Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Damian (I hate kids Halpin) cares about his unborn baby now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭buzzing147

Strazdas wrote: »
    Aren't they forgetting that Neil is supposed to be much older than Amanda? If I remember correctly, one of the main reasons Neil had to leave Carrigstown was that Lucy fabricated a story that he was coming onto Rachel and her mates.

He looked like he got lucky in the honda :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 4Courts

Damian (I hate kids Halpin) cares about his unborn baby now?

Ah in fairness he never said he hated kids! He was just scared to become a father after seeing what his t his own n father turned out to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,390 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Jane still have the 50 grand from Paul or some of it left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Orla wants rid of Tommy as much as Jane does so she could be the one who broke in and leave it to Jane to accuse Tommy, or maybe I'm overthinking things.

I See they've replaced the tomatoes for peppers in the Bistro.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Jane still have the 50 grand from Paul or some of it left?

She loaned it to bella doyle, hes thinking of reopening his shop but couldn't find an investor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,390 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Doug or Neil be Rachel's deflowerer?

It looks like it's heading that way. ;-)

It looks like it's heading that way. ;-)

My bets are on tommy

buzzing147 wrote: »
    My bets are on tommy

Ah here, that's a step too far for FC.

• Advertisement

I think Orla wants rid of Tommy as much as Jane does so she could be the one who broke in and leave it to Jane to accuse Tommy, or maybe I'm overthinking things.

don't forget the french stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

It is very obvious that
    Orla is the one one who broke into Jane's place. We know it was not Tommy. We know Orla was in Jane's place. We know Orla hates Tommy much more than Jane does. Orla will in the end find herself ganged up on by Tommy, Caoimhe and Jane and likely her baby's secret will come out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

They can't seem to make up their mind who Doug's girlfriend is. It is always hinted it is to be Ama and then they moved away from this. Tonight, Rachel seems to be heading in that general direction?

Neil will no doubt fall head over heels for the scheming Amanda. This will lead to all kinds of problems for Doug, Neil, Rachel and poss. Paul and Niamh. This is further evidence why it is useful for the storyline to bring Doug and Rachel closer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'd hate to be around if/when Paul gets wind of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It's certainly plausible alright. It would be quite clever of the scriptwriters not to show us her messing up the apartment (or would that be too subtle for them?).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

And she probably still won't crack a smile......Sour puss fook!

4Courts wrote: »
    Michael is breathing through his nose after every sentence? Whats with that? Was he always like that?

Always. If he's not mumbling he's sniffling.

What exactly was Neil and Amanda meant to be at in the car?

Bringing the new 'buurd' for a spin in the car? The one he met a day earlier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

We should see what Orla's reaction will be when she is told that it couldn't have been Tommy because he was in the shop with Farrah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

anyone else notice Charlie's accent change from when he was in the pub with Bela to when he was in the Hospital with Dolly?

In the pub he was *cough, ahem, stutter stutter posh accent* and in the Hospital he was *cough, ahem, stutter stutter, ajh * ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    What exactly was Neil and Amanda meant to be at in the car?

Bringing the new 'buurd' for a spin in the car? The one he met a day earlier!

That's about it, he took her for a spin in the car and was showing off.

buzzing147 wrote: »
    My bets are on tommy

Barry must be due for release soon.

For a fully qualified chef who has worked in top restaurants in Paris in London, why is Neil hanging out with 16yr olds?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 spottyapples

Was watching Wednesday nights Fair City today, and I tried to ring Tommy's phone number but I noticed there was an extra digit. So, I took out the last digit and rang it, but the numver doesn't exist. So then I examined the number again, and said to myself "how weird is it that two 0's are beside each other", so I decided to take one out and try it. It rings and says "Tommy" and hangs up 😱

If you wanna give it a go the number that appears is: 087 38200724
    Remove a 0

Was watching Wednesday nights Fair City today, and I tried to ring Tommy's phone number but I noticed there was an extra digit. So, I took out the last digit and rang it, but the numver doesn't exist. So then I examined the number again, and said to myself "how weird is it that two 0's are beside each other", so I decided to take one out and try it. It rings and says "Tommy" and hangs up 😱

Remove a 0

The number was on Tommy's grow your own garden poster 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Remove a 0
    Which 0 do I remove? The first one or the second one?

sligojoek wrote: »
    Which 0 do I remove? The first one or the second one?

does somebody actually answer the phone, is it a real number?

Omg I Just called the number it does say Tommy and then hangs up, its really weird

Hey I dare someone to leave a message on the voice mail saying that want to help him at the allotment, just hide your number

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Omg I Just called the number it does say Tommy and then hangs up, its really weird

I know right!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement