Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Seriously, this is the biggest load of sh!te I have ever seen on tv

You obviously haven't seen the Ray D'Arcy show.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

walshb wrote: »
    You obviously haven't seen the Ray D'Arcy show.
    :p:p:p

No actually you're right, I haven't :p
    How do RTE get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Beechfiled wrote: »
    :p:p:p

No actually you're right, I haven't :p
    How do RTE get away with it.
    cos mugs like me keep giving them the money ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Urging Flynn to punch Rachel in the face and break her nose... To keep her quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Michael, from his wheelchair, to Tommy : Ya better explain what's goin' on, or we'll both sort ya out

What's Mumbles gonna do while sitting in a wheelchair? Head-butt him in the knees?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Oh dear Lord, the acting tonight was dreadful (apart from Rachel's eyes darting here and there :pac:).

I enjoyed Butch and Sundance, aka Eoghan and Tommy, but the entire show was like an episode of Wanderly Wagon. (Yes, I'm that old).

It was so bad, it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't Rachel tell Niamh she loved her like she did to Paul

Wasn't it heart-warming how Paul and Sourpuss were able to discuss old times while they were both tied up in a hostage situation? Nostalgia, you can't beat it!

coolhull wrote: »
    Wasn't it heart-warming how Paul and Sourpuss were able to discuss old times while they were both tied up in a hostage situation? Nostalgia, you can't beat it!

Give it a week. They'll be back to the usual hate and vitriol. The most odd father-daughter relationship in soap. Can't fooking stand each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Surely at some point when Flynn had a gun to Rachel's head Paul, Niamh or indeed Rachel would of desperately blurted out that Cathal is actually in no danger and Robbie didn't ring anyone?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Rachel tell Niamh she loved her like she did to Paul

Because she can't stand the sl&g!😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Orange Pants

In real life a scumbag like Flynn would have sexually assaulted Rachel.

Not necessarily!

Surely at some point when Flynn had a gun to Rachel's head Paul, Niamh or indeed Rachel would of desperately blurted out that Cathal is actually in no danger and Robbie didn't ring anyone?
    Or at least desperately blurted out, ''Oh, ok then, shoot the contrary little fcuker, the viewers are sick looking at the cranky face on her'' :D

and Caddle spurns the chance of escaping with Pierce

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was so funny when the fella came down to complain about reception and was told JUST MOVE, MOVE PLEASE haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

fin12 wrote: »
    That was so funny when the fella came down to complain about reception and was told JUST MOVE, MOVE PLEASE haha.

I'd love to read his Tripadvisor review !

STIG83 wrote: »
    Well somebody will die but who?

I'm thinking Pierce and then Rachel will be at his funeral saying how Pierce is a hero and saved her life and Paul feeling so guilty about giving him a hard time when he first meet him and Paul then comparing every boyfriend Rachel ever has to the hero Pierce. :):)

jos28 wrote: »
    I'd love to read his Tripadvisor review !

He probably thinks his after booking into faulty towers.

Anyone else get the feeling that the writers all wrote with no interaction-collaboration, and the director arranged the scenes in chronological order and said 'action.'..?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Wtf was that wooden actor 1diot climbing in the office window?? Did he just walk around a locked up pub thinking it was OK to climb in windows. Also all he had to do was hide in the office and jump Flashing Finger Flynn when Caddle shouted. Surely that was the better plan.

walshb wrote: »
    Anyone else get the feeling that the writers all wrote with no interaction-collaboration, and the director arranged the scenes in chronological order and said 'action.'..?

Isn't yhat accepted as a given at this stage. There is a huge ensemble of "writers" on the show. It's like a quango for jobs for anyone in RTE who knows anyone with an imagination.

It's like a quango for jobs for anyone in RTE who knows anyone withOUT an imagination.
    fyp ;)

Hitchens wrote: »
    fyp ;)

Trust me you would want to have an imagination, however deranged it may be to come up with some of the script.

I mean.... we will stick a clearly out of place chest of drawers in the cellar so he can put his cash.... (which they didn't even bother explaining came from)

We will get Pierce to walk around the back of a clearly locked pub and climb in the window as if it's normal

We will get Cathal to go play a game of chasing. I mean is he going to continue this hide and seek for the next two months.

Oh god, just thought.... Lesbnina and her lapdog may be returning this week.

wtf did I watch tonight

wtf did I watch tonight

A bad Republic of Telly skit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm thinking Pierce and then Rachel will be at his funeral saying how Pierce is a hero and saved her life and Paul feeling so guilty about giving him a hard time when he first meet him and Paul then comparing every boyfriend Rachel ever has to the hero Pierce. :):)

Had a look on tv listings for week coming and says the O Briens will have their darkest days.
    Better not be Debbie!!
    Could be Barchanic.

Had a look on tv listings for week coming and says the Sullivan's will have their darkest days.
    Better not be Debbie!!
    Could be Barchanic.

aww I hope its not Debbie, really like her. :):)

Had a look on tv listings for week coming and says the Sullivan's will have their darkest days.
    Better not be Debbie!!
    Could be Barchanic.

Is that Eoghan or Debbie's surname, are they married?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I don't think so to be honest. In fact, as an old school gangster who grew up in the 1950s and 1960s, I don't think he would have gone near her at all and it would be Robbie or Paul he was threatening to shoot instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement