Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

WHAT A JOKE!!! MAX O CARROLL KELLY WOULD PREFER POKER NIGHTS AND ROAD TRIPS DOWN UNDER RATHER THAN A LIFE ROWING WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAAAAAAAA. ..........

OH WAIT...... THAT MAKES SENSE ACTUALLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Tommy should go on a killing spree to get revenge on all the people who think he's crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

I think the resubmergance of Debbie's daughter (cant remember her name) is tied in with the Laura/Nina/Sash fiasco, and she will provide a shoulder (and much more) for Laura to cry on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Ah hyor horse it inta me Wayne put it bleeeadin in roit hyor on the till yizzur flappy mouthed prick ye

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

I get that female prisoners have a little bit of leeway re make up. But Ffs Sasha looks like she is going to a gypsy wedding with all the fake than.

Such a pretty girl. Why the need!

I honestly don't get why women do that to themselves. It's not a good look.

That other prisoner girl is a character. ..........

Oh and why is Charlotte hanging around with Laura, Nina and Sarky Dillon all of a sudden

Yes but once Sash is out she will vanish I bet, unless it's Zumos baby she's having, or maybe it's Waynes, he likes The Ah jaysis How'yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

If it was Emmerdale, Corrie or Eastenders, Wayne and MEEEE DAAA! would be getting it on across the counter and melting chocolate faster than a blowtorch. But it being FC, the oul Catholic guilt mentality comes into play. "This didn't happen", she said, as Wayne sneaks off into the night, with his lad throbbing and only a snog to inspire him in that room he shares with himself.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yes but once Sash is out she will vanish I bet, unless it's Zumos baby she's having, or maybe it's Waynes, he likes The Ah jaysis How'yes.

Is Sash with child, really?! I saw about 5 minutes of Fair City in the past 6 months or so, all tonight, and didn't notice a bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Deegan, I'd like to report a crime....it seems someone has robbed Eoins beard.

Thats probably going to be Ninas next big story too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That owner's a bollocks, Debbie recommended Tommy for the job but at the end of the day he had the final say whether Tommy got the job or not, so he can f**k off, going on to Debbie about Tommy being hired. He looks like the joker or something he has a permanent smile on his face????????????

I say he mugged Debbie.

fin12 wrote: »
    That owner's a bollocks, Debbie recommended Tommy for the job but at the end of the day he had the final say whether Tommy got the job or not, so he can f**k off, going on to Debbie about Tommy being hired. He looks like the joker or something he has a permanent smile on his face????????????

I say he mugged Debbie.

jeez don't take it so seriously. Its just acting....................

• Advertisement

jeez don't take it so seriously. Its just acting....................

well its not really, there are bosses like that in real life, he's basically harassing her. :(

Sorry fin! i just had to draw attention to your hatred of him!!

well its not really, there are bosses like that in real life, he's basically harassing her. :(

i think we all noticed that plot!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Deegan definitely has too much time on his hands. Jane whispers to l’il Stripey that Tommy has a chequered past, Li’l Stripey mentions it to Gripey, Gripey lays all the evidence before Deegan.
    Deegan, being a conscientious type, calls to Tommy’s place of work to question him. Presumably the reason for this is that Deegan realises he’s under pressure of time, since he knows he’ll only be in FC for about three episodes , then he’ll disappear again till after Christmas.

If the case goes to court, it’ll be interesting............

Judge : ‘’ Commissioner Deegan, what crime is Mr Dillon alleged to have committed?’

Deegan : ‘’Your Honour, I have reason to believe that Thomas Dillon pushed the victim, Mrs Stripey, in the back and ran off with her handbag’’

Judge : ‘’I see, so the woman was able to identify her assailant?’’

Deegan : Eh, well no, Your Honour, but the victim’s husband told me it’s probably Mr Dillon, considering that the said Dillon spent some time in a psychiatric facility’’

Judge : ‘’Ah, yes, that is indeed grounds for arresting him. So the victims husband was in the area at the time the assault happened and is an eyewitness to the event?’’

Deegan : ‘’Not exactly, Your Honour, Mr Gripey was in England that weekend, and in fact hasn’t been seen in Carrigstown since mid- July.’’

Judge : ‘’Well yes ,obviously Mr. Gripey is a reliable witness, and his hearsay, third-hand evidence is perfectly acceptable to the court, but if there were no eyewitnesses, then why is Mr Dillon before this court today?

Deegan : ‘’Well, a local barmaid, a well-known liar and blackmailer, mentioned to Mrs Stripey’s daughter that it might well have been Dillon, since he has a history of attic conversion and digital videoing’’

Judge : ‘’Of course, of course. Well, I must say that you’ve done a superb piece of detection, Commissioner. Citizens can sleep easy in their beds, knowing that you and Garda McGuire are working diligently and tirelessly on their behalf.
    The court needs to hear no further evidence. And so, based on the irrefutable proof you have presented today, Commissioner, this court finds the defendant, Tommy Dillon, guilty of the heinous and unforgivable crimes with which he is charged.
    There are absolutely no grounds to appeal this conviction, and bail is denied.
    Take him to the cells, Guards!’’

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

dee_mc wrote: »
    Is Sash with child, really?! I saw about 5 minutes of Fair City in the past 6 months or so, all tonight, and didn't notice a bump!

I'm Talking about the other prisoner girl, who has a huge unmissable bump

I'm Talking about the other prisoner girl, who has a huge unmissable bump

dont think shes pregnant nor meant to be. just her shape?

I think she is pregnant because she said to Sash that she had loads of fellas chasing her on the outside but no one would visit her now because and she pointed to her bump.

I think she is pregnant because she said to Sash that she had loads of fellas chasing her on the outside but no one would visit her now because and she pointed to her bump.

didnt see that tbh but that would imply pregnancy alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

coolhull wrote: »
    Deegan definitely has too much time on his hands. Jane whispers to l’il Stripey that Tommy has a chequered past, Li’l Stripey mentions it to Gripey, Gripey lays all the evidence before Deegan.
    Deegan, being a conscientious type, calls to Tommy’s place of work to question him. Presumably the reason for this is that Deegan realises he’s under pressure of time, since he knows he’ll only be in FC for about three episodes , then he’ll disappear again till after Christmas.

If the case goes to court, it’ll be interesting............

Judge : ‘’ Commissioner Deegan, what crime is Mr Dillon alleged to have committed?’

Deegan : ‘’Your Honour, I have reason to believe that Thomas Dillon pushed the victim, Mrs Stripey, in the back and ran off with her handbag’’

Judge : ‘’I see, so the woman was able to identify her assailant?’’

Deegan : Eh, well no, Your Honour, but the victim’s husband told me it’s probably Mr Dillon, considering that the said Dillon spent some time in a psychiatric facility’’

Judge : ‘’Ah, yes, that is indeed grounds for arresting him. So the victims husband was in the area at the time the assault happened and is an eyewitness to the event?’’

Deegan : ‘’Not exactly, Your Honour, Mr Gripey was in England that weekend, and in fact hasn’t been seen in Carrigstown since mid- July.’’

Judge : ‘’Well yes ,obviously Mr. Gripey is a reliable witness, and his hearsay, third-hand evidence is perfectly acceptable to the court, but if there were no eyewitnesses, then why is Mr Dillon before this court today?

Deegan : ‘’Well, a local barmaid, a well-known liar and blackmailer, mentioned to Mrs Stripey’s daughter that it might well have been Dillon, since he has a history of attic conversion and digital videoing’’

Judge : ‘’Of course, of course. Well, I must say that you’ve done a superb piece of detection, Commissioner. Citizens can sleep easy in their beds, knowing that you and Garda McGuire are working diligently and tirelessly on their behalf.
    The court needs to hear no further evidence. And so, based on the irrefutable proof you have presented today, Commissioner, this court finds the defendant, Tommy Dillon, guilty of the heinous and unforgivable crimes with which he is charged.
    There are absolutely no grounds to appeal this conviction, and bail is denied.
    Take him to the cells, Guards!’’

coolhull, you're the boss! Once again I almost choked on my vino reading your post. coolhull for President!!!!

Now please give us your latest update on the Sash/Nina/Laura saga.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The girl who is helping Sash clean the floors in the prison is pregnant in the storyline and did point to her bump when saying none of the fellas would visit her - she's also a good character!

And another thing that Fin is right about; The boss of the Ballintine (seediest looking hotel ever) won't stop smiling - and is a bit of a bollix.
    (As far a seedy hotel owners go)

And from a posters pov pulling up older posts and quoting them has me confused ;) and we don't need any more confusion after watching a week of FC! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ah hyor horse it inta me Wayne put it bleeeadin in roit hyor on the till yizzur flappy mouthed prick ye
    She and Katie must have gone to the same school of Dublin accecnt lessons, by the sound of them. Fake as fu*k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

walshb wrote: »
    Cathal's mannerisms are Aidan Gillen!

Was trying to think who he reminds me of (facially) when it struck me that it was Brian McFadden.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Charlotte is being a bit of a biatch. She doesn't give two hoots about Sash, she's concerned solely with humiliating Nina (might blow up in her face though when Sash discovers that Charlotte is friendly with Nina and Laura and never said a word about Nina's infidelity).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

walshb wrote: »
    Cathal's mannerisms are Aidan Gillen!

I noticed this. Cathal Spillane is supposed to become a gangster. Only John Boy was a much nicer person! Maybe Nidge could come back from the dead or from recovery and have Spillane clipped too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I say he mugged Debbie.

Of course, this Cathal Spillane had Debbie mugged. Not personally (he's too clever for that) but had it arranged through associates.

Spillane is a
    drug dealer and pimp using this hotel as a front. He works for Flynn. He is not your normal hotel owner and this will become more and more apparent as things progress.
    He also is a bully and very unprofessional as he is working totally outside his real profession. Still and all, Nidge ran the Brazzers much more smoothly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Pretzill wrote: »
    The girl who is helping Sash clean the floors in the prison is pregnant in the storyline and did point to her bump when saying none of the fellas would visit her - she's also a good character!

And another thing that Fin is right about; The boss of the Ballintine (seediest looking hotel ever) won't stop smiling - and is a bit of a bollix.
    (As far a seedy hotel owners go)

And from a posters pov pulling up older posts and quoting them has me confused ;) and we don't need any more confusion after watching a week of FC! ;)

I agree entirely with this whole post ;) especially the part about the pregnant prison girl being a good character, very fresh, very realistic & I wish she'd stay! Shes a classic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Tatler magazine for Zoe or Dermot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Tatler magazine for Zoe or Dermot?

Jo reads it via Skpe silly !
    Can you not imagine her barking at Dermot to turn the page ?? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

Strazdas wrote: »
    Charlotte is being a bit of a biatch. She doesn't give two hoots about Sash, she's concerned solely with humiliating Nina (might blow up in her face though when Sash discovers that Charlotte is friendly with Nina and Laura and never said a word about Nina's infidelity).

Charlotte is very hot

• Advertisement

Charlotte is very hot

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement