Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

walshb wrote: »
    which resulted in Orla inflicting upon us the most horrendous few weeks of screeching!

That's what damaged the poor child's hearing lol :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

That's Wayne and Orla. Remember Caoimhe gently queried Junior's "possible" hearing issues? Their reaction was ridiculous. They nearly had her beheaded. Any normal parents would be just very concerned and inquisitive. Turned out Caoimhe was right, which resulted in Orla inflicting upon us the most horrendous few weeks of screeching!

Poor old Tommy looked bewildered at the onslaught last night. Makes you wonder who the real mental one is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Strazdas wrote: »
    Poor old Tommy looked bewildered at the onslaught last night. Makes you wonder who the real mental one is :D

Tommy very grateful that at least Junior hasn't inherited Wayne's genes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'd say Tommy had to change his jocks after that eyeballing from Wayne, the most unconvincing hardman since Callum.

Why does everybody ask Tommy why is he back here
    He lives there, doesn't he?

• Advertisement

sick of those kids in FC I do not care, is this Hollyoaks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That last exchange between Wayne and Tommy was beyond stupid.
    Also, I can't hack Hughie, Jane and Amanda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Renee want Hughie around now as he has money from his court case win :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Renee want Hughie around now as he has money from his court case win :p

Nah Renee has changed I hope, I like her. Do you think Hughie & her will get together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Fair City needs some new blood. It's getting very incestuous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Interesting that Paula is in Greece. Maybe she'll save the Greek economy with her mother's pension!

We haven't seen Jo and Dermot's reaction to Tommy's return, that could be fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

threetrees wrote: »
    Interesting that Paula is in Greece. Maybe she'll save the Greek economy with her mother's pension!

We haven't seen Jo and Dermot's reaction to Tommy's return, that could be fun!

She didn't even do one days work in the Station... She sold her house, according to Leo...... Can an Irish citizens collect the dole in Grease?

She didn't even do one days work in the Station... She sold her house, according to Leo...... Can an Irish citizens collect the dole in Grease?

I believe she can in fact as Greece are an EU member.

sick of those kids in FC I do not care, is this Hollyoaks?

I'm not sure where this storyline is meant to be going.....seems the scriptwriters have something planned for them, as they're in a lot of scenes together.

Feeling very sorry for Tommy now......Wayne is a total plank!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why are Orla and Wayne making the whole situation worse, Tommy is being very fair saying that Wayne is juniors dad but he would like some contact with the child, whats wrong with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Why are Orla and Wayne making the whole situation worse, Tommy is being very fair saying that Wayne is juniors dad but he would like some contact with the child, whats wrong with that.

Maybe the fact that he's a lunatic?

fin12 wrote: »

Certainly, it would be reasonable for any natural father to make such a request on discovering he had fathered a child.

I suppose a compounding factor is Tommy's psychiatric episode and imprisonment.....that seems to be the thing that is making Wayne go berserk.

I will give FC some praise in that at least Orla and Wayne and Jane are discussing how the hell she is still working there. I was expecting the usual not a bother attitude. Sure we're all friends here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I will give FC some praise in that at least Orla and Wayne and Jane are discussing how the hell she is still working there. I was expecting the usual not a bother attitude. Sure we're all friends here.

Still, she can't be trusted. How could you even put up with her lurking around?

• Advertisement

Still, she can't be trusted. How could you even put up with her lurking around?

True. Out the fcuking door. But it's FC. Look at Amanda and Rachel bonding. Job in the garage awaits Amanda! Charlotte and Rachel bezzy mates as well....

Well Tommy coming back has put a bit of life back into FC at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Jane is concerned about Tommy/Orla's child. Maybe she should spend a while wondering where her own son Callum has disappeared to.
    He was last seen, months ago, walking into the sunset through the gates of RTE. And nobody, not Paul, Niamh, ten-minute girlfriend Charlotte, and certainly not Jane have ever wondered where he's got to.
    But Paula, a 50 year old woman, is out of touch for a few days and Superintendent Deegan moves heaven and earth to track her down.

Bob has a short memory, giving out about Tommy and Hughie, considering he took 200 k from a dying man.

Nice move there by Hughie, producing the cheque book!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

So Louie is back a day and has already has a Irish bank account and a cheque book.
    Well done fair city.

So Louie is back a day and has already has a Irish bank account and a cheque book.
    Well done fair city.

And Paula moves to Greece and manages to get a job straightaway - when over 25% of the population there are unemployed not to mention everything else thats going on there
    Again, well done fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Neil reminds me of jack Nicholson from the shining when he smiles......and not in a good way

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Why are there no fat people in. Faircity ? Its hardly representative of our population with such a huge problem with obesity. Its all the more bizarre as they generally eat out every day . At the very least the kids should be sumoesque with a staple diet of milk shakes and burgers and chips. I suppose Paula was a big gal but she's fecked off to Greece now.......maybe she felt isolated in a world full of skinny people. Although in fairness to fc, they have their fair share of ugly people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Is Fair City still being shot in SD? Looks terrible compared to Brooklyn Nine Nine on RTE 2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement