Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

The hotel owner was responsible directly or indirectly. The idea is to try and pin it on Tommy. Tommy is 100% innocent here but will be blamed and set up.

Oh yes, I didn't think of that angle, that the hotel owner may have set the mugging up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    Oh yes, I didn't think of that angle, that the hotel owner may have set the mugging up.

ha thought that was clear as day............. cue community turning against the ram for weeks............

ha thought that was clear as day............. cue community turning against the Ram for weeks............

just as i thought...

oh so sasha is sending letters to carrigstown........ yet she never mentioned her family lives there............................. yeah that makes sense...................

again this makes no sense

"Me Daaaaaaaaaaa" is looking fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Me Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Wayne heading for a little liaison, methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Note to Wayne and Dermot.

If the PIN is wrong you'll be told before the "Declined" stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

again this makes no sense

Nina doesn't live in Carrickstown, she just stays over with Laura most nights. Isn't that why Laura suggested them getting their own place

Nina doesn't live in Carrickstown, she just stays over with Laura most nights. Isn't that why Laura suggested them getting their own place

i thought the letter was posted to her in Carrigstown. Ie to Lauras house. Thought thats how Charlotte got her hands on it

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Tommy to Cathal: Did I do something wrong?

Apart from attacking me in the street yesterday, no. You're a model employee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

i thought the letter was posted to her in Carrigstown. Ie to Lauras house. Thought thats how Charlotte got her hands on it

I don't think so Sash would know that's lauras house and that laura is a lesbean so would work it out. I thought she had it in her bag and Laura found it. God only knows the answers to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Dermot carrying the heavy shopping basket with his arm in the sling. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Eoin, to Debbie about Tommy, "wait till he moves into the attic" :D

!!!!! did he say that!!!!! brilliant!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Wayne has to be the dripiest most annoying character on FC and if he has an affair with Farah it will be such a joke.

!!!!! did he say that!!!!! brilliant!!!:D

Yeah, it was funny. :D

I see Katie has finally made an appearance.

Wayne has to be the dripiest most annoying character on FC and if he has an affair with Farah it will be such a joke.

It's obvious that the way it's going, what with Max rushing off to his poker game!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Yeah, it was funny. :D

I see Katie has finally made an appearance.

The return of the minniemouse.

squadro wrote: »
    The return of the minniemouse.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf-539xznBhWwWkuY7asLn604Ts7TkrJGNTV5j9WOVTDOQaPdpvEyyjmUl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrhXQNxtMHw0Qe8HMIJqnkBQAIaGwZZwtvJXuzd7V3wtyOqnugrDuAaPo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Eoin was on fire last night! He came back with a bang...they've changed him a little into a funny guy

• Advertisement

I miss Jo

The sooner the better this ridiculous Nina-Sash-Laura love triangle ends. It's about as believeable as an Argentina win on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Wayne still shooting blanks, if not Farrah did want a baby :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Farah would be doing well. waynes an improvement on max

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    The sooner the better this ridiculous Nina-Sash-Laura love triangle ends. It's about as believeable as an Argentina win on Sunday!

What exactly is Nina playing at anyway? Does she want two women on the go at the same time and is getting a perverse pleasure out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Where was Eoin going with the hard man routine, you'd swear he was actually going to be able to do something.

I've seen more muscle on a chicken wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

It's obvious that the way it's going, what with Max rushing off to his poker game!

I think Wayne is after his own Poker game!

How d fook do the cast keep a straight face when Bunion Kelly speaks? Really?????

I get that female prisoners have a little bit of leeway re make up. But Ffs Sasha looks like she is going to a gypsy wedding with all the fake than.

Such a pretty girl. Why the need!

I honestly don't get why women do that to themselves. It's not a good look.

That other prisoner girl is a character. ..........

Oh and why is Charlotte hanging around with Laura, Nina and Sarky Dillon all of a sudden

• Advertisement

Cathal's mannerisms are Aidan Gillen!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement