Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What's the question. I know a journalist that is mad for a story.

haha Its not like an important question its just I would really love to know if anybody knows any where in Ireland where you can get Perri white cheddar cheese popcorn? :):) sorry I just haven't a clue how to ask a question on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fin12 wrote: »
    Hi i know this is totally unrelated to fair city sorry but how do you start a thread? I really need to ask a question.

If you're using your smartphone, there's usually a little pencil icon at the top of the thread screen, click and follow instructions. On a PC go to the particular forum you want, press the help button button and ask about "start new thread". Good Luck!

coolhull wrote: »
    If you're using your smartphone, there's usually a little pencil icon at the top of the thread screen, click and follow instructions. On a PC go to the particular forum you want, press the help button button and ask about "start new thread". Good Luck!

ok thanks:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

haha Its not like an important question its just I would really love to know if anybody knows any where in Ireland where you can get Perri white cheddar cheese popcorn? :):) sorry I just haven't a clue how to ask a question on boards.

00052d9a-628.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How many times has Dean said "my fighting days are over" now??

It is rivalling "I want my money by _______" as the most popular and overused saying in Carrigstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

10.jpg
    I knew I recognized Ben from somewhere! (Stuart Lockwood)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kalyke wrote: »
    10.jpg

And as his not so mother would say......Saddam Husshhane, would ya leave him alone, I've a laundry to run and Dermish to look after. There aren't enough hours in the day like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It is rivalling "I want my money by _______" as the most popular and overused saying in Carrigstown

He's a bit like Rocky...at the whim of arsehole writers.

Well done to Dermot tonight, talked a lot of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

I crave the stuff, I assume its out of production

• Advertisement

hungrypig wrote: »
    I crave the stuff, I assume its out of production

somebody just told me there on another tread that they think they got in Galway city recently in tesco or duness?:):)

Ive actually emailed largo foods twice and they haven't replied.

somebody just told me there on another tread that they think they got in Galway city recently in tesco or duness?:):)

Ive actually emailed largo foods twice and they haven't replied.

Keep me informed, I would buy it in bulk

hungrypig wrote: »
    Keep me informed, I would buy it in bulk

ok I have a feeling though its going to take a while. :):)

Dean should do a bare knuckle summer camp in the community centre, he has a way with the kids

Kalyke wrote: »
    10.jpg

I think joe must have asked sadam Husain if he was free to babysit Binjamin for a few hours so she could run the laundrette empire. There is no such thing as a child minder in carrigstown. Anyone who has children juggles them between juvenile family members, virtual strangers who live in the area or bring them to work. I suspect the script writers don't have children and think this is completely normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I was thinking the exact same thing. That must be the 20th promise he's made to his "da" that he is finished fighting.

BTW, what did Caddle think Flynn was going to in a public restaurant whilst having a coffee with her? Pull out an oozy and blow her away?

God, Flynn's accent and OTT trying to pronounce his words comes across so hammy.

I thought he looked like a wax model straight from the wax museum ( slightly more animated but not much mind you ) , he was very shiny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I thought his voice was going through a synthisizer. He sounded like a robot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

sligojoek wrote: »

It was really deplorable. How do they let this pass? Just speak normally as if you would out and about, unless that is how he speaks normally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He's a bit of a diva in real life. I went to see him in my local a few years ago. He refused to go on stage until there was a vase of fresh flowers procured and put on a table beside him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

A harmonica perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

He's a bit of a diva in real life. I went to see him in my local a few years ago. He refused to go on stage until there was a vase of fresh flowers procured and put on a table beside him.

Seriously ! God love him , he must be very precious :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Jo is seriously OTT! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

After wailing Orla we now have wailing Jo! Only a few more weeks I suppose. After that what will it be, wailing Carol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I wonder if Diedre will kidnap Ben again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Where was this "caller" who reported a few vegetables thrown on the grass and a barrow turned over, hiding in a bus somewhere?

Good to see Keystone John is on the case though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

What a joke. Dean ringing Carol within earshot of Flynn and then being surprised that Flynn heard him.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A first for Fair City tonight.... Jo makes coffee, and drinks it, at home! Is this a new trend? Does it mean others in Carrigstown will start doing the same? What's Bob going to use his tea-towel for if that happens?
    God, I am so worried........

Hey can anyone tell me because I really think didn't Deirdra have a daughter with Ken and if she did why hasn't she mentioned her to Ben, that he has a sister because when she was discussing her parents with Ben I thought she would mention her daughter then, Im really convinced she had a daughter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Deirdre and Ken's daughter died as far as I remember.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement