Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rachel seems to become friends with all the people that bully her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

when Amanda said "want to hear about my family?" to Rachel I just knew there'll be a whole story about her terrible home life, etc..of course Rachel will forgive her immediately because of course having trouble at home automatically makes bullying ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    How the fook does Amanda have a free reign to ponce around and cause trouble in the garage? How long before sour puss cracks a smile and becomes her bezzy mate?

Yes how is Paul allowing Amanda anywhere near Rachel

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So Neil goes from Orla (35?) to Amanda(18) and doug goes from Ama to possible Rachel!

Neil never went with orla, it was the couriers ex he was with.

Neil never went with orla, it was the couriers ex he was with.

I think he did years ago when a different actor was playing him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Neil's character is like Benjamin Button!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fin12 wrote: »
    I think he did years ago when a different actor was playing him.

Oh yeah your right actually the other actor did :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Leo shows Kerri-Ann a letter sent from Paula which breaks up with him. Leo becomes worried about Paula when there is no sign of her in her home, so he asks Deegan to put out a few feelers for her. Kerri-Ann manages to make contact with Paula and informs Leo that she fled to Greece with her son following problems with the social welfare
    I seriously can't at Fair City anymore. Really...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

dogcat wrote: »
    Leo shows Kerri-Ann a letter sent from Paula which breaks up with him. Leo becomes worried about Paula when there is no sign of her in her home, so he asks Deegan to put out a few feelers for her. Kerri-Ann manages to make contact with Paula and informs Leo that she fled to Greece with her son following problems with the social welfare

They must have found Granny's skeleton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

She has certainly gone to the wrong place :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

Hope she brought loadsa cash !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Strazdas wrote: »
    She has certainly gone to the wrong place :D

Could be worse - Tunisia

What's with caoimhe and the open mouth expression all the time?? So weird! Like a fish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Surely Mondo must deserve an award for the most consistent dolt in any soap ..ever??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

maurv1 wrote: »
    Surely Mondo must deserve an award for the most consistent dolt in any soap ..ever??

Billy Mitchell from Eastenders takes that award yearly

ducking hell FC :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Are we actually supposed to care about Louise and Carrigstowns Next Top Model? Why are they even bothering? Its actually not even funny anymore, it's just bad.

I see the phantom Chariot office has reappeared again. Wasn't it destroyed by fire in September 2013 though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Farrah looked great last night, nice legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Strazdas wrote: »
    I see the phantom Chariot office has reappeared again. Wasn't it destroyed by fire in September 2013 though?

Is that the same office? the layout looks the same though.

• Advertisement

Is that the same office? the layout looks the same though.

It's definitely the office where we used to see Dermot and Esther and Niamh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mondo: How the fcuk is cleaning Decco's jacks securing Juliet's future?:rolleyes:

Mondo: How the fcuk is cleaning Decco's jacks securing Juliet's future?:rolleyes:

He's not called a "tragic loser" for nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

He should consider "jacking" the job in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Can't believe that I used to think Michael was cute-he doesn't look well these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Did I miss an episode or when did Juliet go back to ciara in England?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

So Hayley is a PR consultant, a modelling agent and a businesswoman.
    But she still needs a gobsh*te to invest 500euro in a start-up venture.....Only in Fair City :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

lorweld wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode or when did Juliet go back to ciara in England?

That's what I thought too!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

^^^You're not allowed to talk about the past. You are expected to accept what bull$hit stories you are told. Do not question the brilliance of the writers. Carrigstown will from now on, be only referred to as Wayward Pines.

Always answer the telephone.

• Advertisement

I like Orla's blue dress.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement