Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Orla & Wayne most annoying soap couple ever

Is their marriage heading for the rocks? For a couple of newly weds, they do a lot of arguing and bickering, when you would expect them to be compromising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    well I dont think he has a right to confiscate their bottle, he has a right to tell them to leave but that's all.

Anyway would you blame anyone for bringing nagans into pubs now a days with the price of drink in pubs.

Not really getting into the legal aspect of it, but her blatant refusal to back him was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    Not really getting into the legal aspect of it, but her blatant refusal to back him was a joke.

I agree, I cringed! Don't know what he sees in her. She nods way too much.

I agree, I cringed! Don't know what he sees in her. She nods way too much.

Any normal wife in that position would have been right behind her hubby and ran them out of the place. If it transpired that the two teenage tearaway drunks they had a right to the vodka bottle, who fooking cares? Hardly going to be shut down for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

rustyf81 wrote: »
    Now Im no plumber, but why was Damo covered in grease/black stuff after sussing out the damage in the basement?. He looked like he'd just serviced a car.

Maybe someone had forgot to flush?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Any normal wife in that position would have been right behind her hubby and ran them out of the place. If it transpired that the two teenage tearaway drunks they had a right to the vodka bottle, who fooking cares? Hardly going to be shut down for that.

If they are underage then there's an easy solution...tell them to collect the naggins with the guards!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,129 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

If they're 18 or over, they've broken no law by bringing alcohol onto the premises but they've broken the rules of the pub of course which means an automatic barring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Farrah says her party won't be the same without her mother there.

The same Farrah who didn't talk to her family for years, she didn't even bother coming home for the brothers funeral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You shudda gone to Chill Insurance, Orla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I can see why Orla and Wayne can't afford to pay for the repairs, Orla is drinking the stock with her mates, what's Damians excuse for having financial problems? he has no mortgage and his own business yet he's has money troubles.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    You shudda gone to Chill Insurance, Orla.

Give that man or woman a cookie :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's the story with the doctor and Dan, a new bromance or romance brewing, who will say I love you first :p

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

****e everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tommy and Orla to end up in the sack....again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I can see why Orla and Wayne can't afford to pay for the repairs, Orla is drinking the stock with her mates, what's Damians excuse for having financial problems? he has no mortgage and his own business yet he's has money troubles.

I know people like that their working full time, living at home not paying off any college debts or anything and constantly saying they've no money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Tommy and Orla to end up in the sack....again!
    I reckon it'll be Damien.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I reckon it'll be Damien.

I reckon it will be bed hopping for

Orla with Damien or Tommy
    Wayne with Jane or Farrah
    Tommy with Laura's girlfriend or Niamh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I reckon it will be bed hopping for

Orla with Damien or Tommy
    Wayne with Jane or Farrah
    Tommy with Laura's girlfriend or Niamh

actually Tommy and Niamh would be really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Wayne & Orla are turning into the Kat & Alfie of Carrigstown. The constant misery is exhausting......

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

was enjoyin fair city ok, the tommy story, the 'junior' story, etc, dan in his wheelchair story, in fact, like all the stories, but then, fair city in it thinking it is pc, bring back nina and laurna and I do not want to know..no one does. fair city alienates families. nobody wants to have that on when little children are watching as it is just soap political correctness gone mad - no such situ is really about and even if it was why do I and small kids have to have it pushed down our noses in family time,,,,all will rush to ban me but they know I say the truth really. Fair City has lost the plot and lost viewers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cris Jones wrote: »
    was enjoyin fair city ok, the tommy story, the 'junior' story, etc, dan in his wheelchair story, in fact, like all the stories, but then, fair city in it thinking it is pc, bring back nina and laurna and I do not want to know..no one does. fair city alienates families. nobody wants to have that on when little children are watching as it is just soap political correctness gone mad - no such situ is really about and even if it was why do I and small kids have to have it pushed down our noses in family time,,,,all will rush to ban me but they know I say the truth really. Fair City has lost the plot and lost viewers

Are you trying to suggest that lesbian couples don't really exist and that they are somehow damaging to families??

You didn't get the message that time when Jo Fahy didn't want Laura to talk about dating girls in front of Zoe or Ben did you? Facepalm. Bet you love ol tired washed up Eoin & Debbie stories!?

The pub was shut for less than 24 hrs. Just how much repairing was done, and how much can it cost? Probably a couple hundred euro....

One of the most homophobic posts on boards. Don't hold back. Wait. Too late!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Why are "little children" watching soap operas?

tk123 wrote: »

Oh you know, Dolores with cancer, Hughies drinking, mondos thuggery and all the affairs , kids thrive on it. Kids can even learn how to bully from Amanda! Pity about the love stories though :(

Oh you know, Dolores with cancer, Hughies drinking, mondos thuggery and all the affairs , kids thrive on it. Kids can even learn how to bully from Amanda! Pity about the love stories though :(

Quality!

tk123 wrote: »

Oh no not this again but I agree Soaps are not for Kids if they were they'd be on Nick Jr :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oh no not this again but I agree Soaps are not for Kids if they were they'd be on Nick Jr :pac:

My point was that if somebody has a problem with the storylines they shouldn't let their kids watch them... Kids know what 'gay' is - they have enough gay characters in their own tv shows so blaming FC and other soaps for showing that being gay is 100% normal and acceptable in society is a ridiculous argument to make... Especially in a soap forum :p

• Advertisement

Where is Dolly and Pete

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement