Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

maurv1 wrote: »
    There didn't seem to be any Garda in attendance at the accident. Was Deegan and his trusty sidekick(can't remember his name , but he was after Sash mk2 at one stage) not around?

Ah, I know. he was probably checking the lights on Decco,s van!

Gardai, ambulance and fire brigade all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

the extra video the moments that changed everything was very good.

There were so many other things they could've included in that clip - the fire that killed Gabriel Udenze, the fire that killed Annette and Bill, Tony Kelly's murder, Mike Gleeson's death, Rita Doyle's funeral (Yvonne's rant) off the top of my head..

and turlocks death, didn't a mirror fall down on top of him, he was having a fight with Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Deirdre comes into the ward where Dermish lies in total agony, wired up to ECG, EEG . drip stand, heart machine, defibrillator, colostomy bag and bed pan, and with his wrists, legs and neck in plaster. (And with Heinz ketchup dabbed all over his face)

'' Dermot, Dermot, wheres Binjimin? I cant find him anywhere in the hospital.''

Well, Deidre, and this is only a suggestion, mind, but why don't you ask at the admissions desk? Often they have more information than a half-dead, almost comatose accountant, regarding the whereabouts of a newly admitted patient.
    It's worth a try.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

walshb wrote: »
    Mother of jesus I'd drive Rachel to the fooking airport myself if she was my daughter. What a horrible cnut. No sign of Bunion Kelly or Farrah or Renee, and where's super doc, Jim? Did he leave, or was he simply caught up on a diagnosis in the park?

Agree 100% about Rachel. And...if he survives (sob) I'd put Binjimin's model plane into a Lidl's bag with the rest of his belongings and send him on his merry way with the wonderful Deirdre.

Ungrateful little brat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

coolhull wrote: »
    Deirdre comes into the ward where Dermish lies in total agony, wired up to ECG, EEG . drip stand, heart machine, defibrillator, colostomy bag and bed pan, and with his wrists, legs and neck in plaster. (And with Heinz ketchup dabbed all over his face)

'' Dermot, Dermot, wheres Binjimin? I cant find him anywhere in the hospital.''

Well, Deidre, and this is only a suggestion, mind, but why don't you ask at the admissions desk? Often they have more information than a half-dead, almost comatose accountant, regarding the whereabouts of a newly admitted patient.
    It's worth a try.......

Seriously..your posts crack me up. Sooooo funny!

The new Rte Player website is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

fin12 wrote: »
    The new Rte Player website is nice.

I noticed TV3 did up their player too...must be the season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Mother of jesus I'd drive Rachel to the fooking airport myself if she was my daughter. What a horrible cnut. No sign of Bunion Kelly or Farrah or Renee, and where's super doc, Jim? Did he leave, or was he simply caught up on a diagnosis in the park?

Yes, since when did she become such a biatch? She seems to have a real attitude problem and a huge chip on her shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Ah here, I may start watchin this s#ite again, this thread is too funny. Feel like I'm missin out.

Could'nt take anymore of that Orla/Payne scutter a while ago. Tuned out and now I'm after missin sum sort of crash involving the worlds least busy accountant.

Can someone tell me, is Tommy "Horn Dog" Dillon still in it?? That man is my hero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Had to laugh at hughie/ Jane in mccoys afterwards talking about ben......"still it makes you appreciate what you have, even if it is just this (mccoys)....."eh no, even ben carking it would not make me appreciate the fact that all I had in the world was a crappy minimum wage job in a kip of a bar with a buffoon and his hysterical hyena wife as bosses.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, since when did she become such a biatch? She seems to have a real attitude problem and a huge chip on her shoulder.

Since when? Since she first appeared. Of the the 1000 or so scenes with her and her "dad," you could count on one hand the friendly ones. The writers have her as a complete cnut. Miserable bad humored poor me cnut. And Don Brennan is almost always the one getting the brunt of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

In every scene with Caddle she always needs a fag planted firmly in her gob with clouds of smoke everywhere in fact you see the smoke coming before you see Caddle.

Why couldn't Zoey be in the crash that would shut her up for awhile at-least

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10468351/ behind the scenes of the car crash, it took them 18 months to set up the car crash story :rolleyes:

Fcuk the crash. Did the Condor Globetrotters win?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Would love to see an accident in Carrigstown that is met with an emergency response from Red Rock Garda station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Since when? Since she first appeared. Of the the 1000 or so scenes with her and her "dad," you could count on one hand the friendly ones. The writers have her as a complete cnut. Miserable bad humored poor me cnut. And Don Brennan is almost always the one getting the brunt of it.

They've always had her as downbeat and rather moody, but she was a sensible enough girl and level headed. The last few weeks, she's become very rude and antagonistic towards her father and mostly unprovoked. Seems Greece changed her, she came back from there with an "attitude" and has become a more unpleasant version of her former self.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Whats with the whole Hughie the Hero thing??

Strazdas wrote: »
    They've always had her as downbeat and rather moody, but she was a sensible enough girl and level headed. The last few weeks, she's become very rude and antagonistic towards her father and mostly unprovoked. Seems Greece changed her, she came back from there with an "attitude" and has become a more unpleasant version of her former self.

She's been like that with Don Paul from day 1. Yes, even more unpleasant, as you say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Fittle wrote: »
    Whats with the whole Hughie the Hero thing??

He looked very proud after helping everyone.

1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

soaps-fair-city-230615-3.jpg

Look her in the eyes Deegan....................

Eps-171-Paul-gloats-his-victory-over-Jane-LR.jpg

At least close your moth Paul...

Fair-City-Eps-167-Paul-realises-Dermot-is-working-with-Jane.jpg

Dermot the accountant seems very happy with Jane's assets......

soaps-fair-city-010114-2.jpg

Tommy has his "Ram-Cam" firmly on Jane's mutton.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Gardai, ambulance and fire brigade all over the place.

Ok, fair enough. I must have taken my eye off the screen. I saw the ambulance and fire people ok.

ps was Deegan there anyways?

Nonsense Tommy had his cam on his wife waiting for Jane to leave so he could ascend into the attic.

wilddarts wrote: »
    Ah here, I may start watchin this s#ite again, this thread is too funny. Feel like I'm missin out.

Could'nt take anymore of that Orla/Payne scutter a while ago. Tuned out and now I'm after missin sum sort of crash involving the worlds least busy accountant.

Can someone tell me, is Tommy "Horn Dog" Dillon still in it?? That man is my hero.

Ya Tommy's still in it, he came back after being released from hospital but he hasn't got with any women yet!!!!!!!!:):)

He looked very proud after helping everyone.

1.jpg

That's very unfair :)

To monkys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

soaps-fair-city-230615-3.jpg

Look her in the eyes Deegan....................

Eps-171-Paul-gloats-his-victory-over-Jane-LR.jpg

At least close your moth Paul...

Fair-City-Eps-167-Paul-realises-Dermot-is-working-with-Jane.jpg

Dermot the accountant seems very happy with Jane's assets......

You're obsessed with Jane's `assets'. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

maurv1 wrote: »
    Ok, fair enough. I must have taken my eye off the screen. I saw the ambulance and fire people ok.

ps was Deegan there anyways?

I don't blame you for asking the original question. This was a very quick exit to moany hole, "who is going to die in hospital" ****e. As for Deegan, I didn't see him. I only saw the Garda cars and all the usual emergency stuff.

You're obsessed with Jane's `assets'. :eek:

Only thing good about FC at the minute! To be fair I think it's just the tshirt. Never have I seen a pool shurt look so flattering!

Ps it's only a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Was Deirdre in Glenroe long 'go as well? She looks really familiar, I know she was in Fair City before.

• Advertisement

I can watch Doug body twerking all day!! He is so unintentionally hilarious 😄

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement