Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Deirdra's very pretty.

She is indeed.....she's very Irish looking in fact.

Well if it isn't the you have until the end of the week to get me me money line AGAIN

Not very clever of Louise to get the cops involved though, anyone could tell her that was a stupid move (Hayley could be a drug pusher for example).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

sligojoek wrote: »
    Niamh?

:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Strazdas wrote: »
    Not very clever of Louise to get the cops involved though, anyone could tell her that was a stupid move (Hayley could be a drug pusher for example).

Not very clever of Mondo giving a bag full of money to Dean while he went to deal with the clampers. :rolleyes:

Not very clever of Mondo giving a bag full of money to Dean while he went to deal with the clampers. :rolleyes:

Yes, the whole scene was stupid. If someone gives you a bag to mind, you don't hand it over to someone else.

I think in real life Dean would have stopped Louise from doing anything with the bag, certainly from going to the cops with it. He'd have enough nous to realise it would be a bad idea....the money mightn't even be Hayley's or she could have a legitimate reason for being in possession of it, but either way, involving the police was seriously bad form on Louise's part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The old slip & fall really?

Bob tried that trick when Louis was in charge of McCoys

Paul needs to hire more Mechanics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

He'll start asking Michael back next.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

We're led to believe that Doug is an apprentice, still on probation, and Ray is busy with the "driving school".
    A while ago Paul had the Barchanic, who was supposed to be a brilliant 'supervising mechanic'. Well, he certainly serviced Niamh's bodywork....
    For a place that's supposed to be Paul's main source of income, it's a badly- run business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »
    We're led to believe that Doug is an apprentice, still on probation, and Ray is busy with the "driving school".
    A while ago Paul had the Barchanic, who was supposed to be a brilliant 'supervising mechanic'. Well, he certainly serviced Niamh's bodywork....
    For a place that's supposed to be Paul's main source of income, it's a badly- run business.

Well you would think with Paul being so mean, he would hire people on jobsbridge.

• Advertisement

Definitely. if he's having to ask his apprentice mechanic to work through his lunch break and late into the evening every day, there's something wrong. A well run garage should be able to cope fairly comfortably with extra work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »
    Definitely. if he's having to ask his apprentice mechanic to work through his lunch break and late into the evening every day, there's something wrong. A well run garage should be able to cope fairly comfortably with extra work.

But does the wardrobe department have enough overalls :confused:

There is no Fair City tonight

That's the one thing I hate about bank holidays. :(

ah so sad, no fairly ****ty.:)

ah so sad, no fairly ****ty.:)

It's even worse when the weather is shi**y. :(:(

It's even worse when the weather is shi**y. :(:(

haha funny, :):) I know I wanted to go see the film an american warewolf in London, they were showing it in fitzgeralds park in Cork, no way it'l be on now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

It's so silly. I can't imagine that all the fair city fans will be out on the raz tonight or anything! It would be nice to just chill out & watch it!

Well I'm going to watch 'Nasa's unexplained files' instead.

Well I'm going to watch 'Nasa's unexplained files' instead.

sounds interesting, Im going to go watch that documentary on utv player about the day the Americans dropped the first atomic bomb, hope it'l be good. :):)

• Advertisement

sounds interesting, Im going to go watch that documentary on utv player about the day the Americans dropped the first atomic bomb, hope it'l be good. :):)

I think I seen that, good viewing, you'll enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A skype funeral, why cant Dermot get Ken's body back home to Ireland for burial?

I predict an affair for Dermot and Deirdre

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A skype funeral, why cant Dermot get Ken's body back home to Ireland for burial?

I predict an affair for Dermot and Deirdre

Ya I didn't get that either, surely Ken would have wanted to be buried back in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ya I didn't get that either, surely Ken would have wanted to be buried back in Ireland.

Also didn't Ken have a wife and maybe kids before Deirdre, was his wife with Mike (ex of Helen and Yvonne Doyle and Louis's brother)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also didn't Ken have a wife and maybe kids before Deirdre, was his wife with Mike (ex of Helen and Yvonne Doyle and Louis's brother)

I dont know I think he did have an ex wife but I know he had a daughter with Deirdra after.

What country is Ken in, is it Australia?

What country is Ken in, is it Australia?

Ya he's in Australia and being buried there.

Deirdre and Tommy..... ;):D

Ya he's in Australia and being buried there.

Does he have any living relatives there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Deirdre and Tommy..... ;):D

Deirdre and Michael Sniffles?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement