Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    Has anyone any possible explanation why Don Baker (Flynn) looks like a complete fooking tit? Is it Don insisting on those scooby doo glasses or the director?

Sometimes old Dublin gangsta men like him DO look like tits!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Stripey will have to start looking out her window to see who's on the street before she ventures out.
    Every time, every fcukin' time, she steps out her own door, Tommy 'just hapens' to be passing by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

coolhull wrote: »
    Stripey will have to start looking out her window to see who's on the street before she ventures out.
    Every time, every fcukin' time, she steps out her own door, Tommy 'just hapens' to be passing by.

tommydillonmustard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

coolhull wrote: »
    will Tommy go all Van Helsing on Flynn and Cathal before long? :eek:
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

walshb wrote: »
    Has anyone any possible explanation why Don Baker (Flynn) looks like a complete fooking tit? Is it Don insisting on those scooby doo glasses or the director?

He done a gangster role in a film few years ago, can't think name of it but he done ok.

He's in New cork film "the vein within" due to be released soon

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »
    He done a gangster role in a film few years ago, can't think name of it but he done ok.

Isnt that film a few years old???? Or is it a case similar to FC writers where old stories/ scenes are just rehashed......

As far as I know he has been in few small budget fils but put it this way he is not famous for his acting....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

dave1982 wrote: »

I heard about that film - it's a biopic on Dan's neck. A tense thriller - a trilogy I believe the next one is about his forehead. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Isnt that film a few years old???? Or is it a case similar to FC writers where old stories/ scenes are just rehashed......

As far as I know he has been in few small budget fils but put it this way he is not famous for his acting....

It's made ages just not got a official release, had a few special showings ...I think

Budget for film was 3500 I read.

it was released two years ago

EDIT:ACTUALLY MAYBE NOT.

AND SO BEGINS TWO MONTHS OF ROWING BETWEEN HEATHER AND FARRAH WITH INTERMITTENT MAKE UPS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Niamh looking voluptuous :cool:

Hitchens wrote: »
    Niamh looking voluptuous :cool:

HITCHENS GETTING HIS DAILY AROUSAL FIX OFF FAIR CITY!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

'It's not a thriller plot, Ma'
    You're right there, Farrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Niamh was looking well in that dress.

If jiggy jiggy was on the cards I wouldn't be falling asleep on the chair!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Decided to watch Fair City again tonight, haven't watched for ages. No sign Nina-Sash-Laura and Wayne-Orla tonight, to my timing might be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

That Heather is HAWT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oh Carol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Interesting twist for Carol

How has Greasy come to the conclusion Tommy is a "good skin" . He was only knocking about a few months and barely interacted with him, if even since Tommy was released for stalking and almost killing his wife and the local chippers owner. Surely he should be a little cautious about him.

Anyway can I justsay how happy I am that this was Lesbnina free episode. I actually enjoyed that scene with Cathal, Greasy and Caddle. Although Flynns involvement is tainting the story somewhat. I like Tommy as the local eegit. His reactions when Cathal talks down to him are great! he will explode someday.....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

How has Greasy come to the conclusion Tommy is a "good skin" .
    Who is this? I am a couple of episodes behind

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »
    Who is this? I am a couple of episodes behind

think about who looks like he has a whole tin of dax wax in his hair every day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I missed it and can't find it on the player. How long does it take before it appears on the player ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

jos28 wrote: »
    I missed it and can't find it on the player. How long does it take before it appears on the player ?

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/fair-city-715/10488272/

jos28 wrote: »

YOU JUST NEED FIVE MINUTES :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Praise be! I actually enjoyed tonight's episode. The scenes with Cathal, Carol, Robbie and the permanent fixtures in The Ballintine was entertaining.

No 'five minutes' Nina, no Laura or Sash...pure bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,356 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Whispering Bob, Greasy, Caddle and Spillane. FCs answer to the web summit. All they need is Caz and his carrots and Carrigstown will be self sufficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

think about who looks like he has a whole tin of dax wax in his hair every day

Oh right. I had to actually think about that... It's been a long day!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Between 'voluptious Niamh' and 'Hawt Heather' for the boys, we need some eye candy soon for the gals. Where's the Barchanic lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Between 'voluptious Niamh' and 'Hawt Heather' for the boys, we need some eye candy soon for the gals. Where's the Barchanic lately?

Robbie does it for me. ;) .... But, I'd marry Pete. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,356 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mumbles is on the missing list...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement