Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

how come Ellie has an Irish accent ? Wasn't she brought up in Brazil since she was very little? I wonder does she speak Brazilian?

She's very pale for someone who grew up in Brazil too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Heather.....
    XP2zEr

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

in fairness he was spreading "rumours" about him being a pimp to "strangers"

Though as a (supposedly) former gangland figure, Flynn surely would be used to people slagging him off behind his back and saying all sorts about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    She's very pale for someone who grew up in Brazil too.

your skin colour is hereditary, not based on where you grew up. Thats why African kids growing up here dont look like Ed Sheeran ! Also many parts of Brazil whilst hot are more humid than scorching if you get me. Some are almost closer to the Antarctic than the equator sure! Also the Brazilian winter (if you can call it that!) is from july to october and is like a good Summer Ireland on average. So she would be less coloured. I dated a girl from Fortaleza which is in Eastern Brazil and she was of German heritage and she was almost as pale and she said she wouldnt be too much more tanned in Brazil as the light skinned people take great care to wear sun screen

But the real reason is the actress probably grew up on Nobber!!

• Advertisement

Though as a (supposedly) former gangland figure, Flynn surely would be used to people slagging him off behind his back and saying all sorts about him.

Ah, but Robbie said it to his son, so that makes it personal, it might makes a difference.

he was spreading information to a stranger that Flynn was a pimp!! Cmon he is hardly going to take that lightly off someone he supposedly hates!! I doubt he wants to advertise his criminal activity and the fact that he is this "gangsta....." would make him more likely to threaten someone for spreading "rumours" about such crimes.

Ah, but Robbie said it to his son, so that makes it personal, it might makes a difference.

In gangland world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

They should bring back Christy, just have him climb out of the grave and come back. It wouldn't be much more ridiculous than any other Fair City storyline.

Flynn demands that Carol have dinner with him. What is obsession with having dinner. Is he just really hungry but is afraid of eating alone or something.

They could have Christy stuffed & put him "under tree at Spar"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

That's an awful lot of pringles to have in such a prime spot in any spar store!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Niamh, wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,352 ✭✭✭✭walshb

OMG, Caddle and Greasy's shouting and roaring at each other without actually argiung.....

Hitchens wrote: »
    Niamh, wow!

Take Flynn's glasses off you!

this heather storyline is just a rehash of the Nina journalism story. Heather nosing around for information about Christys death and will write her book about it.

ffs. see it coming a mile off

Tommy is hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

the McCoys work shirt is as coveted as the US Masters green jacket :D

I'm fed up looking for Rocco.

So Maybe someone knows where the Ballintine hotel guests are?

How many words can Heather get from this absurd Christy-Max story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

How does Tommy get any work done. All he seems to do is skulk around following people, the big grey head on him

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Would Paul loan out his copy of Very Dirty Dancing :p did him and Niamh ever get to watch it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That's an awful lot of pringles to have in such a prime spot in any spar store!

at least they are on special offer, 2 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

There is something wrong with Flynn (AKA shiny)......he finds everything hilarious, even when people are calling him a bolix

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Flynn will be needing the hideous glasses if he bumps into paulio, the sheen on his head nearly damaged my eyes tonight, I had to look away with the glare

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

hungrypig wrote: »
    Flynn will be needing the hideous glasses if he bumps into paulio, the sheen on his head nearly damaged my eyes tonight, I had to look away with the glare

xr96T.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

In tonight's episode there was a theme running through it of people going to get coats and putting coats away. It was mentioned five times in the script. I'm not sure that coat putting on and removing deserves such a place! Maybe even introduce an occasional jacket!

Seriously how was weirdo Flynn allowed into the crèche at the community centre

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It was a Halloween do and he's a clown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Shush...it's Fair City, we're not allowed to ask questions.

Quesions like:

• Where has Jack been these last few months?
    • How does his Ma run the best taxi firm in Dublin using only her mobile and a spiral notebook?
    • Why doesn't Cathal ask: "Debbie...Tommy, why the fook are you two always in the same place at the same time?
    • "Debbie, Tommy....where are all the guests?"
    • Why don't Jackie or Debbie ask Tommy why he's always sitting in the attic/roof space, when there's a leak to be mended?
    • Why does Ellie, raised in Brazil, have a Billie Barry stage school accent? (No reflection on the great young actress)
    • Where has Shaun been hiding for the last 3/4/5 months?
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. If it wasn't for this thread, I could not bring myself to watch Fair City.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If it wasn't for this thread, I could not bring myself to watch Fair City.

I agree 100 percent. I have no interest in the soap, just the banter here about the soap.

• Advertisement

How does Hughie know about Max and Christy, I didn't realise he was told

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement