Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

When are 'me maaa' and 'me daaa' going to have a smooch?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,806 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LOL'd at Orla asking Wayne about his hands when kissing Farrah

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I see our very own Niamh in a film today on true movies "gift of the magi" she was sporting a very funny American accent :D in fact I'd say her voice was dubbed in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Love the way Wayne tells Farrah his marriage is over and he doesn't care. Then pretends to Orla he's interested in sorting things out. Truly is Wayne The Pain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

Think Victor Burke was born in 1973.

• Advertisement

Excellent episode tonight

Great to see so much misery and come-uppance.

Nina the bitch
    Laura with the stupid accent
    Skanky Sash with all her secrecy

All engineered by the delicious Charlotte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    When are 'me maaa' and 'me daaa' going to have a smooch?

Apparently they kiss LAST WEEK....... (YEP, it's already happened!)

Excellent episode tonight

Great to see so much misery and come-uppance.

Nina the bitch
    Laura with the stupid accent
    Skanky Sash with all her secrecy

All engineered by the delicious Charlotte.

The thing about Charlotte she just seems, acts and looks like a 15 year old to me. That's why I could never find her attractive. Maybe you are younger than me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

No 1 rule when you are an actor. Avoid disclosing your age if possible. He first appeared in 1988 apparently on FC. Before that it said he was in theatre when he was 13 so that would make him at leat 41. I'd say that is being generous to him even.

That would have been some trick, given that Fair Ciy didn't start until September 1989!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Shakyfan wrote: »
    That would have been some trick, given that Fair Ciy didn't start until September 1989!

I read he started in 1991 at age 18

• Advertisement

Shakyfan wrote: »

Haha! Always hilarious when someone corrects you and they are wrong! Maybe you skipped September to December in 1988....... because FC commenced Sept 1st 1988

Actually jokes on me it seems!!!! IMDB said 1988!! Go easy on me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I've no idea why he told her about the kiss. She was only ever going to react extremely badly.

So there it is. Nina who has spent the last 6 months of her professional big time journalist career merely searching for stories in a street containing about 20 to 30 locals including "scoops" that would of course of been all over the media years ago such as a man who murdered his wife and killed himself and a man murdered by his wife is now dumped and won't enter that village again.

The life of a journalist. ......... so is it Mallow,Kilkenny, Galway or Birmingham she is off to......

Speaking of Kilkenny. Why dont they just recast Zak Dillon
    Now and bring him back. Surely they could make a story about his character. Also get Neasa back or Dearbhla. We need some new eye candy although meeeeeeeeeeeeèe daaaaaaaaaaaa is looking well lately.

Actually between Meeeeeeeeeeeeèe daaaaaaaa, Caoimhe, Laura, Sasha and now a returning Heather there is a relatively greater ensemble of good looking females than males. Louise also isn't bad although needs to knock back a good load of those tomatoes .

Oh and Jane. How could I forget my Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »
    I've no idea why he told her about the kiss. She was only ever going to react extremely badly.

That was so funny.

Wayne : 'so we just tell each other everything? And like that...move on? Ok well ..'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yeah...he should have said, "here, i'll show you, pretend i'm Tommy Dillon".......:)

That was so funny.

Wayne : 'so we just tell each other everything? And like that...move on? Ok well ..'

Yeah, his timing was lousy :) The two of them have been at each other's throats for weeks and are having their first civil and adult conversation in ages and he decides to drop a "I kissed Farrah" hand grenade into the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

decides to drop a "I kissed Farrah" hand grenade into the mix.

About 10 minutes after telling Farrah that their secret was safe!:rolleyes:

Im just thinking when was the last time "Paula Williams" actually finished a story and had it printed??? Rather than walking around the village with her Folens notepad and bic biro asking locals the most obvious and least subtle line of investigative journalistic questions on stories that are either years old or irrelevant to public???

Is it any wonder she couldnt pay her car tax...................................................................

62194959.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Imagine what would happen if they had done the 'bold thing'. Orla would be off on another one of her dry-eyed, snotty-nosed tantrums.
    I wouldn't have been able for that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

Ah I feel sorry for her. But they should drop that storyline now and do something big on Farrah and Max

• Advertisement

Ah I feel sorry for her. But they should drop that storyline now and do something big on Farrah and Max

No thankfully Max O Carroll Kelly is living it up on road trips and poker nights down under. We won't be hearing from him for a while!!

Oh and saying that if you think about the time difference wasn't Farrah talking on Skype to Max in late afternoon that time. That would mean Max's time was at least 4 in the mornING. ......... yet he was in a rush to head off to poker night! On a weekday! What sort of lifeeling is he living in New Zealand!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

No thankfully Max O Carroll Kelly is living it up on road trips and poker nights down under. We won't be hearing from him for a while!!

Oh and saying that if you think about the time difference wasn't Farrah talking on Skype to Max in late afternoon that time. That would mean Max's time was at least 4 in the mornING. ......... yet he was in a rush to head off to poker night! On a weekday! What sort of lifeeling is he living in New Zealand!!!
    He's in Australia. I don't remember them saying what part but if he's on the western coast, they're only 7 hours ahead at the moment. So if she rang him at 4 or so it would only be 11pm there.

dogcat wrote: »
    He's in Australia. I don't remember them saying what part but if he's on the western coast, they're only 7 hours ahead at the moment. So if she rang him at 4 or so it would only be 11pm there.

I refuse the truth when it doesn't make my point good !! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well Nina will definitely be running a story now on the Bishops for revenge.

Haha! Always hilarious when someone corrects you and they are wrong! Maybe you skipped September to December in 1988....... because FC commenced Sept 1st 1988

Actually jokes on me it seems!!!! IMDB said 1988!! Go easy on me!!

IMDB is wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 86,806 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The most important part of the episode, did Eoghan give Tommy the breakfast role in the end or take off with it? Please answer it is bugging me :p

IMDB is wrong

eh, i established that my post shows........... thanks for reiterating though!!

The most important part of the episode, did Eoghan give Tommy the breakfast role in the end or take off with it? Please answer it is bugging me :p

Eoghan walked away with the roll because Tommy declined to take it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The most important part of the episode, did Eoghan give Tommy the breakfast role in the end :p

He did in his .....roll :D (copyright Pat Shortt, 2007, ''Jumbo Breakfast Roll'')

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Well Nina will definitely be running a story now on the Bishops for revenge.

Oh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement