Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    Do you remember when he had that black eye as well that had nothing to do with a storyline as well.

Yes, I wonder if he plays a lot of football or something in real life. It would explain him showing up on set with these injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,350 ✭✭✭✭walshb

If they try an feed us another three way love tussle with Mumbles-Niamh-Paul I will give up on the soap...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Thought it was a bit strange Jackie finds Tommy in a part of the hotel where nobody seems to normally have a need to be in with a laptop and headphones and doesn't bat an eye.

Sorry, what exact dodgy dealings are supposed to be happening in Dublin's busiest hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

What's mumbles doing hanging arong the hotel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Flynn's excuse for moving out of the Duncan Bannatyne Lodge is that it's double-booked. As if anyone would believe that, unless they have twice as many ghosts booking rooms.

Really he has to move out because the Gardai know he's living there and he's afraid they might get a search warrant. Perhaps if he didn't want them to know he was hanging around he wouldn't have spent a couple of weeks causing trouble in public and taunting the cops, calling them pigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

That face is pure comedy gold! Gif-worthy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

This was pretty much her face:

worzel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh Debbie a goner I'd say and Tommy will be blamed

Flynn's excuse for moving out of the Duncan Bannatyne Lodge is that it's double-booked. As if anyone would believe that, unless they have twice as many ghosts booking rooms.

Really he has to move out because the Gardai know he's living there and he's afraid they might get a search warrant. Perhaps if he didn't want them to know he was hanging around he wouldn't have spent a couple of weeks causing trouble in public and taunting the cops, calling them pigs.

And then booking into a 'house' in the area to escape.... This story is officially the most ridiculous in soap history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

"Seen everything"? What exactly is she have supposed to have seen? All I saw was some cash and a few files and folders..

Canadel wrote: »
    "Seen everything"? What exactly is she have supposed to have seen? All I saw was some cash and a few files and folders..

It's fooked up. What in god's name is she seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

No. Noooo. Make it stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

She saw a couple of 50 euro notes. Now that's Gangsta!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Damn her X-Ray vision.

She saw a couple of 50 euro notes. Now that's Gangsta!

This story of Stripey and Ram investigating criminal activity has been going on for weeks now. I thought they were going to unearth Lord Lucan or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So ridiculous. So ridiculous. So ridiculous. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

At least she won't die of thirst.

Debbie does more maintenance work than Tommy PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

just been scouting a few of the twitter accounts of the FC writers. The self glorification of their 'skills' and the plots is verging on the point of delusional!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

P1JzGLJ.gif

dogcat wrote: »
    P1JzGLJ.gif

She's such a versatile actor....

So who do think gets shot, Niamh or Rachel I think

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    hopefully not Niamh :eek: .........however, if the worst should happen ....I have some medical training ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Just as sourpuss was growing on me!

Flynn's so concerned about Caddle ratting him out for a robbing job 15 years ago that he'd rather take a chance murdering her in front of a heap of witnesses....either that or he figures he's going to die soon, so fook it....FC writers, we salute you. This thread would not exist without your stupidity and ridiculousness!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

why was Debbie down in the cellar? missed that part

Because cleaners double up as engineers-sparks on Wednesdays. It's in her contract. Just like it's in Tommy's to double up as security-surveillance. It's a very well run hotel, is the Ballintine. So well run that the guests come and go without even being noticed. Maybe Lord Lucan really is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A customer was complaining about the heating in her room. Debbie told Darragh about it and he told her to sort it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

the fire in the lobby was nearly out so she went down for a bag of coal :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement