Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

Are you going to dump Charlotte now, Patrick?

There's room for both. The actress who plays Charlotte is on Facebook but unfortunately I can't add her as a friend. I wonder if I wrote to Facebook, would they override this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

There's room for both. The actress who plays Charlotte is on Facebook but unfortunately I can't add her as a friend. I wonder if I wrote to Facebook, would they override this?

She is 17 Patrick. Does that not bother you???

Are you sure? I read she was 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

When was Heather last in FC was it '09 or '10 or even later? Great to see her back! :)

Which is Bobs house?

f3_2797_crop1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think I heard Heather stomping down the stairs in Bob's 'bungalow' ;)

Farrahs voice annoys me, when she talks some of her words whistle, it's like listening to fingernails on a blackboard. Grrr!

Ya she was stomping around upstairs like an elephant.

I see aoibheann mccaul - Caoimhe - is Eddies girlfriend in the new series of Hardy Bucks

When was Heather last in FC was it '09 or '10 or even later? Great to see her back! :)

possibly 2008. Floyd died that year. (The character not the actor)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Patrick is only 16, aren't you Patrick?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I think I heard Heather stomping down the stairs in Bob's 'bungalow' ;)

Farrahs voice annoys me, when she talks some of her words whistle, it's like listening to fingernails on a blackboard. Grrr!
    It's a fake wooorkin class Dub accent. Same as Katie. She actually let a bit of D4 slip through tonight.

• Advertisement

I think Patrick is only 16, aren't you Patrick?

He is gone to bed I think. Its a schoolnight

I'm so annoyed, I've been reading the 'travellers' thread and went to post a comment on it and it was closed, maybe it's for the best... ;)

I'm so annoyed, I've been reading the 'travellers' thread and went to post a comment on it and it was closed, maybe it's for the best... ;)

Its a traveller thread. They move on...........

Its a traveller thread. They move on...........

To a car park ;)

To a car park ;)

now now...!Lets leave it there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I'd forgotten how much I hated Heather the last time....remembered tonight. Her smile, when she found out 'Uncle Hughie' owned McCoys, she's seeing euro signs.

Am I the only one who is really beginning to like Farrah...Meeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaa? And she's so pretty..wasted on Max and Wayne.

The last time Heather was in FC was 2008

Am I the only one who is really beginning to like Farrah...Meeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaa? And she's so pretty..wasted on Max and Wayne.

She's gas with her accent a real dub :D

I'd forgotten how much I hated Heather the last time....remembered tonight. Her smile, when she found out 'Uncle Hughie' owned McCoys, she's seeing euro signs.

Yeah she has very much grown on me. Tbh I thought it was ridiculous with haer and Wayne but i actually could see them together. Its no coincidence that since Max O Carroll Kelly f'ed off and the i love you, i dont love you, actually i do love you, constant to and fro dialogue ended that she has become likeable.

When is Morbeg Crowley getting a fella? Dermish...... now that would be a dull couple.

And where the f is crazy Neil and dope Doug? and Dean and Louise and the Mrs. Hefner and Ray (in fact when was last time Ray had a story?? Years it must be,: he is one of the likeable characters)

, Debbie is surprised when Charlie mentions that his friend has been trying to book the Ballintine for two weeks but it's fully booked. Debbie explains to Tommy that this can't be the case as a number of rooms have been empty for weeks. Later Tommy catches her snooping around reception trying to find out why the empty rooms are showing as booked. Cathal covers that it's a computer glitch and gives Debbie some cash for her extra effort but asks her not to tell anyone. Debbie is shaken by the money and thinks Cathal is trying to buy her silence. 

Debbie is becoming a bit of a Miss Marple, Nina has competition. ;)

• Advertisement

, Debbie is surprised when Charlie mentions that his friend has been trying to book the Ballintine for two weeks but it's fully booked. Debbie explains to Tommy that this can't be the case as a number of rooms have been empty for weeks. Later Tommy catches her snooping around reception trying to find out why the empty rooms are showing as booked. Cathal covers that it's a computer glitch and gives Debbie some cash for her extra effort but asks her not to tell anyone. Debbie is shaken by the money and thinks Cathal is trying to buy her silence. 

Debbie is becoming a bit of a Miss Marple, Nina has competition. ;)

35a2b5d39ebd5a52d8bba5019f84c897.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0YtHLwoZR75g2yghYGV4BbgE-meh1BD5cVsZuQzaXE7kKRPJNbHtpVrE

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

sligojoek wrote: »
    It's a fake wooorkin class Dub accent. Same as Katie. She actually let a bit of D4 slip through tonight.

I know that Katie went to a working class secondary school in Dublin so I wouldn't be too sure she's faking the accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Dans character is being reduced to Carol playing matchmaker for him, seems like the writers don't know that to do with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Strazdas wrote: »
    I know that Katie went to a working class secondary school in Dublin so I wouldn't be too sure she's faking the accent.
    You're probably right. I just think it sonds a bit forced at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What does Nina do now? Just hand around corners waiting for the next big Carrigstown scoop?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

In the voice of Chandler Bing; could Damien HAVE any more paint cans?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

sligojoek wrote: »
    You're probably right. I just think it sonds a bit forced at times.

It's hard to get a handle on Katy's accent at times but I'm guessing she is genuinely working class. In fact, I suspect it's her brother Michael who is the middle class one.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's hard to get a handle on Katy's accent at times but I'm guessing she is genuinely working class. In fact, I suspect it's her brother Michael who is the middle class one.

Does Mumbles even have an accent?:pac:

• Advertisement

So Heather is a trouble maker?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement