Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Well Nina will definitely be running a story now on the Bishops for revenge.

" Nina starts to get suspicious about Paddy Bishop's
    murder and decides to start digging for information about
    it. She calls over to Charlotte's and starts asking
    questions about Paddy, before accusing Charlotte of
    killing him. Decco intervenes, insisting that their mother
    killed Paddy and telling Nina to leave. Charlotte then
    packs a bag, ready to flee Carrigstown as she is afraid
    the truth will come out."
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

;)

Yay........don't let the rte studio door hit you on the way out
    Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Haha! Always hilarious when someone corrects you and they are wrong! Maybe you skipped September to December in 1988....... because FC commenced Sept 1st 1988

Actually jokes on me it seems!!!! IMDB said 1988!! Go easy on me!!

Actually it's you who are wrong, I've watched it from the beginning and it was Sept 1989 that it commenced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Blunder of the week goes to Damien. How on earth could he not realise about the washing machines and the warranty. Those of us who follow the programme know that it was he who installed them less than three months ago! !
    Most improved parent of the week goes to Dermot. A few years back when Jo left for Cork he was all over the place and had Orla practically living in the house helping him with Ben. In fact it looked like something was going to happen between them until Maeve arrived. Now he has one arm in a sling and yet can manage fine and be an accountant at tax return time. Simply amazing!
    Actually on that note it would make good sense for her to move in with Dermot. Won't happen though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Well Nina will definitely be running a story now on the Bishops for revenge.

Oh.

She'll screw her for the carrot-wheelbarrow attack a few months back. That'll teach Charlotte!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Actually it's you who are wrong, I've watched it from the beginning and it was Sept 1989 that it commenced.

Yes you purposefully ignored the rest of my post which was written 2 days ago and I admitted I was wrongly informed by both IMDB ( usu ally a reputable source) and a few other sites. Type in Fair city 1988 and you will see that. I admitted in that same post as you will see and I had a laugh about it. Well done you.

Yay........don't let the rte studio door hit you on the way out
    Charlotte

Don't tell Patrick the skanger hater on this thread she's departing!! He's in love with the bratty teenager 😄

;)

Oh god please don't tell me Lois Lane, possibly the most unlikeable character to grace Carrigstown is still around. I thought wed seen the last of her 😡

I was looking forward to Laura and Sash getting over their respective heartbreaks .................... with the aid of eachother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Yes you purposefully ignored the rest of my post which was written 2 days ago and I admitted I was wrongly informed by both IMDB ( usu ally a reputable source) and a few other sites. Type in Fair city 1988 and you will see that. I admitted in that same post as you will see and I had a laugh about it. Well done you.
    IMDB is as reputable as Wikipedia

Which was the fair city 25th anniversary? Tommy & Luke in the fire? Or some other tragic accident?

Ah it was Paul & Niamh breaking up, Christy dying & that time dan thought he had drugs in his car (planted by current bestie mate Robbie?!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Which was the fair city 25th anniversary? Tommy & Luke in the fire? Or some other tragic accident?

Ah it was Paul & Niamh breaking up, Christy dying & that time dan thought he had drugs in his car (planted by current bestie mate Robbie?!)

Yeah, the Tommy & Luke fire thing was exactly one year earlier in September 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,806 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Sash's mother or father a Bishop?

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yeah, the Tommy & Luke fire thing was exactly one year earlier in September 2013.

If I were a carrigstown resident I'd be hightailing it out of there every September. And Christmas come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Mother I think

IMDB is as reputable as Wikipedia

IMDB is rarely wrong compared to wikipedia. Yes the odd time its misinformed but a fact like the starting date for a tv show is from my experience rarely wrong. In fact this is the first instance I have come across. Why? Because, especially domestic small time actors, use it as a sort of online CV and edit it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Not sure, but she wouldn't be the first one to have a Bishop for a father. Remember the Eamonn Casey story?!!

Orla &Wayne scenes are excruciating......................... In fact all Orlas scenes are excruciating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Sasha is looking very hot tonight as usual. ;) I know she's wearing a ton of makeup and a peroxide blonde.

What in God's name is Cathal's business to do with Debbie????

Ninas nosey investigator traits are rubbing off on other residents.

Sasha is looking very hot tonight as usual. ;) I know she's wearing a ton of makeup and a peroxide blonde.

Haha!! The irony that a username called "paleperson" calls Tango Sasha very hot ��

She is a good looking girl however.

Nina is a psycho. I can't believe they are all making out it is Charlotte's fault????

And yes I know it's paleoperon! It just sounded funnier ����

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Is Junior his name?

Is Junior his name?

Shudder. It's such a ridiculous name.

Is Junior his name?

Think it was Wayne Junior.

FUKC OFF NINA YOU HORRIBLE PERSON.

She is a sociopath...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

There is not enough space in my head for the eye roll I gave when Nina proposed.

14%2B-%2B1

Go Laura!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

That Laura one is soooo fu5king annoying.

Charlotte needs a tshirt that fits her. She must be cold.

That Laura one is soooo fu5king annoying.

How many lesbians/bisexual now.
    Nina
    laura
    the social worker one
    sasha
    Yvonne
    Louis' wife

There is an opening for a market in Mccoys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I wish Wayne and Orla would take a flight and join Jo and Binjimin in the US.

After tonight's brief encounter, I would love to see Jane get together with Cathal, that could be very interesting and funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement