off. It's the same kind of story as where's me money, where's me money!!

As well aa judy being reported to the medical council. And dermot being reported to the accountancy council!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

this is the thing with FC. the stories just wander on and dont go anywhere. everything is just milked. between scenes which are just a repetition of eachother to scenes where one minute they argue, then they make up, then they argue, then they forget they argue........... i swear i play soccer every tues and thurs, hence missing fc. i often miss it wednesday also with champ league and sundays if i see it i see it but i never am at a situation when i say to myself "wow, when did that happen" or "i am lost, whats going on here" because the stories are just bet into you and the conversations rarely progress much. every day EE gets a DUM DUM moment. yet we are lucky to get one once a month with FC. ..... i love you, i dont love you... i love you........... i want a family, i dont want a family, i want us to settle down with a family, i dobt think im ready for children........ wheres my money, you have until tomorrow to give me my money, you have two more days and you better have my money, ok thats it i have been patient no more messing aroundt give me my money by next month or ill ask you again for it.

this is the thing with FC. the stories just wander on and dont go anywhere. everything is just milked. between scenes which are just a repetition of eachother to scenes where one minute they argue, then they make up, then they argue, then they forget they argue........... i swear i play soccer every tues and thurs, hence missing fc. i often miss it wednesday also with champ league and sundays if i see it i see it but i never am at a situation when i say to myself "wow, when did that happen" or "i am lost, whats going on here" because the stories are just bet into you and the conversations rarely progress much. every day EE gets a DUM DUM moment. yet we are lucky to get one once a month with FC. ..... i love you, i dont love you... i love you........... i want a family, i dont want a family, i want us to settle down with a family, i dobt think im ready for children........ wheres my money, you have until tomorrow to give me my money, you have two more days and you better have my money, ok thats it i have been patient no more messing aroundt give me my money by next month or ill ask you again for it.
    Damn you. I read that post twice. That's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

Damn you. I read that post twice. That's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

20 minutes?!!! takes me 30 seconds to read that!

ps as a FC viewer the frequent loss of 20 + minutes of your life is something you should be well used to anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good to see Charlotte back, Rachel can finally get to make use of the permanent surprised look she has when she sees her for the first time.

Doug is a total waster.

Good to see Charlotte back, Rachel can finally get to make use of the permanent surprised look she has when she sees her for the first time.

Doug is a total waster.

doug is challenging wayne to the carrigstown gobsh1te award right now....

...........but i guess seeing as they are STEPBROTHERS, thats hardly surprising!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

I'm finding real similarities with FC & Corrie lately.

Dan paralysed / Sinead paralysed
    Jackie turning up for 2 sons she left / Mother turning up for Katy and Izzy who she left

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Brush your hair Callum.

For a Wednesday morning there's very little traffic on the road.

• Advertisement

So managing a local charity shop is a career move? No offence to people who volunteer in such shops, fair play. But FC, seriously?

is Doug on drugs!! His rapid limb movements, anxious demeanour and constantly shocked look is very telling...........

is Doug on drugs!! His rapid limb movements, anxious demeanour and constantly shocked look is very telling...........

I think he's finally figured out the 'near far cow' theory from Fr Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

There's the look now :pac:

Is Jo growing taller or Dermish getting shorter?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Who's yer one a journo for the sun or the north side people?

Anyone remember the Carrigstown Gazette?

Is Jo growing taller or Dermish getting shorter?

She's towering over him. :-D, must have had her heels on.

Jane is bound to make an opportunity for herself somehow by having Charlotte there.

You know the real St Valentine was clubbed to death & beheaded

Was in a fit of laughter man that new Doctor one liner's sure are great he is the male version of Blanche

• Advertisement

In full fooking swing it was tonight. Insufferable actress....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement