Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

"We've lost the pulse"
    *ben blinks

Fair play to him, I'd probably have lost it laughing at Jo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Poor Dermish. First thing Jo asks "Where is Binjimin" Then walks off and doesn't even ask how her hubby is doing afterward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I presume I was right that Dr Diagnose you on your Doorstep and his able assistant Nussy were "just walking by" yeah?!! (I'm not watching)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Haven't watched FC all summer but just had to tune in to see the car crash (on) tv - how on earth did Dermot's car end up in the air and he only doing about 5 mph?

Also - how did Dean end up in the wheelchair - did he have an accident.

Methinks they need some more candidates for the wheelchair basketball - we'll have Dermot and Ben joining in no time - and in the meantime they'll have to get another bed into the Carrigstown ward to treat the two of them. Nurse Bronagh will be taken on for another contract and Jo and Deirdre can shack up in the portacabin outside in the carpark where Robbie and Caddle used to live when Dan was in hospital.

Poor Dermish. First thing Jo asks "Where is Binjimin" Then walks off and doesn't even ask how her hubby is doing afterward.

I'd be asking where the f did that silver car disappear to! Just vanished into thin air!

• Advertisement

Poor Dermot - they all only want to know where Ben is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I'd be asking where the f did that silver car disappear to! Just vanished into thin air!

Ha, ha, my hubby said the same thing. Great minds and all that.

*Dermot bloody and in bits in the hospital bed*

"Dermish, are you alright"

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

My daughter just told me Pierce winked at her in the gym yesterday. What would Rachel say.

Half of Carrigstown is in the hospital now

• Advertisement

*Dans wheelchair malfunctions and the wheel won't move*

"It's going nowhere"

And in that sentence, Dan described a rake of current storylines

*Dans wheelchair malfunctions and the wheel won't move*

"It's going nowhere"

And in that sentence, Dan described a rake of current storylines

That, together with 'we've lost the pulse' said earlier in McCoys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Dolores slapped Pete on the back there...with her bandaged hand!

Not so much as a flinch!

Jesus that so called disaster lasted 5 minutes the basketball match lasted longer Christ............. RTE this changes everything lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

brilliant overacting by Jo there - wailing like a banshee . she was.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

just admit you all loved seeing ben in that crash, sadists :0

Ha, ha, my hubby said the same thing. Great minds and all that.

Get off the Internet and make my tea. This is your husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭McWotever

I see @dubfirebrigade live tweeted about the crash tonight and last night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Cork, over 2 hours from Dublin and in fair city they believe it is an inaccessible far away land :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Cork, over 2 hours from Dublin and in fair city they believe it is an inaccessible far away land :rolleyes:

To be fair Sam , Oisinn went to Cork and was never seen again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mother of jesus I'd drive Rachel to the fooking airport myself if she was my daughter. What a horrible cnut. No sign of Bunion Kelly or Farrah or Renee, and where's super doc, Jim? Did he leave, or was he simply caught up on a diagnosis in the park?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sam Kade wrote: »

Yes, but Clar was on there. He has upgraded his threat from 'stay out of Mallow' to 'stay out of Cork'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Love the way Jo and Deirdre can wail crying for ages but not actually shed a tear. Bobs being left on his own in a little room is a sure sign something bads gonna happen to him. He should be being treated for shock and didn't even have a blanket. Every year now on Dolores and Petes anniversary we will all remember "the accident".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    Mother of jesus I'd drive Rachel to the fooking airport myself if she was my daughter. What a horrible cnut. No sign of Bunion Kelly or Farrah or Renee, and where's super doc, Jim? Did he leave, or was he simply caught up on a diagnosis in the park?

Jim went abroad I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm afraid to watch it now. I'd like to sleep tonight instead of staying awake wondering why RTE insists on paying so many utterly talentless people from actors to crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did anyone care about Dermot only all about Ben and Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

walshb wrote: »

I used to tolerate Rachel, but OMG she has turned into such a biatch! Will Don Paulioni have a heart attack because of her antics?

And still no sight or sound or even mention of Katie , who went on hols with Racheel and who by the way was all set to go to Central America on volunteer work 5 minutes before jetting off to Greece with Rachel.

Keep up the good work, FC writers , keep up the good work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Love the way Jo and Deirdre can wail crying for ages but not actually shed a tear. Bobs being left on his own in a little room is a sure sign something bads gonna happen to him. He should be being treated for shock and didn't even have a blanket. Every year now on Dolores and Petes anniversary we will all remember "the accident".

Ah Jo definitely does tears, I saw loads of them, that's Caoimhe who cant even squeeze one out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10467943/

mini clips of Fair City disasters pretty meh! to be honest the only decent one is the Lucy story line it had potential but didn't go nearly far enough

There were so many other things they could've included in that clip - the fire that killed Gabriel Udenze, the fire that killed Annette and Bill, Tony Kelly's murder, Mike Gleeson's death, Rita Doyle's funeral (Yvonne's rant) off the top of my head..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

There didn't seem to be any Garda in attendance at the accident. Was Deegan and his trusty sidekick(can't remember his name , but he was after Sash mk2 at one stage) not around?

Ah, I know. he was probably checking the lights on Decco,s van!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement