Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Anyone notice how all The Station scenes are set outside these days? All the staff seem to be hanging around outside.....

Someone else mentioned that, something to do with indoor scenes coatings! ... Ever since it was mentioned I've been paying attention and seen the same outside the Bistro.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Someone else mentioned that, something to do with indoor scenes coatings! ... Ever since it was mentioned I've been paying attention and seen the same outside the Bistro.

its so odd.... they must have blown the budget on "Ballentine Lodge"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why does Dermot always talk to his son like he is a 3 year old?!?

Why does Jo talk to Dermot like he's 3 years old? How does he listen to that wan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Probably saves money on lighting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

fin12 wrote: »
    Ok that was really weird at the end, why was Shane acting all shocked it was only a bleeding kiss on the check.

Maybe he's a Virgin too

• Advertisement

Oh Jesus cringe ....that was so bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You just know Binjimin will get a black eye from boxing training. Let's hope Jo doesn't do an Orla on it and wail and screech the bejaysus out of us for weeks.

walshb wrote: »
    You just know Binjimin will get a black eye from boxing training. Let's hope Jo doesn't do an Orla on it and wail and screech the bejaysus out of us for weeks.

Everytime my dad see's Jo onscreen he shouts Binjimin :D & he also says Dermish

Everytime my dad see's Jo onscreen he shouts Binjimin :D & he also says Dermish

Don't we all?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,668 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

For someone who is supposed to be an investigative journalist Nina doesn't ever seem to do any actual work, she seems to be plonked at Damien's place 24/7

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Don't we all?:)

Dad is that you? :D

Fair City? Loool! Does anybody even watch this?! It is worse than Hollyoaks!

Ouch Digital Spy form users are harsh, wellllllll :pac: this thread makes it worth it

Any-who here is some spoilers
    Fair City's executive producer Brigie de Courcy has teased a "very exciting" September for the soap.

Fans can expect to see some familiar faces return to the show, but the biggest episodes will focus around a "spectacular and unexpected event" that will take place in the middle of the month.

Courcy told IFTN: 'We have a very exciting September. We have a couple of familiar faces returning to the soap to shake things up and we also have a pretty spectacular and unexpected event in mid-September that is going to have a huge impact on a lot of lives.

"There is a lot of excitement about that event here. This is one that is definitely going to come out of left field for the audience, I think!'"

Could it be an Disaster maybe? but Fair City cheeps out on everything which is surprising since its RTE #1 show in the ratings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Spectacular and unexpected event that will have an impact on a lot of lives

Burst pipe in the comminity centre knowing FC.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Burst pipe in the comminity centre knowing FC.

The big reveal that everyone in fair city is in fact sired by Tommy 'The Ram' Dillon?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

There's definitely a strange vibe between Sean and the GP but then the stunned look between GP and Ama happened shortly after, looked like he had been hit by Cupid's arrow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

producer Brigie de Courcy has teased a "very exciting" September for the soap.
    "spectacular and unexpected event" that will take place in the middle of the monthalso have a pretty spectacular and unexpected event in mid-September that is going to have a huge impact on a lot of lives."
    Rachel smiles? The Doctor actually treats a patient in his surgery,? Cas buys a new, or even second-hand jacket? Decco's buys a second van for his massive courier emporium? Mondo remembers that his daughter is waiting for him in the port at Holy head since mid- June?
    The possibleties are endless.....

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

I don't like that Lenka chap whatsoever. Creepy.

SoapFan27 wrote: »
    There's definitely a strange vibe between Sean and the GP but then the stunned look between GP and Ama happened shortly after, looked like he had been hit by Cupid's arrow!!

So its not only me who is thinking this. They would make a cute couple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When did Juliette return to FC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

When did Juliette return to FC?

When did she even leave in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

Jo said Juliette was 13, I thought she was only about 9

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bgrove

Juliet v Ben..... Fight to the death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jo said Juliette was 13, I thought she was only about 9

No she's definitely 13 - Mondo and Ciara had her when they were 15 and I was the same age as the two of them when that storyline took place. I'm 28 now, so it's been 13 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

No she's definitely 13 - Mondo and Ciara had her when they were 15 and I was the same age as the two of them when that storyline took place. I'm 28 now, so it's been 13 years.
    What? You keep a Fair City diary? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

coolhull wrote: »
    What? You keep a Fair City diary? :D

It's weird the details that stick with ya, huh? :D

It's weird the details that stick with ya, huh? :D

weird........or sad? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

weird........or sad? :P

In fairness, anyone who posts on this thread is sad.....
    That scene when we are led to believe that nuss kissed the doc was weird.....he looked like a rabbit in headlights. I think the camera man got distracted and missed the kiss and they were too cheap to shoot the scene again. The nuss/ doc story is going to be another drawn out storyline. I suspect when she eventually gets together with the doc, Caoimhe has an affair with him, stealing her man twice. The docs new friendship with greasy and Dan is bizarre.
    Re the exciting storyline in September, maybe one of the machines in the laundrette breaks down, maybe carols sprog gets to spend the afternoon with her, maybe stripey gets a steam mop......who knows what lies ahead. I'm sure the script writers are down at the nearest old folks home brain storming with the geriatrics for some fresh ideas.

Are other users posts taking a long time to show up on this thread for anyone else? Right now it says hungry pig posted a few minutes ago, but I can only see a post from 8 hours ago? Is this because of the size of the thread or because I'm too obsessed with fair city?

• Advertisement

hungrypig wrote: »
    In fairness, anyone who posts on this thread is sad.....

How dare you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement