Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It's back on tomorrow night......They must have been reading this thread and seen how upset us FC 'fans' were missing it. ;)

nearly forgot about that, was used to it being 3 days hahaha:):)

I called them tight b******s, dont think they would be too happy about that. hahahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've deadline to meet lol we will survive if we don't find out how Cass grows his veg

I guess its bought in Aldi/Lidl at knockdown and sold on as organic/grown locally...or some such bull****...like the whole show really.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I guess its bought in Aldi/Lidl at knockdown and sold on as organic/grown locally...or some such bull****...like the whole show really.

more than likely bought in Spar because they dont shop anywhere else. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Don't worry. She hasn't heard about the Internet and only uses her copy book and Bic pen for her work. All her stories stem from walking around fair city set.

What about the cool way she putt her bic biro in to the top of her notebook. Guess you only get taught that through years of studying journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

Forget about Flynn Baker returning, I want to see Goo Eyes back. Never before in the history of soaps has a character with such a comical name sent shivers down the back of the toughest criminals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

I think I saw the fella who plays Robbie in a shop in town yesterday. If it was him he looks a hell of a lot more handsome in real life.

washiskin wrote: »
    I think I saw the fella who plays Robbie in a shop in town yesterday. If it was him he looks a hell of a lot more handsome in real life.

really cool, I think I would have went up to him if i saw him:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I thought i saw Dean at the bar in the pub last night. But on closer inspection it was just a pint of Guinness

F********** off Nina you ridiculously cliche journalist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

F********** off Nina you ridiculously cliche journalist

She's hoping Sky News latch onto this story for a global audience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I know your man Flynn was involved with Decco, and Val's son when the three of them were in prison together, but he was in Fair City before that wasn't he? Did he have some involvement with Carol and Lorcan before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know your man Flynn was involved with Decco, and Val's son when the three of them were in prison together, but he was in Fair City before that wasn't he? Did he have some involvement with Carol and Lorcan before?

Carol knew the name I think so maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Does he have the Brylcreme in his hair in real life? Without it he'd look miles better.

:):)Hey all fair city fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think ye are nice like me, im a bit drunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Robbie is sexy sorry im drunk but its the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Robbie is sexy sorry im drunk but its the truth.

Me too but I'm not drunk, yet. ;)

Greasy, sexy? I've heard it all now. What next, Kellie Maloney's looking fine?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3199947/Kellie-Maloney-shows-striking-new-look-series-colourful-gowns.html

walshb wrote: »

What is she to do with Fair City???

What is she to do with Fair City???

Good point. I just couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

walshb wrote: »
    the most random post of this thread..goes to..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

fin12 wrote: »
    really cool, I think I would have went up to him if i saw him:):)

and do what??????

and do what??????

and say hello, say Im a fan of fair city.:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's back on tomorrow night......They must have been reading this thread and seen how upset us FC 'fans' were missing it. ;)

But not on this Tuesday night.

Rose of Tralee!:D

happyday wrote: »
    Does he have the Brylcreme in his hair in real life? Without it he'd look miles better.

No. he didn't that's why I'm not certain it was him. :) His hair was slicked back but with a minimum of product. Like I said a good looking man.

No. he didn't that's why I'm not certain it was him. :) His hair was slicked back but with a minimum of product. Like I said a good looking man.

This may help your memory..............................

5445877778_3154fd1c7a_b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDoeBXC5O82YIk8-0X6MZrTHsiiqDupnyIeB-6tzSoNwA5AS6kUtaPrwb3pw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

But they ALL have lovely bottoms !

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

5445877778_3154fd1c7a_b.jpg

Oh. My.:rolleyes:

Then. yes, it was him! :)

Looks a bit like the bloke out of Westlife there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it wrong I want Charlotte to kill Nina and bury her in the allotments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement