Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

do Paul and Niamh share the same house now? shes always there.....first thing in the morning, last thing at night ????/

As far as I know she offered to move in after his heart attack or whatever happened to him a few weeks back.

I think the writers hope people forget and she'll just never move out. Maybe they lost the set for the flat she was living in..!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wayne could lose his job over what Orla did, just walking out of the shop with the bread and milk, like I know later scanned the same items and put the money in the till but your not supposed to scan your own items while working, another staff member should do it for you, with wayne being so stressed what happens if he forgets to scan the items and put the money in the till, Farrah would have grounds to fire him on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fin12 wrote: »
    Wayne could lose his job over what Orla did, just walking out of the shop with the bread and milk, like I know later scanned the same items and put the money in the till but your not supposed to scan your own items while working, another staff member should do it for you, with wayne being so stressed what happens if he forgets to scan the items and put the money in the till, Farrah would have grounds to fire him on the spot.
    But Wayne is doing me maaa's 30-hours-a-weekshift. Farrah couldn't sack him til maaa gets back from Guatemala or wherever she's gone to de-stress.
    It's not easy being the mother of a world-famous photographer/tracher/shopkeeper, you know. You should try it sometime.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »

But did he scan them? :eek:

But did he scan them? :eek:

I dont know, he probably did scan other ones instead, but she could get him in trouble because he's not supposed to scan his own stuff or he could easily forget aswell with him being so stressed. If farrah saw that in the camera and the till was down, it wouldn't look good.

• Advertisement

Orla was very casual walking out of the shop without paying, you'd think she did it before. ;)

Is it just me or has Boards started acting the bollix again?

coolhull wrote: »

No, it's not just you, it's like trying to follow an FC episode. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Thought Orla and Tommy were going to end up back in the sack there when the deep conversation started and the wine was flowing.

But instead she was just trying to stick the knife in that loser she inexplicably decided to marry.

Must have been a "big story" that Nina was working on that resulted in her knowing Sash, and turned her into a lesbian in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

coolhull wrote: »

It's crazy. Trying to make sense of FC is hard enough. But I keep getting notifications of new posts....and all I get are the same posts, repeated several times.

I think all the Mods must have gone to 'merica with Jo, Binjimin and whispering Deirdre.

Seriously...what's gone wrong with Boards? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, will these two knobs just get a divorce already!

They're like a married couple who have been together for about ten or fifteen years and who have long since fallen out of love with each other.

They reminded me a bit of Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf' tonight with their constant put downs and jibes at each other :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

The Sash/Nina story doesn't make sense full stop. Nina doesn't know that Charlotte knows about her and Sash. Why then is she so worried about Sash moving back to Dublin, probably miles from Carraigstown ?? The only plausible reason is that she knows Sash is a Bishop and Charlottes cousin . If that's the case why the suddenness of trying to finish with Laura and why even start a relationship ? I'm lost !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

:D " This whole Nina cheating story is made up bollox." :D .... Walshb, I'm getting worried about you, it's all made up bollox, don't you know ;)

Doh!....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

desbrook wrote: »
    The Sash/Nina story doesn't make sense full stop. Nina doesn't know that Charlotte knows about her and Sash. Why then is she so worried about Sash moving back to Dublin, probably miles from Carraigstown ?? The only plausible reason is that she knows Sash is a Bishop and Charlottes cousin . If that's the case why the suddenness of trying to finish with Laura and why even start a relationship ? I'm lost !

I assume she's just afraid she will get caught out with laura, even if she moved somewhere else (not Carrigstown) Dublin is a small place and people have a way of just knowing everyone. Maybe Nina really loves Sash and wants her over Laura, if Sash has took the rap for Ninas crime and she's Cheating on her with Laura (who is dull as dishwater) then Nina is a through and through See You Next Tuesday.

Or maybe Nina is looking for what the tabloids call a "three-in-a-bed romp"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Wasn't Sasha in a relationship with Neil Ferguson? Let's see if the scriptwriters even remember this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I don't get why she told Laura she'd be gone 2/3 weeks. Is she planning on continuing the cheating ?

Also why have Charlotte and Laura deduced Nina will come home for the party she said she didn't want when she's so 'busy'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Also why have Charlotte and Laura deduced Nina will come home for the party she said she didn't want when she's so 'busy'

That was hilarious. Nina, firmly: I don't want a party. Laura: Ok, no party. Charlotte: A party would be nice. Laura: Party it is.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Wasn't Sasha in a relationship with Neil Ferguson? Let's see if the scriptwriters even remember this one :)

Where is Neil, in the nut house?

Maybe Sash told her that her cousin lives in Carrigstown.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Thought Orla and Tommy were going to end up back in the sack there when the deep conversation started and the wine was flowing.

But instead she was just trying to stick the knife in that loser she inexplicably decided to marry.

Must have been a "big story" that Nina was working on that resulted in her knowing Sash, and turned her into a lesbian in the process.

Orla is as much a loser.

Give me Wayne any day.

Is Debbie the manager of the hotel too where Jackie worked or works?

I assume she's just afraid she will get caught out with laura, even if she moved somewhere else (not Carrigstown) Dublin is a small place and people have a way of just knowing everyone. Maybe Nina really loves Sash and wants her over Laura, if Sash has took the rap for Ninas crime and she's Cheating on her with Laura (who is dull as dishwater) then Nina is a through and through See You Next Tuesday.

What was the deal with the house then?? I can't remember but wasn't Nina considering a long term thing with Laura???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

What was the deal with the house then?? I can't remember but wasn't Nina considering a long term thing with Laura???

Probably, but the writers hadn't come up with the 'sash is Nina the love rats girlfriend ' storyline brainwave . Therefore Nina as we know her didn't actually know about Sash then either. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Last time I remember, she was a cleaner. She'll be head of HR next.

Probably, but the writers hadn't come up with the 'sash is Nina the love rats girlfriend ' storyline brainwave . Therefore Nina as we know her didn't actually know about Sash then either. :rolleyes:

It's all a big practipractical joke isn't it......... Brigie de Curcy is just laughing at us 😄

I actually like the character of Stripey. She is very realistic and you can imagine a person like her.

I actually like the character of Stripey. She is very realistic and you can imagine a person like her.

I hope she has an affair with Tommy. :):)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think Jackie is the overall manager and Debbie is the housekeeping manager.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    Last time I remember, she was a cleaner. She'll be head of HR next.

She is already hiring Tommy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement