Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Kerri-Ann reminds me of Paris Hilton

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Next week,
    Gripey, Stripey, and Katey make their re-appearance

Try to contain your excitement :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

uncle bobby?????? what a peculiar scene.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Uncle bobby LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Nuss didn't tell Bob about his nephew?

• Advertisement

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Dr Jim heard that Bob lost his son, but Bob didn't hear that Jim lost his wife.

Hmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PINKYLEP

Frank's hair tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

PINKYLEP wrote: »
    Frank's hair tonight!!!

Brought me right back to the 1990s, Peter Andre wouldn't get a look in!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    Dr Jim heard that Bob lost his son, but Bob didn't hear that Jim lost his wife.

Hmmmm....

Renee told Jim about Bob's son after Jim told Bob that his wife Ava had died

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

PINKYLEP wrote: »
    Frank's hair tonight!!!

Dips his head in pot of ink each morning. What's with his ears? They're very strange.

Yvonne said 2 weeks ago she was leaving and she is still here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Caoimhe was going to ask Dan about his jewels and give him a hand job :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Pete needs to go to specsavers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Yvonne said 2 weeks ago she was leaving and she is still here lol

No she isn't ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Yvonne said 2 no weeks ago she was leaving and she is still here lol

Where is she? I didn't see her tonight... Are you watching a repeat, tajd?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Caoimhe was going to ask Dan about his jewels and give him a hand job :p

He certainly needed a hand with his signature!

(acts all innocent and blushes ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Bob's upset/grief at the news that a woman he hasn't seen in 30 years has died is ridiculous....Doc Grumps had barely got the "dreadful" news out of his mouth and Bob was fit to be sedated!:rolleyes:

Have you ever seen the "Fair City Fans" Facebook page! It is like the complete antithesis of what goes on here!! Every comment is an appraisal and they go on like the programme is Grammy Award winning worthy!! I amn't slagging their page (before the mods appear!) I just think its hilarious how the respective contributors to this thread and the FB page see the show so differently! I MUCH prefer this thread though!!

So Dan is able to cross his legs on the bed and sits casually on the wheelchair and has upper body strength and flexibility that a man paralysed from hips down shouldnt have!! Yet he cant write a signature now and he is claiming his memory is being affected! Christ!

• Advertisement

Where is she? I didn't see her tonight... Are you watching a repeat, tajd?

Oh I am catching up I should of said as she left yet and tell Bella she was going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

The Bob/Jim / Ava story been done. Two brothers in love with same woman and remain estranged as a result= Tommy/ Judith/ Luke.

The storyline where the girl realises she in love with the guy just as he finds happiness with a new lady..... Decco/ Kerri Ann. . Been done.
    Remember Orla/ Wayne/Maeve.

Also Bob hadn't seen his brother in thirty years but recognised him straight away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

branie2 wrote: »
    Kerri-Ann reminds me of Paris Hilton

she is so annoying and she does not look like paris hilton i wish

And correct me if I'm wrong but Dan had handed over full management of the bar to Caiomhe. . He was leaving the very day the explosion occurred. So why now does he need to sign cheques for suppliers. Surely he would have given authority to Caoimhe to enable her to do the basics like pay suppliers.....

And does the flat above me da's shop have any other rooms or just that teeny bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

The Bob/Jim / Ava story been done. Two brothers in love with same woman and remain estranged as a result= Tommy/ Judith/ Luke.

Ok, I have about 2 weeks to catch up on viewing, (but I keep reading this), who the feck is Ava??? I hope it's not AMA you mean????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

The storyline where the girl realises she in love with the guy just as he finds happiness with a new lady..... Decco/ Kerri Ann. . Been done.

Also Bob hadn't seen his brother in thirty years but recognised him straight away.

Ahh but you can see the twist coming in the Bob storyline a mile off.....he's the real dad of Jim's son!

And it's so obvious that Sean and Farrah are gonna do it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

After the whole Tommy/Luke/Judith saga,you would think Bob would, at some stage, have mentioned to Judy when he was then going out with her, that he had been involved in a very similar situation himself. But no,never a word!

It's almost as if the writers suddenly decided to give him a dramatic past that although he's been in the show for years,has never once been alluded to!! ;-) :-D That's so unlike them!

He is probably friends with him on bebo.................... or Bobe, whatever they call it in Carrigstown!!

I dunno, I think I would recognise a very close family member/ friend after a long period . Its all about the eyes and mouth and face shape.

For example look at this man over 20 years ago.............. gess who!!

MAN-TREV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

MelanieC wrote: »
    After the whole Tommy/Luke/Judith saga,you would think Bob would, at some stage, have mentioned to Judy when he was then going out with her, that he had been involved in a very similar situation himself. But no,never a word!

It's almost as if the writers suddenly decided to give him a dramatic past that although he's been in the show for years,has never once been alluded to!! ;-) :-D That's so unlike them!

I said the exact same thing!! What can you expect though , they are running this years 'got paralyzed in the station ' storyline as well'

• Advertisement

I said the exact same thing!! What can you expect though , they are running this years 'got paralyzed in the station ' storyline as well'

Oh yeah!!!! Forgot that one. Mmmmm wonder who will be next years victim.?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement