Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    Ahh, JP, of course! It's so obvious when you put it like that :confused::confused:

* more confused than ever now *

Does it help if I add Flynn, Carol and Robbie all say "I love you" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does it help if I add Flynn, Carol and Robbie all say "I love you" :p

nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ftlog-make-it-stop.jpg

this is how my calenderlooks right now. Im marking the days since The Love Triangle that shan't be spoken of is offscreen. Only takes 5 minutes" to do"

mark-your-calendar.png

Why is Flynn's skin so shiny?

Is it some kind of anti-wrinkle cream?? He's one strange looking specimen ����

Why is Flynn's skin so shiny?

Is it some kind of anti-wrinkle cream?? He's one strange looking specimen ����

its not shiny. its just Robbies hair reflecting off his face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Shouldn't Heather be informed of Binjamin's life-threatening condition seeing as he & Ellie are half-siblings?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,895 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

why is Flynn obsessed with them though. Surely a 'big time gangsta' wouldnt bother his time threatening a couple who pose no threat to him and he is only exposing himself to incrimination or physical violence by taunting them. Its a senseless feud at this stage. Anyway Flynn seems to be sick, perhaps lung cancer going by that ridiculous fake cough during his visit

I'm not sure why Flynn is annoyed that Robbie slagged him off behind his back. He already knew that Robbie didn't like him.

Strazdas wrote: »
    I'm not sure why Flynn is annoyed that Robbie slagged him off behind his back. He already knew that Robbie didn't like him.

in fairness he was spreading "rumours" about him being a pimp to "strangers"

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

in fairness he was spreading "rumours" about him being a pimp to "strangers"

It was ridiculous. He didn't even ease his way into dissing Flynn. Straight to the jugular he went when talking with Spillane.

The sooner the better this Ballintine farce of a story ends. I don't know how much I can take of Flynn and his 3D glasses.....

walshb wrote: »
    It was ridiculous. He didn't even ease his way into dissing Flynn. Straight to the jugular he went when talking with Spillane.

The sooner the better this Ballintine farce of a story ends. I don't know how much I can take of Flynn and his 3D glasses.....

I was enjoying the story (relatively speaking for fair city.......perhaps enduring contenttly the story is a better phrase!) Until Flynn got involved. The actor playing Cathal is very good considering it's his his first ever role, as is the actress playing Stripey. Although every time she speaks she seems to be nervous, jittery and wary like she is being held at gun point by an invisible assailant and is trying to keep it together and act normal as she speaks to others. The day she smiles will be a momentous occasion.

I also like The Rams involvement.

But as I said this pantomine baddie Flynn is turning me off it quick and his presence just dominates every scene, for the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The fact that Flynn coughed last night in the pub means he's not long for this world.
    In FC, if your character coughs, rubs his chest, or farts inappropriately in public, it usually indicates that it's time to call the headstone-erector.
    In Carringstown, they probably do house-calls anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

coolhull wrote: »
    The fact that Flynn coughed last night in the pub means he's not long for this world.
    In FC, if your character coughs, rubs his chest, or farts inappropriately in public, it usually indicates that it's time to call the headstone-erector.
    In Carringstown, they probably do house-calls anyway.
    If you have bunions you're good for a few more years.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

sligojoek wrote: »
    If you have bunions you're good for a few more years.

Or a minor ear infection.....Nooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

As fair city gets even more ridiculous this tread just keeps getting better and better

Rfrip wrote: »
    As fair city gets even more ridiculous this tread just keeps getting better and better

id love to set a poll how many would watch fair city if this thread didn't exist ��

watch flynns bodily movements. he turns his head slowly and to extreme angles like the terminator. He also points his hands at people he has grievances with blike a little dance move.

Also just like the journalist cliches with Lesbnina, these author cliches being thrown around by every Phelan except Terry are really grinding on me.

Speaking of the bould legend Terry Phelan, is it me or does he bare a resemblance to Hughie Phelan??? Long lost brother story perhaps??

Terry-Phelan.jpg

joe-hanley-660x330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God the bulb off him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

MelanieC wrote: »
    Shouldn't Heather be informed of Binjamin's life-threatening condition seeing as he & Ellie are half-siblings?
    Sure it'll all be in her new book alongside the rekindled love of Paul and Niamh, the steamy Lesbian love triangle alongside the story of Nurse Bronagh's daily antics in the rehab clinic (who basically stands all day at the door waiting for her patient to break something - such dedication).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

how come Ellie has an Irish accent ? Wasn't she brought up in Brazil since she was very little? I wonder does she speak Brazilian?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I wonder does she speak Brazilian?
    Uhm what

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

dogcat wrote: »
    Uhm what

:D

• Advertisement

how come Ellie has an Irish accent ? Wasn't she brought up in Brazil since she was very little? I wonder does she speak Brazilian?

if she does it wont get her too far in Rio!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Portuguese:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

fin12 wrote: »
    Portuguese:):)

The writers will probably have her say a few words in Spanish at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

They should bring back Christy, just have him climb out of the grave and come back. It wouldn't be much more ridiculous than any other Fair City storyline.

Flynn demands that Carol have dinner with him. What is obsession with having dinner. Is he just really hungry but is afraid of eating alone or something.

They should bring back Christy, just have him climb out of the grave and come back. It wouldn't be much more ridiculous than any other Fair City storyline.

Flynn demands that Carol have dinner with him. What is obsession with having dinner. Is he just really hungry but is afraid of eating alone or something.

I think Flynn is looking for a bit more than dinner ;) ..... Maybe he wants her to be his guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

He want to eat out Carol........... edit oh sorry he wants to eat out with Carol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

liam7831 wrote: »
    He want to eat out Carol

Maybe that's why he said he'd drop her back after Christmas. He's a slow eater.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

vomit.gif.

Thats a response to the last two posts haha.

fin12 wrote: »
    vomit.gif.

Thats a response to the last two posts haha.

Haha, nice one, Fin.. .. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

I knew i recognised Flynn from somewhere......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement