Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Ballinteer Lodge is this where Niamh went for her drink on her lonesome?

I was wondering where the hell she was? Dean was there a few weeks agao. WTF is that about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    I was wondering where the hell she was? Dean was there a few weeks agao. WTF is that about?

Is it supposed to be near to Carrigstown perhaps (or even in it)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,390 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this where Pete's ex wife was or is working too?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this where Pete's ex wife was or is working too?

Actually, I think it might be, yes

Did they really have to do a close up of the knife 😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Mumbles is now sniffles!! Listen to him suck the not up his nose after every sentence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Ridiculous storylines and acting being reintroduced by Jane....................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Orla was in janes bedroom/toilet for a lonnnnnnnnng time before she showed herself. Weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Mumbles is now sniffles!! Listen to him suck the not up his nose after every sentence!

Weird alright , is it a nervous thing , a drug thing or just hayfever . Its feckin odd anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jadaol

Bullocks wrote: »
    Weird alright , is it a nervous thing , a drug thing or just hayfever . Its feckin odd anyhow

I think it's an acting coach thing. Giving them a tick to make them seem au naturelle. Charlie does it as well in EastEnders. They do it nearly once in every scene. Annoying as hell and a bit gross

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, Amanda Ryan just brought back in again for another pointless Neil story. When is Paul or Rachel going to fook her off their property? Not any time soon seeing as Charlotte still is bezzy mates with sour puss, and she has the run of the Brennan house!

FFS, Amanda Ryan just brought back in again for another pointless Neil story. When is Paul or Rachel going to fook her off their property? Not any time soon seeing as Charlotte still is bezzy mates with sour puss, and she has the run of the Brennan house!

Aren't they forgetting that Neil is supposed to be much older than Amanda? If I remember correctly, one of the main reasons Neil had to leave Carrigstown was that Lucy fabricated a story that he was coming onto Rachel and her mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

Strazdas wrote: »
    Aren't they forgetting that Neil is supposed to be much older than Amanda? If I remember correctly, one of the main reasons Neil had to leave Carrigstown was that Lucy fabricated a story that he was coming onto Rachel and her mates.

That was old Neil tho... New Neil is about 10 years younger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Jadaol wrote: »
    I think it's an acting coach thing. Giving them a tick to make them seem au naturelle. Charlie does it as well in EastEnders. They do it nearly once in every scene. Annoying as hell and a bit gross

It makes me think sick more than au naturelle. Asking yer wan out for a drink and he nearly snotting down on top of her , he hadn't a chance !

That was old Neil tho... New Neil is about 10 years younger.

Indeed, it's as if it's two completely different characters. The new Neil looks about 20-21 and is being written by the scriptwriters as if he is 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Indeed, it's as if it's two completely different characters. The new Neil looks about 20-21 and is being written by the scriptwriters as if he is 21.

Imagine if they did voice overs when reintroducing old characters....

"Neil's back, and this time he's younger than ever!"

"Welcome back Farrah to Fair City...different person....same accent....and this time she's forgotten she's a teacher!"

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jadaol

Bullocks wrote: »
    It makes me think sick more than au naturelle. Asking yer wan out for a drink and he nearly snotting down on top of her , he hadn't a chance !

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

Orla was in janes bedroom/toilet for a lonnnnnnnnng time before she showed herself. Weird.

and... what was Orla doing in Janes flat? said something about getting something for Dolores.. what?? in Janes flat. That was a totally weird scene.

gubby wrote: »

and... what was Orla doing in Janes flat? said something about getting something for Dolores.. what?? in Janes flat. That was a totally weird scene.

Definitely....what possession of Dolores could be in Jane's flat and how would Orla have a key?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Orla said she saw Jane's door open when she was passing (Dolores flat must be on same floor?) and went in to see what was going on.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Orla said she saw Jane's door open when she was passing (Dolores flat must be on same floor?) and went in to see what was going on.

Oh yes, that sounds about right. The only strange part was that Orla was in Jane's bedroom for ages for reasons unknown. Come to think of it, why didn't Jane suspect Orla was the burglar?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Oh yes, that sounds about right. The only strange part was that Orla was in Jane's bedroom for ages for reasons unknown. Come to think of it, why didn't Jane suspect Orla was the burglar?

Maybe Jane's bedroom is palatial in size and it literally took Orla ages to walk around its perimeter.

Why is Pete being such a kn*b?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Why is Pete being such a kn*b?
    It must be his turn. Give it a couple of days and he'll be back to normal and Wayne will have taken over....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Jayne getting Damien to fix new locks for her. That's Damien, father of the grandchild of the man she is convinced is terrorising her....

• Registered Users Posts: 20 4Courts

Nice that Charlie brought his posh voice to hospital.

This Doug guy is hilarious!! So much bodily jerks when he speaks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Louise is such a babe. Perfect body and I really like her acting (I might be minority opinion there).

She also has a stick-thin model's body already, it's a little ridiculous if they're going to try to do an eating disorder story with her.

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Jayne getting Damien to fix new locks for her. That's Damien, father of the grandchild of the man she is convinced is terrorising her....

In fairness Damien is the only handyman in Dublin.

Louise has now devoted her whole life and mental efforts into modelling when she only got the idea a week ago. Thats Farrah style job progression.

Rachel Pilkington (Jane) is really annoying me in this story. Terrible actor

Caoimhe's sobbing is as bad as Jennifer Anniston/Orla.

• Advertisement

Michael is breathing through his nose after every sentence? Whats with that? Was he always like that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement