Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Strazdas wrote: »
    Isn't Deegan just a regular Garda? On what authority would he be interrogating Heather about the whereabouts of her husband.....it strikes me as something that would be of no concern to him.

I'm guessing maybe because he was a detective during the original investigation when Brendan bumped off Floyd and got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

why would Dermish need to apply for a visa for the US unless he has a criminal conviction ? would he not qualify for the VWP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I see Pete won an award at the IFTAS, for best male performance... :D

11215166_980615375313443_5762116078730017149_n.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=b93c89c4cf6875b2824993b6eb4de777&oe=56892456

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I'm guessing maybe because he was a detective during the original investigation when Brendan bumped off Floyd and got away with it.

I don't think he would be allowed go solo on something like this. He can only interrogate Heather as part of a formal investigation into her husband's disappearance and he would have to report back his findings to his superiors.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Normally, she'd be asked to the station to make a statement. No cop would interview someone in a public place in front of other people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

11215166_980615375313443_5762116078730017149_n.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=b93c89c4cf6875b2824993b6eb4de777&oe=56892456

Isn't that Willie Thorne, the snooker player? :D

willie%20thorne.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

sligojoek wrote: »
    Normally, she'd be asked to the station to make a statement. No cop would interview someone in a public place in front of other people
    Ah yea, but this is FC. The place were cops interview suspects and doctors examine/diagnose their patients in the local Spar

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah yea, but this is FC. The place were cops interview suspects and doctors examine/diagnose their patients in the local Spar
    It's only a matter of time before Hghie starts selling cheap wine to the lads on the park benches.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,794 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loved Decco calling Nina a dope

Had uncle Hughie meet Heather before?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Loved Decco calling Nina a dope

Had uncle Hughie meet Heather before?

No but she is very happy to meet him.
    she moves into the pub with him because Bob gets sick of her and then I think she asks hughie for money but he gives her a job in the pub instead and she's not happy with that, just wanted the cash.

• Advertisement

It's on tonight. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Imagine that! Beat Chris O'Dowd, Brendan Carroll, Seán Mahon (Sgt. Brian McGonagle from Red Rock) and the Damo and Ivor guy - what an amazing talent!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Strazdas wrote: »
    Isn't that Willie Thorne, the snooker player? :D

willie%20thorne.jpg

Thought it was Dermot Desmond!! :)

Edit: The original picture!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

will Heather keep it in the family again.......... with Uncle Hubert

what the f is Debbie at nosing around. Deserves to be fired on the spot.

this nina story is absolutely ridiculous. Same dialogue same shlte

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, Sally, will you either reveal Rocco or STFU talking about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

wow!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

will Heather keep it in the family again.......... with Uncle Hubert

He's Renne's ex brother in law and her half sister's uncle so what does that make him to Heather - her half ex-uncle!? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

What is sash up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hitchens wrote: »
    wow!!!!!!

Lol

2wows even!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

mloc123 wrote: »
    What is sash up to?

I'd love to know

tk123 wrote: »
    He's Renne's ex brother in law and her half sister's uncle so what does that make him to Heather - her half ex-uncle!? :rolleyes:

he is Christys brother. he isnt blood relative but you get the point. I was just half joking

I thought Laura was going to walk in there. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This Nina/Sash/ Laura story is a load of rubbish, she is trying to get Laura back and kisses Sash in the middle of the pub in front of everyone.

And Sash has had a personality transplant and gone from someone who took no sh1t from anybody and now she is a pathetic doormat who can't see she is being played.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, guys. The Sash-Nina-Laura story is genius. They had to run it. You people have short memories. Don't you remember the mesmerising Dan-Caddle-Yvonne love triangle? I love yeh, I don't love ye, I love yeh.....ad nauseum... Sure now they get another ratings winner here. Sooo looking forward to the next 6 months. It'll be even better I reckon, and you never know, if the writers get it right, it may be even more riveting and successful than the Junior ear infection story, or the 'does Laura have HIV' story!

WT# do either of them see in Nina :confused: I thought we were finally going to be rid of Nina, seems like she'll be around for awhile. :( She and Debbie might team up together and solve the mystery of the empty hotel rooms saga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, Sally, will you either reveal Rocco or STFU talking about him.

Shur, we've already seen the bould Rocco. Several weeks ago the poor chap pulled up and asked for parking directions...hasn't been seen since.

Between Sally constantly talking about Rocco and the Nina/Laura/Sash 'storyline', I'm losing the will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

what the f is Debbie at nosing around. Deserves to be fired on the spot.

this nina story is absolutely ridiculous. Same dialogue same shlte

Why would she deserve to be fired? I think she is doing what any normal person would do if you have a prick of a boss who is harassing you and realize that he is up to something dodgy why wouldn't you try to get evidence to back that up so you could report him and get him fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

'Tommy the Ram' and the manager of the 'Hotel Sans Guests' reminds one of Lanigan's Ball, when one of them steps out (of the room) the other steps in again :p

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Why would she deserve to be fired? I think she is doing what any normal person would do if you have a prick of a boss who is harassing you and realize that he is up to something dodgy why wouldn't you try to get evidence to back that up so you could report him and get him fired.

Isn't he the owner? Can't fire the owner!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement