Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

lorweld wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode or when did Juliet go back to ciara in England?

I'm pretty sure you're right. Last time we saw Juliet, she was living with Mondo at Decco's place. I don't recall any scene where she returned to England.

Another puzzling one is that Louise is playing hard to get with Michael. Have the scriptwriters forgotten that these two have already had a one night stand?

honeybear wrote: »
    Can't believe that I used to think Michael was cute-he doesn't look well these days

Yeah..... He's really gone off....what is it, can't put my finger on it . :eek:

Why is "Junior not toddling around by now ? He must be a year old ? Or at least crawling? All we ever see is a buggy with the hood up ..... And Wayne and Orla going around whinging about no sleep because of him! Surely he's growing up a bit by now ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Why is "Junior not toddling around by now ? He must be a year old ? Or at least crawling? All we ever see is a buggy with the hood up ..... And Wayne and Orla going around whinging about no sleep because of him! Surely he's growing up a bit by now ????

Isn't jack in a buggy too? And he's at least 38 by now

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Strazdas wrote: »
    He's not called a "tragic loser" for nothing :D

He'll be cleaning up soon after giving greasy 60% of his cut of the profit from the €500 deal, he'll probably be able to move Juliet to dalkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That Greasy deal just handing over money without a moment's notice!

Hopefully it doesn't turn into Greasy and "Where's me money, where's me money?" I thought we were going to see that with Hayley asking Mondo "Where's me investment, where's me investment?"

I thought Jane looked particularly well last night, and fair play to her for ripping off Orla. Orla, the one who gave her a job after what she put Niamh through!

Sick or Orla crying ans as for Ama why did she tell Jackie about Doug? doctor patient confidentiality

How come Mumbles/sniffles and Niamh never bump into each other? He'll have given the whole female cast a dose by the year's end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sick or Orla crying ans as for Ama why did she tell Jackie about Doug? doctor patient confidentiality

Ama should be fired by now, she's constantly breaking the doctor/patient confidentiality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She's not a doctor, she's a nuss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Yeah..... He's really gone off....what is it, can't put my finger on it . :eek:

He has a head like a gargler!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

where have Dermot, Jo and kids disappeared to, and what has become of the launderette?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Also, think Rachel and Doug could yet become an item?
    Thought there may have been chemistry between Jackie and Paul?

Also, think Rachel and Doug could yet become an item?
    Thought there may have been chemistry between Jackie and Paul?

Paul & Jackie seem to be a good match

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Paul & Jackie seem to be a good match
    One is as miserable-looking as the other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Whiny Hughie is coming back :(
    I'm hoping for one of their 'oh look, it's a new actor but none of the other characters have noticed' type situations...

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Orla is annoying me, a few nights ago she couldn't face a night out due to Junior/Tommy issue and now since she has decided to tell Tommy, she swans off and starts sing songs, feel sorry for Wayne. I do think the stress will destroy them so they should tell but she is being so insensitive about it all!!

Really like Kerry-Ann but it's been nice to have a break from her character for a bit.

Hope they turn the Mondo character around a bit, he is just on repeat with making idiotic mistakes and been given 2nd, 3rd etc chances, getting very old at this stage.

FFS , Greasy now on the 'where's me money.'

Jeez, Wayne. It's FC, not Game of Thrones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Oh god Tommy, at least deliver that line with suspense...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Fair play to Tommy!

Didn't see that one coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

I suspected that Tommy knew all along that he was the father. Maybe he reckons that the child is better off with Wayne, seen as how Tommy hasn't exactly been a great father.
    Hate Jane, she's a bit like Tracey Barlow - no-one could be that evil.
    Sick of Mondo and the constant second chances/stupid schemes/stupidity. Very boring at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Jane better get fired from mccoys at this stage. It will be so unrealistic if they keep her on after her latest shenanigans

Jackie to Paul "Will you ever cop on" best fair city in ages about time someone brought Paul back down to earth

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'm sick of the Tommy /Wayne / Junior 'secret' story. If Jayne hadn't told Tommy tonight, I'd have told him myself......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Jackie all well again and back at work

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Jackie all well again and back at work

Yes, the Doc changed her medication and it appears to be working.

jos28 wrote: »
    I suspected that Tommy knew all along that he was the father. Maybe he reckons that the child is better off with Wayne, seen as how Tommy hasn't exactly been a great father.

Tommy is a lot shrewder than some of the others give him credit for.

Please, not more Mumbles and Niamh flirting! It's gross!

• Advertisement

Why is anyone surprised that Tommy knows? Orla already told him in the hospital/prison! Yeh, we were 'led' to believe that that conversation never entered his head....:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement