Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I've said it before and I'll say it again
    That Binjimin is a right little bollix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dermishhhhhhhhh crashhessssssss wishhhhhhhhh Binjuminnn in back seat just after he takes off his seatbelt................. Actually a decent plot for once. Cue Ama and Street Doctor walking by, screams of a condescending Jo giving out to her son, sorry husband "Sure look it Dermishh, why weren't you watching the road" and Stereotype walking the streets of a village "journalist" doing a piece the next day, dan seizing the opportunity to ask Ama is he paralysed so he can join the Carrigstown Globetrotters team ..................... oh and a week long recovery for all involved

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0915/727756-fair-city/
    What speed is Dermot doing for the car to become airborne like that? He'd have to be doing 90mph or something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Waiting for the RTÉ Player to load tonight's episode and they have Fair City Extras: The Moments that Changes Everything

http://www.rte.ie/player/de/show/10467943/

If you fancy a trip down memory lane :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ben : "I think I might going to Australia

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What is it fair city and cork?

Maybe there moving in with clar in mallow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

But there are Kangaroos in Mayo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Seriously. This Pierce is a ridiculous character. His monotone voice is piercing my eardrums and his corny cheesy lines are piercing my soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

FFS it's Cork not Mongolia, you'd swear the 2 of them were going on a one way trip never to return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carol and Robbie should be in cheer leading outfits :p

This basketball thing is like an unfunny over 69s priests 5 a side football tournament

• Advertisement

FFS it's Cork not Mongolia, you'd swear the 2 of them were going on a one way trip never to return.

In fair city once you go too cork your never seen again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

Not Deirdre or Dermots car :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,610 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Will Dermish and Jo ever grow a fcuking pair and kick that yoke into touch. Givin' in to her when ever she makes a solicitor threat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Found it strange how Zoe was home from school before Ben was even picked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Dad!!!!!! Ben got throttled

Worst crash ever

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Can Orla not put her hair to the back of her head or even over to the other side for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ben should have gone flying out the window screen with no seat belt on

Worst crash ever

Terrible episode, worse than the gas explosion

• Advertisement

Worst crash ever

Ah come on. For FC standards that was good tbh.

I see Sourpuss's concern for her dad faded pretty quick. How they expected us to swallow it in the first place is beyond me. She can't fooking stand the man.

As for the crash. Could Louise have reacted any less shocked? FFS, you'd swear someone had just let a fart beside her....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

dogcat wrote: »

Ben was playing football..."on a real pitch for once"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

What an anti-climax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Ben was playing football..."on a real pitch for once"
    A real pitch? In Carrigstown?! Ye must be takin the mick.

Sure all we are any good at is the ol' wheelchair basketball. Sourpuss would fit in well on the time, I'd say, along with Mr. Sourpuss. Maybe Paul soon enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Worst crash ever

Like Agent Smith said earlier, FC is car-crash TV.
    Why was Dermish speeding anyway? Ffs, Deirdre is hardly a member of the McCarthy-Dundon gang.
    Why did Dublin City Council put the traffic bollards there as he was returning but not ten minutes earlier when he left?
    Why was Deirdre blowing the horn behind Dermish ? Did she think he
    was going to stop and hand Binjimin over?... (I would have, gladly, but maybe that's just me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

walshb wrote: »
    I see Sourpuss's concern for her dad faded pretty quick. How they expected us to swallow it in the first place is beyond me. She can't fooking stand the man.

As for the crash. Could Louise have reacted any less shocked? FFS, you'd swear someone had just let a fart beside her....
    She's always shocked at the end of every scene that she's in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

coolhull wrote: »
    Like Agent Smith said earlier, FC is car-crash TV.
    Why was Dermish speeding anyway? Ffs, Deirdre is hardly a member of the McCarthy-Dundon gang.
    Why did Dublin City Council put the traffic bollards there as he was returning but not ten minutes earlier when he left?
    Why was Deirdre blowing the horn behind Dermish ? Did she think he
    was going to stop and hand Binjimin over?... (I would have, gladly, but maybe that's just me)
    All that because of taking him on a round trip to the zoo to see kangaroos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

dogcat wrote: »

Soccer practice

• Advertisement

Dermish didn't even mention the passport to Deirdre.....?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement