Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Hitchens wrote: »
    "if you can't be with the one you love" ................:)

I feel they don't know what to do with the Ama character. First, she was with Damian but they decided Damian would go with Caoimhe instead. Since then, Ama has been close to Doug and Shane but nothing has come so far of any of these.

More could have been done with this Lenka character too I feel. The focus in recent times has been unfortunately on Orla, one of the most boring characters in the show. With the return on the gangland characters, we can expect to see some good storylines during the next few months. I remember the Collie character and he was a good one.

Hi Rachel - sorry to hear about your bad luck.

This wouldn't surprise at all if that was her sure half the U.K soap actors read digital spy soap forms

Worst I ever heard on there is that the female actors on Hollyoaks are babe station rejects :D:D:D:D:D:D

All we need is Lois Lane sniffing around lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

All we need is Lois Lane sniffing around lol

Lois was actually incredibly forward the other evening, that was a private conversation and had nothing to do with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Booooooo I want Jo to stay after 16 years of services it's a disgrace think of all the rubbish that could go instead of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Who wrote that? Ben isn't Jo's stepson nor is his disease fatal. Pretty bad for an article from the same broadcaster that airs the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

FC statement confirms that Jo is leaving but.. "You never know when characters will turn up again"

Well that's for sure. Stripey, Gripey, and Kate haven't been seen at all lately. Callum was briefly mentioned once, Bela and Charlie seem to have gone walkabout. The world-famous photographer/shokeeper/teacher appears to have done a runner, as does Sean, Neil and Kerri-Anne. Me Maaa took a fortnight's holiday eight weeks ago and is probably illegally in Sth. America. Dr Judy is certainly getting her money's worth from her African visa. What's-her-name went to Galway last Spring to "find herself". Not only can she not find herself, nobody else can either.
    But one by one they'll all turn up, as if they were just having a long live-in, and nobody will raise an eyebrow.
    That's the way FC rolls.

Just seen in DS spoilers that
    Nina is Sash's other half so is she her wife

afa25be2bc5ef6467e8bac99fd7e42c2bb4161447b77f23324263d5caad2e3fa.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Crikey! Is Sash a lesbian? This whole storyline sounds bonkers

Strazdas wrote: »
    Crikey! Is Sash a lesbian? This whole storyline sounds bonkers

I read that last night when they were released and was sure my tired brain was reading it wrong. What are they even thinking?
    Why would Nina hook up with Laura when her other girlfriend's family literally live across the street :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

coolhull wrote: »
    Kerri-Anne
    You mention her too much and she comes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Just looking at Dermish and Bob chatting in Vinos. Dermish is whipping his head around like something from the exorcist. No sign of any neck injury after the crash then:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nina left the notepad in the bag this time, she's a really annoying character.

coolhull wrote: »
    The world-famous photographer/shokeeper/teacher appears to have done a runner
    And another one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

why do all of ninas lines sound like something from an awful American sitcom/movie? is it the lines themselves or just the delivery?

Extras who speak!? The horror!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

^ :eek::eek:
    Had to laugh at the empty suitcases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Am I the only one who's starting to detest Orla and Wayne? They made a mess of running the pub...and now everyone else is to blame. Wayne deserves a good slap.

And why doesn't someone mention the million quid he stole from his Ma?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jos28 wrote: »
    ^ :eek::eek:
    Had to laugh at the empty suitcases

Had to laugh at the stag party booking for 15, :D 15 in a 2 bedroom house, ffs! :rolleyes: .... And then Orla Wayne and junior moving in there.... What!!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

How many times can Rachel say ' bookins' in one episode?
    Who are these mental cases handing over money to stay in Carrickstown....must be the laundrette, world's tiniest park and vino's finest tomatoes attracting all the visitors.
    Is orla now working off the 5k she owes Hughie for paying for repairs to a pub she didn't own?
    Why would Ben look forward to getting a visit from Bob? ...although anything other than Charlie i suppose.
    Wayne to the 5 customers in the pub...'all Hughie wants is me on me knees!'..Jaysus lads, whatever you get up to in your own time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

laylag wrote: »
    Wayne to the 5 customers in the pub...'all Hughie wants is me on me knees!'..Jaysus lads, whatever you get up to in your own time!!

I'm sure Hughie would prefer Jane....

Had to laugh at the stag party booking for 15, :D 15 in a 2 bedroom house, ffs! :rolleyes: .... And then Orla Wayne and junior moving in there.... What!!

It's not Barry's house, it's the building Paul bought from Hughie.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

Wayne is the Ian Beale of Fair City. A pitiful whining snivelling wanker.

I read that last night when they were released and was sure my tired brain was reading it wrong. What are they even thinking?
    Why would Nina hook up with Laura when her other girlfriend's family literally live across the street :confused:

Did Sash tell Charlotte she changed her name, she don't go as Bishop anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

Will Binjimin be leaving with Jo ? What will happen to Zoe and Dermish ? How long will it be before Dermish and Deirdre get together ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Will Binjimin be leaving with Jo ? What will happen to Zoe and Dermish ? How long will it be before Dermish and Deirdre get together ?

We can only hope. Let's hope they keep the little brat in the USA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I was gonna' post on this but thought why bother. How d fook do they come up with this sh1t?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

why does Deirdre speak in a whisper all the time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement