Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

hungrypig wrote: »
    In fairness, anyone who posts on this thread is sad......

But your username is the hungrypig :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

hungrypig wrote: »
    In fairness, anyone who posts on this thread is sad.....
    That scene when we are led to believe that nuss kissed the doc was weird.....he looked like a rabbit in headlights. I think the camera man got distracted and missed the kiss and they were too cheap to shoot the scene again. The nuss/ doc story is going to be another drawn out storyline. I suspect when she eventually gets together with the doc, Caoimhe has an affair with him, stealing her man twice. The docs new friendship with greasy and Dan is bizarre.
    Re the exciting storyline in September, maybe one of the machines in the laundrette breaks down, maybe carols sprog gets to spend the afternoon with her, maybe stripey gets a steam mop......who knows what lies ahead. I'm sure the script writers are down at the nearest old folks home brain storming with the geriatrics for some fresh ideas.

Youve named yourself after Bobs burger place. What does that make you if simply being here makes us sad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Youve named yourself after Bobs burger place. What does that make you if simply being here makes us sad?

hungrypig has to be joking because he/she posts here as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Etihad must be happy with all of this free publicity!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Jo has to be the most excruciatingly annoying, cringe worthy character ever in soap. It's actually painful to watch her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The dialogue tonight is more abysmal than usual and that is bad. That scene with Lenka, Sean and Ama was a joke and as for this Barney and friends "the moral of the story is" women are just as physically stong as men crap with jo and Dermish it really is scraping the barrell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

It's weird the details that stick with ya, huh? :D

This is like me remembering Tracey Barlow had Amy the same day I had my daughter and every year I think oh no they forgot Amy's birthday again :eek::D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Paul and rachel = max and abi branning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

akinator couldn't get Ama Chisenga on it, appalling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭The Dogs Bollix

How does the new African fella get a visa so easily? Thought they are meant to have jobs sorted here before visas are handed out. Like professional jobs not like a bar job he was eyeing up tonight.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Jo has to be the most excruciatingly annoying, cringe worthy character ever in soap. It's actually painful to watch her.

I like her he makes me laugh :pac: well my dad & I taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

My vote for the big upcoming storyline is
    to do with Paul Brennan - it looks like they're building up to him losing everything. In one night he has three enemies in Neil, Pete & Hughie, he's falling out with Rachel, callum has left as has Niamh. I'd say he'll have a heart attack or maybe even end up under a patio!

My vote for the big upcoming storyline is
    to do with Paul Brennan - it looks like they're building up to him losing everything. In one night he has three enemies in Neil, Pete & Hughie, he's falling out with Rachel, callum has left as has Niamh. I'd say he'll have a heart attack or maybe even end up under a patio!
    Doubt that when kill of Paul unless he quit but your right what you are thinking about the enemies

Who tried to kill Paul & 20 euro says it was Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

I thought the point of Binjamin being put in boxing camp was because Jo couldnt manage the launderette and watch him yet tonight she wanted to stay with him for the duration...........???

Doubt that when kill of Paul unless he quit but your right what you are thinking about the enemies

I'll see your €20 for Rachel and raise you €10 for doug, an accidental accomplice who takes the blame ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

What's even more sad than posting here is being offended by my post !

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Are you saying we could be facing another 'Who shot J.R' scenario?

Oh God, no, not that, please. I couldn't take it :(:(

Karen23 wrote: »

I actually find her scenes funny, she reminds me of a clucking hen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,128 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Etihad must be happy with all of this free publicity!!

That must have been officially sanctioned. I don't think you could wear a Manchester City shirt like that on the show without their express permission.

I just can't take anymore.... Too many storylines are just so cringe in one episode.
    Can't cope with Jo, and this whole ama, doctor and lenka or whatever his name is storyline is unbearable to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Any story revolving around Ama is a FF on the sky remote!

Althou to be honest I am liking the whole darkness of hughie at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Althou to be honest I am liking the whole darkness of hughie at the moment

The darkness being that Batman boxed the head off him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Its Friday night. I have a few beers in and a nice Chinese on the way. I am absolutely devastated that I have no FC to laugh at. I was thinking of getting a taxi to Galway to check up on Orla and maybe catch up with Yvonne. Galway seems to be the great getaway from fictional north Dublin.

At least one FC scribe is from Galway or at least loves the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

Could you take a detour to Kilkenny and see how Zach is. I'm worried about him, haven't even heard if he did the Leaving this year. How is he coping down there with his D4 accent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is FC not on this Sunday? :(

jos28 wrote: »
    Could you take a detour to Kilkenny and see how Zach is. I'm worried about him, haven't even heard if he did the Leaving this year. How is he coping down there with his D4 accent

Remember a while back Jo and Dermish went to cork and We Got To Go Too!!! That was fun.

Remember a while back Jo and Dermish went to cork and We Got To Go Too!!! That was fun.

It wasn't really. I thought it was gonna turn into a school reunion orgy. It didn't.

jos28 wrote: »

My GPS says its far to complicated.....like FC!

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Its Friday night. I have a few beers in and a nice Chinese on the way. I am absolutely devastated that I have no FC to laugh at. I was thinking of getting a taxi to Galway to check up on Orla and maybe catch up with Yvonne. Galway seems to be the great getaway from fictional north Dublin.

At least one FC scribe is from Galway or at least loves the place.

Ya and Cork as well, Cork's a lovely place:):).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement