Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is carol still working for the gangster with the 3d glasses?

No, Robbie was able to pay him off. :):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fin12 wrote: »
    No, Robbie was able to pay him off. :):)

I thought he had no money?

Lads I'm starting to fancy Robbie.....how do I overcome this

Lads I'm starting to fancy Robbie.....how do I overcome this

I started fancying him weeks ago, I admitted it here one night when pissed. hahha:):)

I thought he had no money?

he won it on the dogs, got a tip from Hayley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I started fancying him weeks ago, I admitted it here one night when pissed. hahha:):)

Is that the guy who has a grey beard and hair ? If so my gf said she is her unusual crush.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Is that the guy who has a grey beard and hair ? If so my gf said she is her unusual crush.

I think so , hes going out with Carol. I dont know its weird, there's just something about him. haha:):)

I think so , hes going out with Carol. I dont know its weird, there's just something about him. haha:):)

Looked him up and that's him,he's decent enough looking. I'm hoping they kill off Ben. I know that sounds bad,but god anytime I've watched it the actor and character has done by head in,he's so annoying.

Looked him up and that's him,he's decent enough looking. I'm hoping they kill off Ben. I know that sounds bad,but god anytime I've watched it the actor and character has done by head in,he's so annoying.

ya well he's pretty ungrateful to Jo and Dermot. I think Zoe's worse though, I mean she's like an old woman going around.

ya well he's pretty ungrateful to Jo and Dermot. I think Zoe's worse though, I mean she's like an old woman going around.

She seems to be such a bore and looks permanently depressed. Rachel's the worst though,she's a really moan and so ungrateful.

• Advertisement

She seems to be such a bore and looks permanently depressed. Rachel's the worst though,she's a really moan and so ungrateful.

Ya she's an awful f**ker, I dont know how she gets away with it.
    I think she moves Pierce into the house or they move in together somewhere while Paul is in hospital, but he'll probably end up paying the rent

Ya she's an awful f**ker, I dont know how she gets away with it.
    I think she moves Pierce into the house or they move in together somewhere while Paul is in hospital, but he'll probably end up paying the rent
    Sure he's practically already moved in with how he let himself in yesterday. The cheek of him. I still don't care if he saved Paul all,I could think of was you cheeky prick.

Sure he's practically already moved in with how he let himself in yesterday. The cheek of him. I still don't care if he saved Paul all,I could think of was you cheeky prick.

ya true, anyway I better go to bed, nite:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Haven't been watching FC in past week so can someone tell me what's the story with Ben? Was he badly injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Haven't been watching FC in past week so can someone tell me what's the story with Ben? Was he badly injured?

Jo said something to him and he finally flipped and threw himself in front of a car, knowing that the cold, dark comfort of the grave was better than having to listen to that monotonous ba$tard of a mother of his.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Lollipop95 wrote: »

Doctor Bob'sBro took away Binjiminn's spleen (whatever that is,) but unfortunately it looks like he'll make a full recovery. No doubt he'll have a small plaster above his eye for a week. That's how FC seem to treat all injuries, whether it's a broken rib, a cracked skull or the onset of Parkinson's Disease.
    "I know he's had a major aneurysm and his coccycx is badly fractured, but just stick a plaster above his right temple and rub a bit of Sudocreme on his left cheek, sure he'll be grand"

coolhull wrote: »
    Doctor Bob'sBro took away Binjiminn's spleen (whatever that is,) but unfortunately it looks like he'll make a full recovery. No doubt he'll have a small plaster above his eye for a week. That's how FC seem to treat all injuries, whether it's a broken rib, a cracked skull or the onset of Parkinson's Disease.
    "I know he's had a major aneurysm and his coccycx is badly fractured, but just stick a plaster above his right temple and rub a bit of Sudocreme on his left cheek, sure he'll be grand"

Never leave us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Poor Junior. Hasn't been seen in weeks, and he makes a wee bit of noise and he's thrown upstairs out of the way. Poor little git. Listening to Orla a few months back you'd never have believed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Deirdre looks very different tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rocco? Did he sound Italian to anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

dogcat wrote: »
    Deirdre looks very different tonight

Her hair is down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Hughie is like Sam Malone from Cheers - he also had a problem with drink, and he owned a bar

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Leo's rendition is too much for me tonight, the sheer emotion. Cinematic elegance. All the drama and feels tonight.

/s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've heard Raglan Road murdered before but that takes the biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Ben can't even act if all he has to do is just lay there with his eyes closed. The plonker keeps blinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Dermots eyebrows lol!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Okay...don't hate me, but I really enjoyed FC tonight, apart from that silly basketball storyline. Though RTE could have loosened the purse strings and had Neil turn up at his dad's wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,352 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Neil and Jackie left?

Where was Mondo, Ray, Louise, Kerri Anne, Deegan and Decco also?

Fair play to ya Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Poor Junior. Hasn't been seen in weeks, and he makes a wee bit of noise and he's thrown upstairs out of the way. Poor little git. Listening to Orla a few months back you'd never have believed it.

Wish they stuck Orla upstairs when she was wailing weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement