Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is Sash in a Spa or jail? Hair extensions ? Nail? Make up? Hoop earings you would fit Paul Brennsns baldy head into?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Why is Orla not staying with Niamh... you know her cousin?!

Shane has jungle fever (I hope that's not a rasict comment)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

I haven't been watching fair city regularly lately, but does Niamh still rent her own flat? If so, and she's living with Paul at the moment, couldn't Orla move in there instead of the pop-up hostel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sorry, again, wtf is the Pod story all about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tk123 wrote: »
    Why is Orla not staying with Niamh... you know her cousin?!

Because Niamh, her cousing, is too busy hanging around with her ex husband and trying to get him dates with Carrie Cowley. ........ duh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

What's the story with nurse, thought she was religious and no jiggy till wedding night ? Damien gonna be pissed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

^ I was thinking the same. Poor Damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

walshb wrote: »
    Sorry, again, wtf is the Pod story all about?

Its a bit like An Oige, except its being run by meglomaniacs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Charlotte's pretty funny, some of the lines she comes out with are good. The one she said about Mondo was good, the one about him having so many faces.

Sorry 5 euro to use a hairdryer in a hostel, f**k that, its called a hostel for a reason.

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »
    What's the story with nurse, thought she was religious and no jiggy till wedding night ? Damien gonna be pissed

Ya she wouldn't sleep with him for months even when they were enganged:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya she wouldn't sleep with him for months even when they were enganged:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And she was on top!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That bitch in heat :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And she was on top!

She didn't seem very virgin like to me, she looked like she she knew what she was doing... :eek:

She didn't seem very virgin like to me, she looked like she she knew what she was doing... :eek:

Ya exactly how many people would be on top for their first time. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And she was on top!

Well, I was :D ........But it's so long ago that I can't be certain

coolhull wrote: »

Ok but when your female though hahaha??? :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Watching on record and reading thread. Dirty nuss. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

coolhull wrote: »

Me too, it's the best way to make sure they don't get away

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Its hilarious that none of us self confessed 'fans' have a clue about the various storylines which seemed to be pulled from the air like dolphin pod, Orlaith turning into an alcoholic depressed mother over night. It was only a matter of weeks ago Deirdre turned up and yet she is moving to the states with binjimin. What ridiculous storylines. I'm not surprised there are 26 script writers, I would say they all work in isolation at home on their own individual stories and never get together, hence the randomness of it all. Also at least one of the writers has a penchant for lesbians....Yvonne and her Australian mot, Laura, mini stripey, veronica guerin and now sash , that latest storyline is just ludicrous. I don't recall any gay men but could be wrong. It seems an odd balance.

• Advertisement

Is Jo gone??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

A lady can always change her mind ;)

Where's Rocco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

hungrypig wrote: »
    Its hilarious that none of us self confessed 'fans' have a clue about the various storylines which seemed to be pulled from the air like dolphin pod, Orlaith turning into an alcoholic depressed mother over night. It was only a matter of weeks ago Deirdre turned up and yet she is moving to the states with binjimin. What ridiculous storylines. I'm not surprised there are 26 script writers, I would say they all work in isolation at home on their own individual stories and never get together, hence the randomness of it all. Also at least one of the writers has a penchant for lesbians....Yvonne and her Australian mot, Laura, mini stripey, veronica guerin and now sash , that latest storyline is just ludicrous. I don't recall any gay men but could be wrong. It seems an odd balance.
    Isn't Troy Dowling gay?

Aside from him, Eoghan and Liam are the only gay men I can remember. They almost had TVs first gay kiss back in the 90s (I think 1996) it was such a seminal moment that it even gets mentioned on Reeling in the Years.

Isn't Troy Dowling gay?

he is, he was such a fun character

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Where's Rocco?

Who's rocco?

squadro wrote: »
    Who's rocco?

Sally's fellit!

Sally's fellit!

Whos Sally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Whos Sally?

The wheelchair basketball coach.

• Advertisement

The wheelchair basketball coach.

That's her. Makes Caddle sound like a D4 head!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement