Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

sligojoek wrote: »
    There's only ever three people in that hotel. Except when Cathal's cronies call.

Something fishy going on there , I figured that out on me own ;)

That hotel is too red and the flock wallpaper, it's obvious, it has to be a brothel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I have to say, if it wasn't for this thread, I would no longer be watching Fair City. It's been complete rubbish recently.

There is so much potential for good storylines if RTE would pay for decent writers. The following are my peeves with Fair City....feel free to add your own.

• Laurasashnina, ninalaurasash, sashninalaura
    • Detective Stripy Debbie poking her nose in where it doesn't belong
    • Dan the man chasing the bould Sally
    • Rocco..Rocco...Rocco, bl**dy Rocco
    • The Dolphin Pod!!!
    • Rachel, businesswoman of the year..at 17/18?
    • Did I mention Rocco?
    • Who in God's name would stay in the Ballintine? That decor!!
    So many more, but it's time for bed. Oh....did I mention Rocco? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Maybe yer man Karl fradgeley wandered off location from at your service to design the interior of the Ballantine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

squadro wrote: »
    Maybe yer man Karl fradgeley wandered off location from at your service to design the interior of the Ballantine.

or what about Francis?

There must be someone from FC reading this thread, they'd surely take heed of the negative feedback it's getting and try to get things right..... Too many cooks........ :(

• Advertisement

There must be someone from FC reading this thread, they'd surely take heed of the negative feedback it's getting and try to get things right..... Too many cooks........ :(

Ssh. Don't waken the beast.

squadro wrote: »
    Ssh. Don't waken the beast.

Ok ;)

When I seen Dean, I thought we were going to see some tomatoes get chopped tonight.

Ok ;)

When I seen Dean, I thought we were going to see some tomatoes get chopped tonight.

Hasent the time for chopping tomatoes or bare knuckle boxing at the mo cos he has morphed into Claire Rayner overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Whatever about all the cooks, it's the fact that the head chef passes the product for human consumtion that is the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

The reason for this storyline is that RTÉ are given two lesbian kisses a year by the Department of Communications as part of the TV Licence. It's coming up to the end of the year, and if they don't use them then they mightn't get any next year. Kind of like how offices always go on team building trips before the budget for the following year comes around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,370 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is that the end of Nina now? Surely not. I mean, she's been back and forth to Sash and Laura a dozen times now. Why stop? It's only 5 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Perhaps she has amazing skills with her tongue 😜

Now, now :D

The two dodgy looking fellas with Cathal were just in making arrangements for their upcoming nuptials .......:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Is that the end of Nina now? Surely not. I mean, she's been back and forth to Sash and Laura a dozen times now. Why stop? It's only 5 minutes!

I think she appears for 5 more minutes.....

No she is in it for more. It's inevitable. Going to be the Charolette revenge story I'd assume

travleodge looks nicer than that manky hotel lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

All three should just jump into bed and share around. Making poor Nina run from one to the other and back again is unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sash is looking more orange with yellow hair since she is out of prison, the sun most be shining very brightly in Carrigstown :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sash is looking more orange with yellow hair since she is out of prison, the sun most be shining very brightly in Carrigstown :p

I have to mute her. I can't think of a more off putting accent! It's way OTT even for FC standards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

walshb wrote: »
    I have to mute her. I can't think of a more off putting accent! It's way OTT even for FC standards!

I find that one Farrah's to be way more irritating. She's an attractive woman until she opens her mouth. It's not just the forced accent. her voice has this feeble, whiny quality that is like nails on a blackboard

Agreed. As much as i can't stand the D4 accents and soft Ts and Ds on most of the rest of them, her and Katie's accents annoy me too. As above, She's a very good looking woman but ruins it when she speaks. I'd like to hear her interviewed to hear the real person.

• Advertisement

I find that one Farrah's to be way more irritating. She's an attractive woman until she opens her mouth. It's not just the forced accent. her voice has this feeble, whiny quality that is like nails on a blackboard

It's her natural accent actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kinda funny having Dean giving out relationship advice, a guy who would get up on a cracked plate.

Renee is a very annoying character :(

Watch out Charlit, Nina's got the pen and notebook out.

is the receptionist still out sick? :)

Heather's turning out to be a dangerous bitch

Knowing FC I wouldn't be surprised if Charlit is tried and convicted by the ad break.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Nina would give Rust Cohle a run for his money in the old crime detection.

I'm beginning to think Fair City fans done something bad in a past life and this is our punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 blondchick

If Deegan got Nina on the case they would have Brendan back and behind bars before Friday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement