Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is living in The Attic since Tommy moved out?? Must be a few mice up there. Tommy used to bring sandwiches up there while he "worked".

Dominic :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

jos28 wrote: »
    I thought Niamh was in Yvonne's manky flat over the Bistro :confused:

No, Yvonne's flat is above The Hungry Pig which is where Niamh is, the Vino's flat is where Tommy shot Bob across the road, and now houses Louise and Dean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Caoimhe and Louise were living there, but then Caoimhe moved in with Damien, and Louise and Dean moved in to the Vino's Apartment (where Judith used to live), so when Dan came out of hospital he then moved into Paul's apartment because it's ground level and Robbie got Pete to make it Wheelchair friendly.

I don't remember any of the houses being a bungalow, so you lost me on that one. Do you have any other info on that one? Like who used to live there?

You know too much..................

Are you sure your facts are correct about Dan though? I can't recall Paul being involved. In fact now that I think of it has paul ever really been in a scene with Sulky Dan or Robbie. Surely Paul must have a few mates and a bit of a life rather than heckling people like Pete, Neil, Doug or Wayne because he has more monet than them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Are you sure your facts are correct about Dan though? I can't recall Paul being involved. In fact now that I think of it has paul ever really been in a scene with Sulky Dan or Robbie. Surely Paul must have a few mates and a bit of a life rather than heckling people like Pete, Neil, Doug or Wayne because he has more monet than them.

I'm positive that that's where Dan is living as we've seen him living there... Paul may never appeared in any of the scenes, and was probably just mentioned in passing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Caoimhe and Louise were living there, but then Caoimhe moved in with Damien, and Louise and Dean moved in to the Vino's Apartment (where Judith used to live), so when Dan came out of hospital he then moved into Paul's apartment because it's ground level and Robbie got Pete to make it Wheelchair friendly.

I don't remember any of the houses being a bungalow, so you lost me on that one. Do you have any other info on that one? Like who used to live there?

Bob's house is apparently a bungalow, when Christy was ill he swapped homes with Bob because Christy wouldn't be able to use the flat above the Spar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Paul can't be in a scene with Robbie ! Heaven forbid we might remember his garage was cleared of it's stock by the suddenly reformed character !

Incidentally where is the Station meant to be in relation to McKoys ??

Bob's house is apparently a bungalow, when Christy was ill he swapped homes with Bob because Christy wouldn't be able to use the flat above the Spar.

I think that was just because Bob's house has a downstairs bedroom and bathroom. I believe it also has an upstairs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Decco , Mumbles, Charlotte, Mondo and sometimes Juliette all live in one small house
    Leo, Dean, Deegan and Kerri-Anne all share a house (and Ray?)
    Damien, Caoimhe, Laura, sometimes Tommy, and Mini-Stripey (when she's home) and probably Super-Journo all live in one house
    Bela, Charlie and Cass shack up together
    Jackie, Neil and Twisty-Head share an apartment
    Pete, Dolly, Orla, Tommy Jnr and Payne shared Dolly's flat for a week or two
    Bob, Hughie, and me Maaa are all living in Bob's two-story bungalow
    Housing crisis? What housing crisis? Anyway, who did I leave out?

Definitely worth a read!....
    http://iheartfaircity.blogspot.ie/?m=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

It was originally Hannah Finnegan's house. Various people lived there including Tracey/Dominic and Nessa/Turlough. Bob lived in it too. There was always an upstairs until Christy had a stroke and it miraculously turned into a bungalow. No idea who is in it now

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    Decco , Mumbles, Charlotte, Mondo and sometimes Juliette all live in one small house
    Leo, Dean, Deegan and Kerri-Anne all share a house (and Ray?)
    Damien, Caoimhe, Laura, sometimes Tommy, and Mini-Stripey (when she's home) and probably Super-Journo all live in one house
    Bela, Charlie and Cass shack up together
    Jackie, Neil and Twisty-Head share an apartment
    Pete, Dolly, Orla, Tommy Jnr and Payne shared Dolly's flat for a week or two
    Bob, Hughie, and me Maaa are all living in Bob's two-story bungalow
    Housing crisis? What housing crisis? Anyway, who did I leave out?

And most of those houses are 3-4 bedroom, so why does it matter if there's plenty of people in it.

Deegan and Ray share and apartment and Dean shares an apartment with Louise, so it's actually just Leo and Kerri-Anne in Leo's house.

Katie moved back in with her parents, so she's no longer in Damien's house.

Jackie, Neil and Doug live in a house not an apartment.

If by me Maaa you mean Farrah, she lives above the shop, but her actual mother Renee does live with Bob and Hughie (although Hughie has probably already moved into McCoys).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So he's an art collecter now as well.

Ridgeview is Paul and Niamh's old place - Jane lived there briefly before she moved into the apartment she's currently in. Since then it has been rented to unseen students, who have now moved out which is why it's being offered to Orla and Wayne.

The O'Briens live in Barry's old place.

The Dolphin Pod is what used to be the old Newspaper offices, which has seemingly been empty since it went on fire years ago.

Sean lives in the house with Ama, which used to be co-owned by Sarah and Suzanne (as far as I remember) - no one lives in Gina's old house, but that's the one Sean was talking about doing up recently.

Shane rents Charlie's house and Charlie moved back in with Bela and Cass.

Anything else people wanna know re: the housing situation and who lives where?[/quote
    LeVar Burton, are you the exterior set designer on FC?!!
    Fair play to you, sometimes after a few pints I can't even find my own house, and I've lived there for thirty years. Next time that happens, I'll give you a ring and you can direct me home!

It was originally Hannah Finnegan's house. Various people lived there including Tracey/Dominic and Nessa/Turlough. Bob lived in it too. There was always an upstairs until Christy had a stroke and it miraculously turned into a bungalow. No idea who is in it now

I already pointed out that it didn't turn into a bungalow when Christy moved it (there was still an upstairs), it's just that it had a downstairs bedroom and bathroom and the shop doesn't.

Christ that house must be haunted. .......... Hannagh, Turlough, Dominic, Christy........ the house of death..

I already pointed out that it didn't turn into a bungalow when Christy moved it (there was still an upstairs), it's just that it had a downstairs bedroom and bathroom and the shop doesn't.

This thread used to be fun........... you are applying (extremely in the know) plausible facts to it and I can't handle it!

This thread used to be fun........... you are applying (extremely in the know) plausible facts to it and I can't handle it!

Well if you're gonna go down that route, many years ago the thread used to actually have posters who liked the show and people who had positive imput were welcomed, rather than the "we must hate and poke holes in absolutely everything because god forbid anyone actually enjoys the show" Fest it has become since the destroy all happy thoughts brigade rocked into town... ;)

sligojoek wrote: »
    So he's an art collecter now as well.

The Mona Lisa is based on Sour puss when she attempted a smile. That was her at her most estatic moment in life. Paul commissioned it and Farrah gave up her current career in teaching/photography/charity work/shop manager/ etc.... to be a painter for the week.
    http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a5ac06618e4ea8cabcde6a14902611feb7fc5808/c=0-46-933-749&r=933x703&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/test/2013/08/09/1376059845000-Mona-Lisa-2.jpg

Well if you're gonna go down that route, many years ago the thread used to actually have posters who liked the show and people who had positive imput were welcomed, rather than the "we must hate and poke holes in absolutely everything because god forbid anyone actually enjoys the show" Fest it has become since the destroy all happy thoughts brigade rocked into town... ;)

Burn him boys........

Your type is wanted around 'ere

1377303517_tumblr_lgpfc1DfU01qeweuno1_500.jpg

Ah Jaysis, LeVar, you're driving us mad with your excellent knowledge of the living arrangements of everyone in Carringstown!
    We're not used to being fed facts here on this thread and it's too much to take in in one go!

• Advertisement

Burn him boys........

Your type is wanted around 'ere

1377303517_tumblr_lgpfc1DfU01qeweuno1_500.jpg
    coolhull wrote: »
    Ah Jaysis, LeVar, you're driving us mad with your excellent knowledge of the living arrangements of everyone in Carringstown!
    We're not used to being fed facts here on this thread and it's too much to take in in one go!

Keep your moaning to a minimum lads, I'm off again anyway, I'm needed elsewhere...

f1a00261ccc36799593cfc72207e1cb82259b7b43246db27df04397003f273ef.jpg

... and it's too much "fun" in here for me anyway! :D

image.png

Jeez, that was an awkward lesson in production design.......!! He knew A LOT though, fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Tommy gets close to
    Debbie

I actually said the next woman he should get with in a earlier post was Niamh, Nina or Debbie.

Did anyone notice today that Debbie was going on about Eoin being away? Did she ever get to go away on holiday after? remember when she was going on about it for ages.

Where Dan is living, Im pretty sure that's where Tommy's brother,Luke used to live.

fin12 wrote: »
    Where Dan is living, Im pretty sure that's where Tommy's brother,Luke used to live.

I think Robbie (your fella,Fin ;) ) is living in the basement where Luke used to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The comments this week it's like we're talking about; "Location, location, location'
    When the only housing type show FC has anything in common with is " Room to improve"!

I think Robbie (your fella,Fin ;) ) is living in the basement where Luke used to live.

oh ya your right Collyflower, thanks, ok so I'm confused now, where is Dan living so

oh ya your right Collyflower, thanks, ok so I'm confused now, where is Dan living so

I'm not sure but I think someone said earlier that he was living in one of Paul's apartment's.... Paul seems to have a lot of property.

I'm not sure but I think someone said earlier that he was living in one of Paul's apartment's.... Paul seems to have a lot of property.

Ya I dont get how he owns so much property, I thought he only won 500,000, that time. and with all that stuff with Jane blackmailing money out of him and then buying the building of Leo only for it to go up in fire without insurance and all the cars being stolen from the garage and then buying the dillions house. I cant understand why he still sucessful or has any money left

• Advertisement

Ya I dont get how he owns so much property, I thought he only won 500,000, that time. and with all that stuff with Jane blackmailing money out of him and then buying the building of Leo only for it to go up in fire without insurance and all the cars being stolen from the garage and then buying the dillions house. I cant understand why he still sucessful or has any money left

And shopping in the Spar. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement