Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭The Dogs Bollix

Orla's fella is gone crazy. He should be locked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh god just how stupid is Wayne the pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Wayne is singlehandedly making this small molehill into Everest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wayne hooks up and marries a bird that was up the pole by another bloke after a random ecounter. Wants and accepts said baby as his own while real Daddy gets carted off to the looney bin. Now he has a problem with real Daddy being around? I don't get this 1980s storyline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

wayne is losing the plot but seriously can't Tommy stay out of the pub for even one day.

• Advertisement

What's with the schoolgirls and Doug and that nutjob Neill?

Staff shortage?

Leo should join goldilocks in the bath with Hughie tossing neuro notes into the feckin suds! That's TV!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What's with the schoolgirls and Doug and that nutjob Neill?

Staff shortage?

It's a bit of a rehash of a storyline from summer 2013 when Doug, Callum, Rachel and Charlotte were hanging out and crashed one of Paul's cars and Doug was wrongly blamed.

Orla's fella is gone crazy. He should be locked up.

Is Wayne having a breakdown or something? He's showing signs of extreme paranoia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wayne shouts that he is not the kids dad and apart from Niamh and Farrah all the zombie drinkers that can't speak don't even bat an eyelid.

Also you'd swear Tommy just arrived back when Junior was nearly grown up with Wayne and Orla going on about him having no right to be anywhere near him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Caoimhe and Tommy go into the pub and why is Jane still working there?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Caoimhe and Tommy go into the pub and why is Jane still working there?

It's in the script?

Oh wait....

Ugh! just caught up on the last 2 episode with those FC Kids & Wayne moaning I am struggling to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I missed a few episodes and am catching up. How did Jane find out Tommy is Jnr's Dad?

happyday wrote: »
    I missed a few episodes and am catching up. How did Jane find out Tommy is Jnr's Dad?

She overheard Wayne and Orla discussing it in the back of the pub if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Since the toilets were wrecked, the Dillons have arrived,ordered and eaten food and nobody has used the women's toilets?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Orla must not know too much about sinks, it's not rocket science to take the paper towels out, same with the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Orla must not know too much about sinks, it's not rocket science to take the paper towels out, same with the toilet.

Pity the two young wans can't just randomly walk into an articulated truck after that, they wouldn't be smirking too long then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,371 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    She overheard Wayne and Orla discussing it in the back of the pub if I remember correctly.

Yes and then she blackmailed then and still has her job

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

So water flowing from the sink for a few minutes causes the whole pub to be closed down? IF the toilet was on the next floor and came through the ceiling I could understand, but it's on the ground floor, A mop and bucket would have care of it in no time.
    But Orla screeches : ''Get Damien! Quick! Quick!'', like Damien was some sort of Bob the Builder coming to the rescue.
    Can he fix it?
    No, he bloody can't!
    He goes into the toilet, has a quick glance, and immediately orders the pub to be closed down. And none of the extras sitting there even asks 'why?' They all nod silently. finish off their pints, (conveniently, there's only a mouthful left in each glass) and walk calmly out without a word...
    Fair City - truly a parallel universe

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Now Im no plumber, but why was Damo covered in grease/black stuff after sussing out the damage in the basement?. He looked like he'd just serviced a car.

• Advertisement

Orla & Wayne most annoying soap couple ever

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A water pipe bursts in the cellar and completely destroys all the stock? I used to work in a pub, and all the beer and spirits came in barrells or bottles. How the hell could a leak penetrate glass bottles or metal kegs?
    Ok, maybe the KP peanuts and Pub Crisps got a bit damp, but that's hardly enough reason to close the entire bar.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting. This is Fair City.....

coolhull wrote: »
    A water pipe bursts in the cellar and completely destroys all the stock? I used to work in a pub, and all the beer and spirits came in barrells or bottles. How the hell could a leak penetrate glass bottles or metal kegs?
    Ok, maybe the KP peanuts and Pub Crisps got a bit damp, but that's hardly enough reason to close the entire bar.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting. This is Fair City.....

Would a pub like McCoys even have a cellar? Most pubs in Dublin have their storage area on the same level and out the back, certainly on village main streets like the one in Carrigstown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Had to laugh at Amanda ribbing Wayne last night. The "creep" line was hilarious. She's good!

Orla is one c%%t. Publicly going against her hubby so many times. Two skangers with vodaka bottles in the pub and he confiscates it and she demands in front of them that he relents and gives the bottle back. He's a bigger mug I suppose. He married the c&%t!

walshb wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Amanda ribbing Wayne last night. The "creep" line was hilarious. She's good!

Since when is she back with her sidekick though? From what I recall, the two of them were expelled from their school and then the second girl went to Rachel and apologised for the bullying and said Amanda had been bullying her too.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Since when is she back with her sidekick though? From what I recall, the two of them were expelled from their school and then the second girl went to Rachel and apologised for the bullying and said Amanda had been bullying her too.

I know. It' FC all over. Just throw in randomers to make stories. Look at Hayley poncing around getting jiggy with half the cast for the sake of it, oh and she's also a fashion critic and part time crook (both to invent stories for Mondo and Louise). Amanda's friend has been thrown into it every so often since the school expulsion.

Here's the other thing. Since when is Damo on 24/7 handyman call? If anything Orla should have been on her knees "you know what" looking for Damo's assistance, but no, she's ranting and barking orders at him?:confused: Is he employed by McCoy's as the janitor-handyman? Wayne is married to her, which gives him some excuse, but wtf is Damo's excuse for being Orla's local mug?

If anything Orla should have been on her knees "you know what" looking for Damo's assistance,

But Orla's been on her knees doing, "you know what" for donkeys years. That's how she got into this feckin mess in the first place.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Orla is one c%%t. Publicly going against her hubby so many times. Two skangers with vodaka bottles in the pub and he confiscates it and she demands in front of them that he relents and gives the bottle back. He's a bigger mug I suppose. He married the c&%t!

well I dont think he has a right to confiscate their bottle, he has a right to tell them to leave but that's all.

Anyway would you blame anyone for bringing nagans into pubs now a days with the price of drink in pubs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement