Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also didn't Ken have a wife and maybe kids before Deirdre, was his wife with Mike (ex of Helen and Yvonne Doyle and Louis's brother)

Geraldine was his ex wife's name and Eoin was his sons name and yeah Geraldine was in a relationship with Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Strazdas wrote: »
    Does he have any living relatives there?

I dont know, but if he's just been buried in Australia because its too expensive for Dermot to have him buried here, its very sad, like Dermot hasn't even given a reason why its happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also didn't Ken have a wife and maybe kids before Deirdre, was his wife with Mike (ex of Helen and Yvonne Doyle and Louis's brother)

As I was reading this, I was thinking you were talking about Corrie - Ken and Deirdre (Barlow), Mike (Baldwin)...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

coolhull wrote: »
    Deirdre and Michael Sniffles?

Yeah, but that will be after Tommy. ;) or whomever gets in there first!

I think it's madness to not let Ben know he's Deirdre biological son... He's going to find out sometime, best to tell them at a young age, I think.

I'm a bit drunk, sorry about all the 'edits'

• Advertisement

I think it's madness to not let Ben know he's Deirdre biological son... He's going to find out sometime, best to tell them at a young age, I think.

I'm a bit drunk, sorry about all the 'edits'

hahahaha:):)

So how was Nasa's unexplained files?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    I dont know, but if he's just been buried in Australia because its too expensive for Dermot to have him buried here, its very sad, like Dermot hasn't even given a reason why its happening?

I would have thought Dermot could well afford to have his brother brought back home. It's expensive but not 'that' expensive and Dermot is an accountant. Besides, who is supposed to be paying for the actual funeral?

I would have thought Dermot could well afford to have his brother brought back home. It's expensive but not 'that' expensive and Dermot is an accountant. Besides, who is supposed to be paying for the actual funeral?

well it must be for financial reasons because why else would he watch it on skype?

hahahaha:):)

So how was Nasa's unexplained files?

It was good, Fin.... Did you enjoy your documentary? ..... I'm going to be kilt for going 'off topic' , I did it on an 'property thread' and had to apologise... Now here I am again doing the same.... Oh!

ya it was good, ya better stick to fairly s****y, dont like when im giving out to hahahaha

• Advertisement

I think it's time for a murder story in FC... I'm getting bored with modeling, the laundry, the leak in the celler that 'broke' Damio earned, (5-grand!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Being an accountant is all well and good but when you have a backstreet laundrette to run(into the ground), that could be a different story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I think it's time for a murder story in FC... I'm getting bored with modeling, the laundry, the leak in the celler that 'broke' Damio earned, (5-grand!)
    Can someone murder Rachel on her holidays or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

dogcat wrote: »
    Can someone murder Rachel on her holidays or something.

Rachel is only gone on a two-week holiday but there's a good chance we won't see her again till about October. (Probably still wearing those pink leggings)
    Meantime she's off in Spain or wherever entertaining the natives with her madcap antics. She's such a crazy, laugh-a-minute gal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Paul. This September. FACT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Judith could come back from the jungle for Caoimhe's baby's christening. Then about a week later Mad Tommy gets bumped off. At this point lots of people have a motive for his murder. Let the games begin:)

Tommy needs to start getting with some women. He isn't called Tommy the ram for no reason.

Tommy needs to start getting with some women. He isn't called Tommy the ram for no reason.
    He's called the ram because of his white hair.

Anti depressants affect your libido .....didn't you know that ?? ;);)

Anti depressants affect your libido .....didn't you know that ?? ;);)

I forgot he was on Anti depressants. :)

• Advertisement

Neil is fairly handy at the old lipreading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Have you learnt nothing from tonights episode of Emmerdale Neil........................ watch out for the helicopter

They have a lot of bird-feeders for sale in that hardware store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Is Fair City not airing on Sundays anymore? Doesn't seem to be on this Sunday either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Doug really is hilarious!! Never get tired of his body jerks!! Imagine him on speed!! He would be like the Tasmanian Devil crossed with an Ostrich!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Two things

Doug is really stupid

Also

The whole kens funeral being streamed online is odd, surely dermot should be doing everything in his power to bring his brother home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

The whole kens funeral being streamed online is odd, surely dermot should be doing everything in his power to bring his brother home

Absolutely and where is his son ? From what I remember they got on very well together and yet he hasn't even been mentioned. The FC team really should not be allowed handle funerals, they make a terrible mess of them. They need to cut back on buying lanterns to hang outside the hardware shop and stick the money in the funeral budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

How is a funeral done live on Skype? Does someone stand in the church and the cemetery with a digital video camera and a laptop streaming it online?
    Is the clergy okay with that?
    Do Australian churches have free Wi-Fi?
    We should be told these things.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They seem more upset about deirdre showing up than about kens death :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

I was at a funeral in Dublin last year that was streamed in Australia as so many of the family had emigrated and couldnt make it home. There was a video camera at the back of the church.

Seriously, Jo needs to loose the shawl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement