Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

True enough. Still find it hard to sympathise with a serial cheater/shoplifter and a cheater/fraudster

Seems the scriptwriters have them down as a doomed couple. I don't think they've had a single positive event in their lives in the last year (which is pretty startling for a pair of newlyweds).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just when we thought Wayne couldn't get any stupider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sorry, have I missed something? Is this Junior that Wayne and Orla are constantly trying to offload, the same Junior that Orla almost had a nervous breakdown over him having an ear infection?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Can't believe Wayne said that to Caoimhe, I'd have punched him in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Seems the scriptwriters have them down as a doomed couple. I don't think they've had a single positive event in their lives in the last year (which is pretty startling for a pair of newlyweds).

True. It's like one scriptwriter was hell bent on them getting together but another one is like let's throw everything at them and see how they get on.

Wayne is such a plank. Orla would be well shot of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What house or flat has Paul now offered to Orla?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What house or flat has Paul now offered to Orla?

Ridgeview but I haven't a clue where that is or who ever lived there before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Is it the house that Paul and Niamh used to live in before they got the doctor's house, or is that house accounted for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

I think we need a map of FC at this stage. The type of map you get in a theme park but with all the premises marked with the owners names. I cannot keep track of who lives where at this stage.
    Anyone good with graphics ?

Sparko wrote: »
    Is it the house that Paul and Niamh used to live in before they got the doctor's house, or is that house accounted for?

Is that not the Dolphin Pod now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ridgeview, another magic house. Ha!

Is that not the Dolphin Pod now?

Is Dolphin Pod not Barrys old place?

Has anyone here toured FC? Maybe they can tell us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Leo to Stripey : " tommy is great with his hands"

Some cheek Leo has trying to guilt trip Stripey into going to a stranger that has just taken over as her boss in an employment she has just herself commenced in to beg him for a job for her neighbour who she doesn't know from Adam who happens to have just been released from a mental asylum for stalking his ex wife and shooting her boyfriend.

Ridgeview but I haven't a clue where that is or who ever lived there before

They will check out of The Pod.... (sigh) and knock on Don Paulioni's door for the keye to this magic new house and Paul will tell them it doesn't exist (because it doesn't. ....)

They will check out of The Pod.... (sigh) and knock on Don Paulioni's door for the keye to this magic new house and Paul will tell them it doesn't exist (because it doesn't. ....)

Google search shows old stories where Paul and Niamh lived in Ridgewood

Bloody thread is all over the place... :(

Is Dolphin Pod not Barrys old place?

Has anyone here toured FC? Maybe they can tell us

Barchanic Mikey's parents Debbie and Eoghan live in Barry's old gaff

Comedian Eric Lalor debuted tonight in a serious role as Cathal

Google search shows old stories where Paul and Niamh lived in Ridgewood

Isn't stripy & Co living there?

I thought the Dr moved into Barry's house..

I thought the Dr moved into Barry's house..

Dr. Shane moved into Charlie or Esther's house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

That was a serious role?!? :-P

Niamh inherited her mother's house which (I thought) Sean lived in (where is he by the way?)

Her and Paul had a marital home before they bought the Dillons house (wasn't that where Callum hid Jane for a while?) which I assume is Ridgeview.

The O'Briens are renting Barry's house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

YES! The Celtic Tiger is back!

You're all talking about property!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ridgeview is Paul and Niamh's old place - Jane lived there briefly before she moved into the apartment she's currently in. Since then it has been rented to unseen students, who have now moved out which is why it's being offered to Orla and Wayne.

The O'Briens live in Barry's old place.

The Dolphin Pod is what used to be the old Newspaper offices, which has seemingly been empty since it went on fire years ago.

Sean lives in the house with Ama, which used to be co-owned by Sarah and Suzanne (as far as I remember) - no one lives in Gina's old house, but that's the one Sean was talking about doing up recently.

Shane rents Charlie's house and Charlie moved back in with Bela and Cass.

Anything else people wanna know re: the housing situation and who lives where?

^ Does Paul take rent allowance :p

So Caoimhe is allowed to call Wayne a bad parent pawning his (not) kid off to someone else but he can't make a remark against her lack of kids, yet he got all the blame

SHE STARTED IT

Ridgeview is Paul and Niamh's old place - Jane lived there briefly before she moved into the apartment she's currently in. Since then it has been rented to unseen students, who have now moved out which is why it's being offered to Orla and Wayne.

The O'Briens live in Barry's old place.

The Dolphin Pod is what used to be the old Newspaper offices, which has seemingly been empty since it went on fire years ago.

Sean lives in the house with Ama, which used to be co-owned by Sarah and Suzanne (as far as I remember) - no one lives in Gina's old house, but that's the one Sean was talking about doing up recently.

Shane rents Charlie's house and Charlie moved back in with Bela and Cass.

Anything else people wanna know re: the housing situation and who lives where?

Fair play to ya ! It's all becoming clear now. Who lives in Paul's apartment, the one that Neasa Dillon moved into.
    Who is living in the magic house that changes from a bungalow to a two storey overnight ?

Who is living in The Attic since Tommy moved out?? Must be a few mice up there. Tommy used to bring sandwiches up there while he "worked".

jos28 wrote: »
    Fair play to ya ! It's all becoming clear now. Who lives in Paul's apartment, the one that Neasa Dillon moved into.
    Who is living in the magic house that changes from a bungalow to a two storey overnight ?

Caoimhe and Louise were but is Louise now in Yvonne's flat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

jos28 wrote: »

Caoimhe and Louise were living there, but then Caoimhe moved in with Damien, and Louise and Dean moved in to the Vino's Apartment (where Judith used to live), so when Dan came out of hospital he then moved into Paul's apartment because it's ground level and Robbie got Pete to make it Wheelchair friendly.

I don't remember any of the houses being a bungalow, so you lost me on that one. Do you have any other info on that one? Like who used to live there?

• Advertisement

Caoimhe and Louise were but is Louise now in Yvonne's flat

I thought Niamh was in Yvonne's manky flat over the Bistro :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement