Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is that Turloughs house Bob lives in or did he buy one himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

My favourite thing to do when watching FC.... (apart from logging on here) is to look at the extras. Thhe best ones are the ones in the Spar walking around like zombies staring for minutes at shelves. Next you have the ones in the little park walking around and around and around the same tiny surrounding path. The Bistro ones drinking empty cups and the Hungry Pig lot staring at full plates of food are always funny also.

Anyone on here nominate themselves to sabotage a scene in FC as an extra......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

walshb wrote: »
    Does Mumbles even have an accent?:pac:
    He never speaks loud enough for us to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone on here nominate themselves to sabotage a scene in FC as an extra......

And utter two words?

One of the most comical scenes was the extra that Neil scared off from buying a car in Paul's garage. It was fooking ridiculous! Happened a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So Heather is a trouble maker?

She was certainly strong and feisty and single minded, along the lines of Niamh and Jo.

• Advertisement

how many more of these "all i want is five minutes to explain" crap from nina to laura and sasha?? and they keep giving them and she keeps asking for another five minutes a while later.

Word of advice Ask for 15 or 20 minutes next time. Might save you the bother of asking again & aggin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

Why is Dan in a wheel chair?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

booooring! wrote: »

Spinal injury caused by a gas explosion in the cellar of the Station, if I remember correctly?

booooring! wrote: »

You obviously missed the four months at the start of the year where every second scene was Dan in rehab quivering his lip and behaving like a five year old that is refusing to eat his brocolli.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Eoghan and Tommy were fair funny in the car.

"I thought you were fond of the stakeouts":pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Deegan carrying out his interrogation of a witness of a serious crime................ on the sweets aisle,. With the shop swarming with directionless and dazed zombie shoppers. Got to love Deegan.....

I thought Steak outs were right up your alley lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jesus, are Laura and Sash going to fight over Nina now??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Maybe Laura and Sash will 'console' each other;)

Its such a nonsensical story. The usual three months of effectively the same dialogue and progress in every scene.

I love you
    I hate you
    I love you
    You are nothing to me
    I cant forget the bond we have
    I can never trust you again
    I love you
    I hate you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

That story about the actor who plays Charlie............ The caption to the photo at the top says:
    The only two remaining members of the original cast of Fair City, Tom Jordan (Charlie Kelly) and Tony Tormey (Paul Brennan) pictured on the set of the show this afternoon to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the popular soap
    It was only a couple of days ago that we determined that it started in 1989 so either it's an old photo or someone at RTE can't do basic maths....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Shrup about Deegan - I love him.

I don't know if Laura and Sash are going to fight about Nina - I think maybe Sash is setting her up for a fall?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

That was some fast turnaround for ME DAAA, after months of grimacing every time heather is mentioned, and not being able to handle her showing up, she jumps in for her and interrupts a Garda who I think was questioning her about a murder of their family member. That squabble is all brushed under the carpet & now they're best mates !

That was some fast turnaround for ME DAAA, after months of grimacing every time heather is mentioned, and not being able to handle her showing up, she jumps in for her and interrupts a Garda who I think was questioning her about a murder of their family member. That squabble is all brushed under the carpet & now they're best mates !

If someone came in and stood in the middle of my shop beside the sweets and started interrogating my family member in front of all my customers id tell them to f off also.

Call around to her house if you want to question her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cathal being a prick again, Debbie is head of cleaning so why is he getting Debbie involved in the hiring and firing of people. Its not her job to give another employee a verbal warning.

• Advertisement

If someone came in and stood in the middle of my shop beside the sweets and started interrogating my family member in front of all my customers id tell them to f off also.

ya but that's if you actually like the family member, Farrah's always going on about how much she hates Heather.

fin12 wrote: »
    ya but that's if you actually like the family member, Farrah's always going on about how much she hates Heather.

She hadn't seen her in 12 years. Maybe she realised her disdain towards her after all that time was very irrational and childish perhaps? And I was more alluding to the fact that he was conducting a series of questioning for a serious crime in her shop in front of her customers and it wasnt great for business!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

And I was more alluding to the fact that he was conducting a series of questioning for a serious crime in her shop in front of her customers and it wasnt great for business!

I know! It's difficult enough to choose between Club Orange and Fanta without an FBI wannabe interrogating a suspect within hearshot. Honestly, some people have no manners! What's Deegan going to do next to the poor girl? Water-boarding?

Everybody knows that Heather is not a nice person and only cares about herself everyone except Renee because Renee feels guilty about giving her up for adoption, that's why she is the only one that has anytime for her.

Eoghan and Tommy were fair funny in the car.

"I thought you were fond of the stakeouts":pac::pac::pac:

I'm enjoying their new friendship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sash is pathetic, running after Nina like a lovesick puppy.

Unless it's a ruse to get back at her, doubt it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Me daaaaa had literally just been goading Heather about deegan looking for her....and it was nothing to do with the customers, Farrah clearly felt compelled to stand by her!!!

Me daaaaa had literally just been goading Heather about deegan looking for her....and it was nothing to do with the customers, Farrah clearly felt compelled to stand by her!!!

Is this a surprise. Fair City is reknowned for its characters changing their mind more than Simon Cowell in The Six Chair Challenge. Don't worry she will hate her Sunday again. All I am saying is her ambivalence towards her is borne a lot out of dramatic licence than anything else by the writers and is pretty irrational and petty if you consider the fact she forgave her husband after a few to and fro when he admitted walking out of her dying father as he lay croaked on the floor. Forgiving Heather should be relatively simpler.

Isn't Deegan just a regular Garda? On what authority would he be interrogating Heather about the whereabouts of her husband.....it strikes me as something that would be of no concern to him.

• Advertisement

Strazdas wrote: »
    Isn't Deegan just a regular Garda? On what authority would he be interrogating Heather about the whereabouts of her husband.....it strikes me as something that would be of no concern to him.

Deegan aint no regular Garda............... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement