Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

R

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rachel as a young one couldn't even tackle Flynn, when he had his gun back in his trousers, she just waited to be taped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

walshb wrote: »
    Who else is lookin' for a late pint at the Station?
    Can Nina and Sash go in there please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

I'm after jumping in watching Fair City tonight and I haven't a clue what's going on.

Who's Flynn?

Who's your man tied up sending his men to Cathal?

Who's Cathal?

Why are they tied up?

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Why did Carol go sneak through her bag? Was it a lighter she was getting? What the hell was that gonna do? Burn the black tape and their feckin hands?
    All this while the guy was actually contemplating letting them go if they cooperated. Just weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,346 ✭✭✭✭walshb

RobertKK wrote: »
    Rachel as a young one couldn't even tackle Flynn, when he had his gun back in his trousers, she just waited to be taped up.

After goin' on a big hard bitch ass speech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Please don't kill her, there will be nobody left to take bookins.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Our man pierce to sneak in the back and roundhouse Flynn sleepy time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Flynn giving Robbie the phone to call off the henchmen was a bit daft, aw well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why did Carol go sneak through her bag? Was it a lighter she was getting? What the hell was that gonna do? Burn the black tape and their feckin hands?
    All this while the guy was actually contemplating letting them go if they cooperated. Just weird.

Looking for a fag I reckon.

• Advertisement

Danye wrote: »
    I'm after jumping in watching Fair City tonight and I haven't a clue what's going on.

Who's Flynn?

Who's your man tied up sending his men to Cathal?

Who's Cathal?

Why are they tied up?

Trust me we are as lost as you as to this plot. It makes no sense at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

next week:

Dr Jim goes looking for a drink in the Station and walks right into the hostage situation, followed closely by the Australian Rules Team and a bus load of Japanese tourists.

Dr Jim performs emergency surgery on Flynn with a Stanley knife.

Robbie and Caddle are married by Father Bertie (who happened to be passing) and Flynn gives her away.

Flynn is then arrested by Deegan who had arrived with Ray, Mondo and Bob Char-less.

Paul goes into cardiac arrest when Niamh throws him across a table and has her wicked way with him. :pac:

Hitchens wrote: »
    next week:

Dr Jim goes looking for a drink in the Station and walks right into the hostage situation, followed closely by the Australian Rules Team and a bus load of Japanese tourists.

Dr Jim performs emergency surgery on Flynn with a Stanley knife.

Robbie and Caddle are married by Father Bertie (who happened to be passing) and Flynn gives her away.

Flynn is then arrested by Deegan who had arrived with Ray, Mondo and Bob Char-less.

Paul goes into cardiac arrest when Niamh throws him across a table and has her wicked way with him. :pac:

Ha, Hitchens, I thought you were going to post without mentioning Niamh, until I got to your last sentence. :D

_82293984_sheffieldqueues.jpg

The scene outside the Station Sunday's episode with Flynn taking them in one by one until he runs our of duck tape. .... which reminds me why was the duck tape in a safe like box and how did Flynn find it within seconds. Also what in God's name is he hoping to achieve and aren't there camera there. Remember the Tommy down the stairs to nowhere incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Love/Hate producers taking notes as they watch tonight's episode, thinking this is how it should be done lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Hitchens... your posts here are so funny... :)

twirlagig wrote: »
    Hitchens... your posts here are so funny... :)

Hitchens, looooves Niamh.. ;)

That scene where Flynn opened the door without Rachel seeing and walked in was actually really look and the camera panned out, legit scary

Rachel put her hands behind her back ready to be tied up before she was even asked to

Knock if off with all the sex my GOD!

What app did Rachel use to find out where Niamh's phone was?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,346 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The same app that Caddle uses to run her taxi empire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Finder or smething like that.. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Did it not occur to Rachel that maybe Niamh just left her phone in the station. All that knocking and let me in drama. She had no confirmation that Niamh was actually in there!! And she told her boyfriend that had she the "finder" on her phone because "Niamh is always losing hers" . Oh man.... I cant.. Who writes this???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Could the acting and script writing be any worse on this show?
    This is woeful

Of Course it can!! Hang in there........
    :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Did it not occur to Rachel that maybe Niamh just left her phone in the station. All that knocking and let me in drama. She had no confirmation that Niamh was actually in there!! And she told her boyfriend that had she the "finder" on her phone because "Niamh is always losing hers" . Oh man.... I cant.. Who writes this???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Funny she didn't think to ring Paul or did she know he was in there?

Funny she didn't think to ring Paul or did she know he was in there?

I Know!!!! Why indeed???The whole scenario and viewer "spoon feeding " was crap. Why on earth would Rachel be hanging out at Paul and Niamhs just because her boyfriend has to take a skype call with a client in Sydney (cant even) and then when he arrived to keep her "company" and she panics they will get caught. Okay so just go back to your place that you were so crazy to move in to. The wonderful Tardis that is the POD. So in fear of getting caught she rings Niamh to see where they are and because she doesnt get an answer she uses her phone finder app to see where they are(what? Why? ) that she happens to have Niamhs phone details as "she is always losing her phone" .. She doesnt bother to ring her Dads phone. . WHY????? Its all too ridiculous. And then the banging on the Station door. Let me in. Hello open the door. Eh would she not just assume there is in fact no one in there and Niamh must have left her phone behind (because she "always loses her phone") And then the boyfriend leaves his phone on the bed. yeah right.. Oh please. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It was really exciting tonight, don't you think? got lots of posts (on this thread)........ Only
    I know the pattern, the more unbelievable an episode is the more posts... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I actually think Pierce might get shot if he insists on trying to get into the station, I dont think any of them held hostage will be killed maybe Robbie will get injured but if they are going to kill someone I think they would kill Pierce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Who was minding Ruthie while all this was going on ? I thought Rachel was there to babysit :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jos28 wrote: »
    Who was minding Ruthie while all this was going on ? I thought Rachel was there to babysit :confused:

Bella I suppose,

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I actually think Pierce might get shot if he insists on trying to get into the station, I dont think any of them held hostage will be killed maybe Robbie will get injured but if they are going to kill someone I think they would kill Pierce.

Ahh, but Robbie has enough injuries already, and I think Pierce just want home to bed......... It's gas, the way FC have two hostage situations going on simulations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement