Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I wish Wayne and Orla would take a flight and join Jo and Binjimin in the US.

After tonight's brief encounter, I would love to see Jane get together with Cathal, that could be very interesting and funny.

Seems inevetible... Fair City doesn't do subtlety

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

I'd really love to see Suzanne and Damien from 2010 remember when she was beating him black and blue? Felt so sorry for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Seems inevetible... Fair City doesn't do subtlety

Very true. I just loved the brief exchange between the two tonight. Jane is such a bi**h and she needs a love interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,806 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Eoghan walked away with the roll because Tommy declined to take it :D

Will it be offered to Cathal now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Delighted with the whack Orla gave Meeeee Daaaaa:)

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will it be offered to Cathal now

Doubt it. If Debbie sees any exchanges between Cathal and someone else she will invent some ridiculous conspiracy theory so Cathal's won't want to take any risks anymore........

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Why d fook was Wayne surprised-angry at Orla for letting Farrah know that dhe knew?

"I told Farrah I would't tell you. Why'd you go make a liar ouha me?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why is Wayne sleeping on the sofa? Surely there's more than 1 bedroom in that house. Sure didn't all the Brennans live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Surely Nina is playing with fire trying to burn the Bishops. If Sash has just served time for Nina doing a hit and run and could land her in it surely Nina wouldn't take that risk??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Why is Wayne sleeping on the sofa? Surely there's more than 1 bedroom in that house. Sure didn't all the Brennans live there.

Hush now! We're not supposed to notice things like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

What's the story with orla constantly nodding her head

Surely Nina is playing with fire trying to burn the Bishops. If Sash has just served time for Nina doing a hit and run and could land her in it surely Nina wouldn't take that risk??!!

Here's a clue.

This is the sign when you approach the Fair City Writing department

iStock_000017166009XSmall-copy.jpg

mada82 wrote: »
    What's the story with orla constantly nodding her head

its_a_jennifer_thing_you_wouldnt_understand_mug.jpg?side=b&color=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

office_space_jennifer_anniston_giving_her_boss_the_finger.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Do fair city have a sponsorship deal with greenstar?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Orla to Wayne in their house :'' I'm don't want to talk about it''

4 minutes later, in the centre aisle in Spar ..... Orla: ''I want to discuss this, right now :rolleyes:

And did anyone else notice the fella (an extra) in the soft drinks aisle, staring at the mineral bottles and scratching his head for nearly five minutes? Ffs, how long does it take to decide between 7-Up or Sprite?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »

4 minutes later, in the centre aisle in Spar ..... Orla: ''I want to discuss this, right now :rolleyes:

And did anyone else notice the fella (an extra) in the soft drinks aisle, staring at the mineral bottles and scratching his head for nearly five minutes? Ffs, how long does it take to decide between 7-Up or Sprite?

He probably couldn't believe the prices they were charging, he was probably trying to see what is the cheapest one but realized that he's probably better off going to Aldi

fin12 wrote: »
    He probably couldn't believe the prices they were charging, he was probably trying to see what is the cheapest one but realized that he's probably better off going to Aldi

As far as I can see you dont have to pay for your groceries in Phelans at all. God forbid Debbie may see an exchange of cash at the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

coolhull wrote: »

Sure later on there were three extra's opening cheesy popcorn and taking a seat. Great entertainment to be had whilst shopping in Phelans!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

What has yer man from the hotel been in before?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

He's a well known comedian, Eric Lawler, spelling there could be wrong

• Advertisement

Easons buying brown envelopes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Is Junior his name?

He was christened Wayne but they never refer to him by his given name.

That time he was in hospital, even the nursing staff were (bizarrely) referring to him as 'Junior'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Sports Bra

and he isn't even Wayne's son

Sports Bra wrote: »
    and he isn't even Wayne's son

As far as I know he is. Didn't Wayne adopt him?

walshb wrote: »
    As far as I know he is. Didn't Wayne adopt him?

No and even if he had the name Wayne Junior was given at birth. He merely struck an agreement with orla to raise him as his own. Then again I may have missed it. But the law is a birth father is entitled to be informed about the plans for another to adopt, even if he isn't legal guardian and considering Tommy has just found out that wouldn't make sense. Otherwise Orla would have to swear upon a legal affidavit declarING she doesn't know who the father is. Again this is FC so likely legal rules are ignored.

No and even if he had the name Wayne Junior was given at birth. He merely struck an agreement with orla to raise him as his own. Then again I may have missed it. But the law is a birth father is entitled to be informed about the plans for another to adopt, even if he isn't legal guardian and considering Tommy has just found out that wouldn't make sense. Otherwise Orla would have to swear upon a legal affidavit declarING she doesn't know who the father is. Again this is FC so likely legal rules are ignored.

FFS, my head is in a spin. Ok, he didn't adopt him......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, my head is in a spin. Ok, he didn't adopt him......:)

Maybe his name is on the birth certificate? Surely they would of done something like that

Maybe his name is on the birth certificate? Surely they would of done something like that

I think it is.

the guy that runs the hotel doesn't open his mouth when he talks it annoys me to no end

I loved Laura's speech about how people worked so hard for equal marriage and your using it as a get out of jail free card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

the guy that runs the hotel doesn't open his mouth when he talks it annoys me to no end

I loved Laura's speech about how people worked so hard for equal marriage and your using it as a get out of jail free card

He reminds me of Brendan Grace in Fr Ted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement