Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Had to laugh at Rachel last night. Into the pub and berating Callum for believing Charlotte. Two seconds later to Decco she's making out that Callum was a hero for saving Charlotte from the imaginary park mob!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

walshb wrote: »
    This makes sense. As bad as FC can be at times, the director and writers would have given the ok for those scenes after watching them. They must have deliberately went for pure comedy muck acting.

Jo is a horrendous actress. That voice is ridiculous.

i like jo shes a great actress and love her snooty voice :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

STIG83 wrote: »
    Ha I just realised Junior is Caoimhe's half brother!!

And heres an idea for a blockbuster storyline..

Orla had told Tommy Dillon that he is "Junior's" :rolleyes: real dad. Tommy is released from detention,reveals to a packed McCoys that he is the dad, and wants to be involved in Juniors life. (By the way , this should be done in a live episode lol).

i like jo shes a great actress and love her snooty voice :P

Are you Jo?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Who calls a kid "Junior" ffs

I have the same name as my late Dad but there would have been World War 3 in my house if they had ever attempted to address me as "Junior" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

ah so Wayne Junior is deaf................

Jane has a lovely set of...................

eyes......look-me-in-the-eyes-they-said1.jpg

ffs, so charolette is back a wet day and never was given any interest by Callum but now suddenly he is ready to pack up and leave his father and his mother and his "stepmother" ........KTjpM78Tq.jpeg just for her................

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Art Deko

Watching Decco and Charlotte in The Hungry Pig I thought the burger and fries looked tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Bonnie and ****in Clyde. First job before they skip town will be to rob the bleedin charity jar in the hungry pig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

squadro wrote: »
    Bonnie and ****in Clyde. First job before they skip town will be to rob the bleedin charity jar in the hungry pig.

callum has completely forgotten about his inheritance money he was offering to charlotte the other day to pay off the guys supposed to be after her.

After Watching EE tonight I recorded Fair City the quality in acting went waaaaaaaaaaaaay down

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

callum has completely forgotten about his inheritance money he was offering to charlotte the other day to pay off the guys supposed to be after her.
    She told him she did'nt need it... but still asks Decco for money to buy phone credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Another possible little faux pas yet again..
    When Dermot Joe and the kids were in The Hungry pig, they clearly had ashes , it being Ash Wednesday and all. Presumably , this means they are practising Catholics and would try to not eat meat on Ash Wednesday. But yet it was burgers all round. (Perhaps I missed something and it was fishburgers ?)smile.png

maurv1 wrote: »
    Another possible little faux pas yet again..
    When Dermot Joe and the kids were in The Hungry pig, they clearly had ashes , it being Ash Wednesday and all. Presumably , this means they are practising Catholics and would try to not eat meat on Ash Wednesday. But yet it was burgers all round. (Perhaps I missed something and it was fishburgers ?)smile.png

I'm surprised. Surely with the Pig's diverse menu they could have had something other than meat? They should have said, fook the Pig, let's head to Yvonne's Bistro for a plate of tomatoes!

Never a more appropriately named kid in soap land than young Damien. The little fecker insisting he wants a free burger. Was he paying for it out of his pocket money? If that was my young fella I'd be telling him just be happy yer getting a burger at all or ya can fook off back home for bread and jam ya little bollix.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Jo : "I have a great idea! We'll ask people to give up something for Lent and donate the money to the Shelter instead"

Brilliant idea, Jo! I bet all the other charities in Ireland are kicking themselves that they never thought of that one. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Never a more appropriately named kid in soap land than young Damien. The little fecker insisting he wants a free burger. Was he paying for it out of his pocket money? If that was my young fella I'd be telling him just be happy yer getting a burger at all or ya can fook off back home for bread and jam ya little bollix.!!!

his name is ben?! :-)

laylag wrote: »
    his name is ben?! :-)
    Yeah but round here he's known as the anti Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Don't forget, FC is on at 7 tonight.

Someone mentioned a live FC, can you imagine that, it would be hilarious.

• Advertisement

His name is binjamin

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Riveting stuff this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

If FC was real, and Bob had cameras in, they would catch who stole the money!!

Riveting stuff this evening.
    Yeah Paul just said the stepmother word

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Orla must be a fan of Jordan, that's the only other kid I heard called Junior.

Nothing wrong with junior that tommy dillon can't fix

Where did the Laura fancying/having feelings Nina come from? Is Nina gay or straight? Laura has known her all of 5 seconds....

What's mumbles giving up for lent, apart from sleeping with half the cast? Maybe mumbling and sniffling?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Don't forget, FC is on at 7 tonight.

Someone mentioned a live FC, can you imagine that, it would be hilarious.

I'd watch that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

walshb wrote: »
    Where did the Laura fancying/having feelings Nina come from? Is Nina gay or straight? Laura has known her all of 5 seconds....

Laura has a gay-dar.
    It hasn't been revealed yet if Nina is gay or straight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement