Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Junior....... Tommy knows, the Doctor knows, Caoimhe knows, Damien knows, Dolly knows, Pete knows, Jane knows, and Niamh and me daaaa are getting suspicious.
    The only one who doesn't seem to know is my granny, who's 96.
    Though she's starting to ask awkward questions too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

coolhull wrote: »
    Junior....... Tommy knows, the Doctor knows, Caoimhe knows, Damien knows, Dolly knows, Pete knows, Jane knows, and Niamh and me daaaa are getting suspicious.

I'd say even Junior himself knows! Tommy must be morto having a young lad called 'Junior' - can you imagine a name like that on the Kilkenny hurling team.
    Imagine the commentry during a game: "And Junior sends it over the bar"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

coolhull wrote: »

I think Bob and Jo are in the know as well! And all of us of course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

walshb wrote: »
    Why is anyone surprised that Tommy knows? Orla already told him in the hospital/prison! Yeh, we were 'led' to believe that that conversation never entered his head....:rolleyes:

I remember her going to see him but I don't recall her telling him he was the father.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I remember her going to see him but I don't recall her telling him he was the father.

Judith told him when he was holding her and Bob hostage, she thought it would give him a reason to live I think. Orla went to visit him to see if he remembered what Judith had said. He didn't mention it so she assumed that he didn't know or had forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

I'd say even Junior himself knows! Tommy must be morto having a young lad called 'Junior' - can you imagine a name like that on the Kilkenny hurling team.
    Imagine the commentry during a game: "And Junior sends it over the bar"

To be fair it would be odd hearing
    "And Zak sends it over the bar".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

.....and the fact that a Kilkenny player sounds when they talk like they went to Eton.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Ok Ok how about "And Zak sends it wide"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I thought Zak was more of a rugger bugger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Wayne you're the nutjob overreacting here.

• Advertisement

Louie the actor who plays him is really good & Leo's bird moving to Greece the country is ****ed lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Rachel want Neil or Doug?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Is there any way of watching FC while abroad? Does RTE Player work outside Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

happyday wrote: »
    Is there any way of watching FC while abroad? Does RTE Player work outside Ireland?
    I think it does nowadays.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Rachel want Neil or Doug?

Why not both? :D anything to put a smile on her face & for god sake why are all the FC teenagers hanging out at a garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

sligojoek wrote: »
    I think it does nowadays.

Thanks but I tried it. No luck. :-\

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I tried and the soaps don't come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Ok, blunt question, is Dolores dead or does she live to fight another day ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Dolores is very much alive, discharged from hospital this evening, we all had sandwiches upstairs in McCoy's to celebrate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

happyday wrote: »
    Thanks but I tried it. No luck. :-\
    dogcat wrote: »

Are you sure? Fair City became available earlier this year internationally both on the live stream and on RTE Player. Have they reversed that?

• Advertisement

Has Neil dyed his hair? Pretty sure he has.....brown hair tonight and black hair only a week or so ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is there something wrong with Amanda and Rachel? One of them hates the other and bullied her badly, so why is she so desperate to be her mate? The other, sourpuss, why the fook is she entertaining it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dee_mc wrote: »
    Dolores is very much alive, discharged from hospital this evening, we all had sandwiches upstairs in McCoy's to celebrate ;)

Has Pete proposed again in Mccoys yet (in front of 7/8 strangers but to a cheer of the sound decibel level of a 60,000 stadium)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Has Pete proposed again in Mccoys yet (in front of 7/8 strangers but to a cheer of the sound decibel level of a 60,000 stadium)

Not yet, but he said something weird last night like 'she has me to take care of her'... I'm going to assume he means 'take care of her' in a Julie Andrews kind of way (not in an Al Pacino kind of way ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Was I the only one who thought Orla's reaction after Wayne spoke to Tommy was strange. I thought she would've wanted to find out straight away what Tommy's intentions are. Instead she just stared at Tommy and walked away.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hughie, Renee, and Ted sat and ate dinner last night.
    But when it came to the washing - up, there were only two dinner plates.
    Did they make poor Hugh eat off the floor?

walshb wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with Amanda and Rachel? One of them hates the other and bullied her badly, so why is she so desperate to be her mate? The other, sourpuss, why the fook is she entertaining it?

I could only understand the two of them interacting with each other if Amanda had turned over a new leaf and was a reformed character who regretted the bullying.

Doug obviously is as thick as a plank. Rachel told him she didn't want Amanda joining them and clearly felt very uncomfortable in her presence last night and yet he carried on as if nothing is happening and all is fine and dandy (to the point where Rachel left and apparently went home on her own).

Was I the only one who thought Orla's reaction after Wayne spoke to Tommy was strange. I thought she would've wanted to find out straight away what Tommy's intentions are. Instead she just stared at Tommy and walked away.

Neither Orla nor Wayne gave Tommy a chance to state his opinion or intentions and Wayne's way of dealing with it was to go on all out attack and hurl threats and insults at Tommy.....not the maturest way of handling things.

dogcat wrote: »

Fair city definatly works. I'm watching it in the states on rte player

And yes I am ashamed of myself!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Strazdas wrote: »
    Neither Orla nor Wayne gave Tommy a chance to state his opinion or intentions and Wayne's way of dealing with it was to go on all out attack and hurl threats and insults at Tommy.....not the maturest way of handling things.

That's Wayne and Orla. Remember Caoimhe gently queried Junior's "possible" hearing issues? Their reaction was ridiculous. They nearly had her beheaded. Any normal parents would be just very concerned and inquisitive. Turned out Caoimhe was right, which resulted in Orla inflicting upon us the most horrendous few weeks of screeching!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement