Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Pete's a few weeks early for No-Shave November

It's awful, I don't like it at all!

It's awful, I don't like it at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, Dermot. If you want granny Zoe not to overhear your private conversations at least send her down to the fooking shop. Every time it happens.

How long have they been at this storyline for now, I swear Ben will be 30 and they'll still be carrying on with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How is Rachel "sorting it" with the insurance agent, it's a Sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How long have they been at this storyline for now, I swear Ben will be 30 and they'll still be carrying on with it.

In fairness it is only a few weeks.... tbf the kid's background is complicated so it would be a bigger insult if they forgot about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Amanda mates again with Rachel and Charlotte

This new gang of kids make no sense. DOUG IS 33 acting like he is 11, Rachel has had a complete personality transplant but is weirdly still the same sulky child, everyone is oblivious to the fact that bully girl is suddenly everyone's cheerful best buddy , Pierce sounds like a robot tuned in to be cheesy sleezy eegit (what's with calling rachel "Brennan"?) and Charlotte changes personality every 20 minutes.

Grrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

Whos gonna crash the car?:S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,610 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Why is Baz Ashmway dubbing for Pierce?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mattP wrote: »

I think either Dermot, Jo and kids or Deirdre and Ken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I think either Dermot, Jo and kids or Deirdre and Ken

I was thinking Deirde and Ben, but then again I think they always play it too safe to put a child in the car:P

can those fair city kids & teenagers just go away so annoying also my tv goes mute when Zoey comes on

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Deirdre : I want to see Ben later
    Jo : no
    Deirdre: I'm challenging the adoption, you've left me no choice

..... Every episode 😱

can those fair city kids & teenagers just go away so annoying also my tv goes mute when Zoey comes on

:D @ grumpy. ^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, Dermot. If you want granny Zoe not to overhear your private conversations at least send her down to the fooking shop. Every time it happens.

They find out she's been eavesdropping every time as well ! Seriously writers come up with a new angle! Or give the faheys an upstairs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,610 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I have high hopes that the Condors can become the Harlem Globetrotters of the wheelchair basket-balling world!

Deirrdre....

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

I think its clar or Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think it suits him. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Pete grows a beard and nobody in Carringstown even notices or comments.
    Ffs, anytime I get a haircut, half the country seems to have an opinion about it

• Advertisement

:D @ grumpy. ^

you try watching Zoey god she really annoys me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Is the car crash tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Fittle wrote: »
    Is the car crash tonight?
    No FC tonight. It's monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

New revamped Rachel is very annoying. So ungrateful....going on and on about being independent and the only reason she has any money is coz her 'da' lets her play on the computers in niamhs office. She probably lives rent free as well.
    Had to laugh at the shock on Deirdres face when jo said she couldn't see Ben......again. it's like 50 first dates with her.....does she suffer from short term memory loss or what?
    Honest to God....fighting over the pain in the face that is Ben....these ppl need their heads testing. All jo needs to do is let Deirdre mind him for a week and that'll put her off for life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

laylag wrote: »
    New revamped Rachel is very annoying. So ungrateful....going on and on about being independent and the only reason she has any money is coz her 'da' lets her play on the computers in niamhs office. She probably lives rent free as well.
    Had to laugh at the shock on Deirdres face when jo said she couldn't see Ben......again. it's like 50 first dates with her.....does she suffer from short term memory loss or what?
    Honest to God....fighting over the pain in the face that is Ben....these ppl need their heads testing. All jo needs to do is let Deirdre mind him for a week and that'll put her off for life!

I agree with you about Rachel, she's got a terrible attitude and the way she speaks to Paul as well,she's nearly attacking him every time he opens his mouth. I thought it was so funny that time she was saying she was moving out but guess who was going to be paying the rent,ya Daddy, like it doesn't even make sense how can you threaten to move out but then get your parent to pay the rent for you, what planet is she living on.

Is the car crash this week?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Is the car crash this week?

Every week is Car Crash week in fair city :pac:

Watching Michael Collins there on sunday evening, the amount of Fair city actors, past and present,

Poor Hughie on the Anti-Treaty side... Hope he wasnt shot :p

Every week is Car Crash week in fair city :pac:

very good, you got a laugh out of me :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"I want my son to come live with me"

"No"

OK, then I want to see him whenever I can"

"No"

"OK, then I want to see him whenever you let me"

"No"

"Patrick's Day? New Years Eve? Every Leap Year?"

"No"

"Right, well fcukin keep him then. He's a right pain in the h*le anyway"

• Advertisement

Dermishhhhhhhhh crashhessssssss wishhhhhhhhh Binjuminnn in back seat just after he takes off his seatbelt................. Actually a decent plot for once. Cue Ama and Street Doctor walking by, screams of a condescending Jo giving out to her son, sorry husband "Sure look it Dermishh, why weren't you watching the road" and Stereotype walking the streets of a village "journalist" doing a piece the next day, dan seizing the opportunity to ask Ama is he paralysed so he can join the Carrigstown Globetrotters team ..................... oh and a week long recovery for all involved

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0915/727756-fair-city/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement