Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That blue dress is lovely on Niamh. That color Blue really suits her. I love that color Blue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    That blue dress is lovely on Niamh. That color Blue really suits her. I love that color Blue.

I'm trying to unearth the sarcasm here; help me out, Fin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

Spotted that alright. Looking very Pat Mustard !

No i genuinely think that shade of blue is lovely, and its just I remember another time she had a blue dress on before maybe around Christmas last year and that color just really suits her.

I think they call that shade of blue colbalt blue. its so nice. :):)

Once again Ruth acting the arse of the entire cast of Fair City :D

Ama said Ireland was the reason she had sex lol listen luv were Catholics :D

The Sash/Lois Lane reveal was just plain stupid so bad

Why the hell would Paul hire Michael back & Paul & Niamh going to get back together its all back to square one

Was that it for Jo?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

walshb wrote: »
    I'm trying to unearth the sarcasm here; help me out, Fin?

I think she looked great; posted a complimentary comment earlier but it seems to have vanished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I take it you like blue then......

Sash is scum.

Also scum. Sally the basketball coach

Because they have strong Dublin accents???

We hear ya 😎😎

Why is Nina-Sash being referred to as a twist? It's just another case of FC writers being on the sauce coming up with out of the blue random stories.

If it was such a twist why did they have to spoil it a week and half ago.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Getting back to Ama the raging virgin. She had her top on in bed! Ya don't do that on a first nighter. Thats cohabiting bull****. As for breakie in bed from her stud???? Some appetite because we were in Vinos for more nosh within minutes.

The rest of it was ****!

A virgin wouldn't be on top first time ??? 😜😜

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

Because they have strong Dublin accents???

Howyahs

Howyehs

Howyas

Dirtbirds.

Scum.

That's just it. Out of the blue nonsense. I'm long enough posting on this thread now. Not gona change from a pi€@ taker to a champion for FC. ��

Meh I disagree. Credit where it's due it isn't a bad twist. Her character is a joke though (nina). I mean seriously. A pontificating arrogant know it all bisexual philanderer that has appeared out of nowhere with no connections and earns a living out of walking around a small street snooping on the lives of about 25 Carrigstown residents making silly stories for whatever rag she pretends to write for. She is a sociopath of the highest order that makes Lucy look normal.

Howyahs

Howyehs

Howyas

Dirtbirds.

Scum.

You are a simpleton. And no I am not from Dublin. But god forbid your intelligence forces you to judge anyone based on their accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Didn't we all cry sadly at the sight of Binjimin leaving? It broke my heart, and I wept bitter tears, every time I thought of the poor consultants in America having to look and listen to the spoilt little sh1te for the next year.
    And how can his two mothers share an apartment in the U.S., when Jo raises he eyes to heaven every time Deidre goes into her whispering routine?

''Jo, will we go to a musical in Carnegie Hall tonight?''

''Sure lookit, no show in New York can compare to Leo's amazing rendition of 'A Mother's Love A Blessing.' And don't you ever forget that. I'm Binjimin's real mother. OK, you conceived him, carried him in your womb for nine months, gave birth to him, breastfed him, changed his nappies, even have your name on his birth cert, but I'm still his real mother. And you're never to forget that''

''Then I'll have to see my solicitor again''

''What? No, sure lookit, we'll come to some arrangement''

''Then you admit he's my child?''

''Certainly not! I'm his mother''

''Well, we'll see what a judge says about that''

''Lookit, sure there's no need for all that. By the way, where is he?''

'' He's gone to see a lawyer for advice on getting into a foster home, to escape both of us''

What? Sure I'm his mother''

''No, I'm his mother''

And so on and so on and so on and...........

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Where's Rocco?
    squadro wrote: »
    Who's rocco?
    Sally's fella!
    Who's Sally?
    The wheelchair basketball coach.

What's a wheelchair? :D:D

coolhull wrote: »
    What's a wheelchair? :D:D

We'll get there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

walshb wrote:
    Why is Nina-Sash being referred to as a twist? It's just another case of FC writers being on the sauce coming up with out of the blue random stories.

What is the so callled "twist"?
    I only got the end of the episode :(

Why is Deirdre always whispering ?? Seriously ....what's wrong with her? It's really beginning to irritate me!

The so called twist is that Nina, the local busybody-lournalist, who is dating Laura, the local ???, is also dating Sash, the former local howya. Hope that clears it up.

• Advertisement

Why is Deirdre always whispering ?? Seriously ....what's wrong with her? It's really beginning to irritate me!

She got infected with Bobitis whilst frequenting the Pig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

The so called twist is that Nina, the local busybody-lournalist, who is dating Laura, the local ???, is also dating Sash, the former local howya. Hope that clears it up.

The most far fetched aspect is that a supposed investigative journalist is dating a female inmate and visiting her in prison.

Strazdas wrote: »
    The most far fetched aspect is that a supposed investigative journalist is dating a female inmate and visiting her in prison.

They came up with this last night I reckon......Need to get rid of Nina off the payroll, so come up with this to break her and Laura up.

It's almost as barmy as Mumbles getting his job back in the garage. FFS, are there no mechanics in Ireland?

Hand on heart, I actually think the Nina/Sash connection shows a bit of creativity. And from a male perspective it leaves me optimistic.......

For example.... once FC brought in one baddy it led to, within weeks the town resembling the Portlaoise prison yard with all the stereotype gurriers.

Similarly, once Lana came into Leo's life, we may as well as been in Moscow Red Square as in a Nth city suburb in Dublin wit all the Russian mafia, KGB agents knocking about within a month or two.

Once Zumo arrived, within a few weeks or so it was like the Croke Park Eucharistic Congress again with all the Bishops and Paddy's holy cross.

Once Farrah got a career she suddenly got another and another and another

Once someone finds them self in a wheelchair suddenly the town is full of paraplegics.

Likewise chefs.... Likewise mechanics....Likewise medical professionals.

And likewise bunions. ............and organic onions........

So I fully expect that McCoys will soon be the new Dragon or George in a matter of weeks such is the amount of lesbians that have and are expected to take over the village. FC mantra..... if you are going to do it over fo it.....

Are sash and Nina married?

I dont think Nina knows Sash is a bishop because she told charlotte she has changed her name. Why would Nina get so serious with Laura like asking her to move in with her when she's with Sash, and could be even married, is sash going to be released soon?

Its a nasty thing to do to Laura if she's planning to dump her when Sash gets out, why bring up moving in together????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Hand on heart, I actually think the Nina/Sash connection shows a bit of creativity. And from a male perspective it leaves me optimistic.......

For example.... once FC brought in one baddy it led to, within weeks the town resembling the Portlaoise prison yard with all the stereotype gurriers.

Similarly, once Lana came into Leo's life, we may as well as been in Moscow Red Square as in a Nth city suburb in Dublin.

Once Zumo arrived, within a few weeks or so it was like the Croke Park Eucharistic Congress again with all the Bishops and Paddy's holy cross.

Once Farrah got a career she suddenly got another and another and another

Once someone finds them self in a wheelchair suddenly the town is full of paraplegics.

Likewise chefs.... Likewise mechanics....Likewise medical professionals.

And likewise bunions. ............and organic onions........

So I fully expect that McCoys will soon be the new Dragon or George in a matter of weeks such is the amount of lesbians that have and are expected to take over the village. FC mantra..... if you are going to do it over fo it.....
    Even the pool table will have no balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I am wondering did Sash take the rap for the journo? And it turns out that she has a hidden criminal past.

(I'm also wondering if this post will turn up because I keep losing the last couple of pages in the thread - it's like being caught in a FC storyline ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pretzill wrote: »
    I am wondering did Sash take the rap for the journo? And it turns out that she has a hidden criminal past.

(I'm also wondering if this post will turn up because I keep losing the last couple of pages in the thread - it's like being caught in a FC storyline ;) )
    It's been like that since Friday evening. I thought it would have been sorted by now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

just waiting for paul/niamh to start riding again
    Then she goes to the garage to see him, hes not there but then she chats to Michael and Paul catches them and goes mental and has another heart attack

• Advertisement

just waiting for paul/niamh to start riding again
    Then she goes to the garage to see him, hes not there but then she chats to Michael and Paul catches them and goes mental and has another heart attack

Nooooo

Niamh poncing around the garage flicking her fcuking hair and acting all doe-eyed at Mumbles!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement