Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Did Dean know Jim was a doctor? Some randomer walks up to you in the park and asks you to pull up your shirt and you do.

Leo introduced them in the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leo introduced them in the pub

Because he knew Dean would need to know who Jim was when he demanded to examine him in the park!!! Ffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

It's a shame they're making a mockery out of the doctor because he's actually a brilliant actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Orla needs sedation, preferably with a punch in the face!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I want to contact Willie Wonka, get a loan of his Mike TV television. Then I can go into TV land and slap some sense into Orla. Talk about over reacting !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

My god orla needs a slap! The child *might* need an operation, he's not dying of a deadly disease.

Charlotte is very sneaky too isn't she?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Orla going on about Junior's half brother didn't wake up, couldn't wake up blah blah blah....who does she think the young fella was living in Dillons house wearing the Kilkenny Jersey the past few years ....DJ Carey?

Orla: Zach ...woke....up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Orla's lies and obnoxious attitude from last week have come back to bite her. What a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Since when did they turn Orla from a straight-talking, put up with no nonsense character to a hyperchondric sniffling mess. She is honestly becoming unbearable to watch. The baby is not going to die from a general anesthetic, ffs! Of course the doctor and nurses monitor the baby every second while they're under.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

I know Orla's over-reacting but I've known people that would be anxiety -ridden like that and make a spectacle of themselves in the same way, particularly over health issues. The fact that his sickness is linked in her mind to the secret of who the father is would magnify all that worry about the unknown.

But in the real world I can also tell that the writers were wondering how the hell they'd get the secret of Junior's paternity out, they needed either Wayne or Orla to crack and Wayne has always been too much of a wet lettuce to show any strong emotions so Orla had to spring a leak!

• Advertisement

Orla is so concerned for her baby's well being that she'd prefer to stare at the back of his head as he lies in the cot rather than face him and look at his eyes and face!:rolleyes:

Dean would want to mind himself. The Carrickstown Hospital Bed is occupied at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Maybe Orla will have a breakdown like Tommy and then they would both be in a mental hospital, leaving Junior (best actor in FC!) to Wayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

Without a doubt, the best acting in this evening's episode was by little Ruthie. Orla was about as believable as the fairies at the bottom of my garden. Kerrianne's special offer thing totally implausible. Fair city's days are numbered, imho. Tonight's episode was a new low.

Without a doubt, the best acting in this evening's episode was by little Ruthie. Orla was about as believable as the fairies at the bottom of my garden. Kerrianne's special offer thing totally implausible. Fair city's days are numbered, imho. Tonight's episode was a new low.

Ye, I reckon about another 25 years and it's done for.

So is Dean in a fight club

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Who cares?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Who cares?

I do but I forgot the rule you do not talk about fight club

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

With Paula? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

Hoo-Hah. Paula's got her own battles to fight. First one with her hair stylist.

• Advertisement

OMG ORLA SHUT THE **** UP how is this doing the child any good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

OMG ORLA SHUT THE **** UP how is this doing the child any good

He can't hear her! But jaysus we can. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Switched off tonight's after 5 minutes. I only tried watching again because nothing else was on. Red Rock is making it look like the sh*** it is at the moment.

Charlotte tells Niamh Rachel is seeing a barman.

Still waiting to hear the loud clanging noise of the penny dropping

Charlotte tells Niamh Rachel is seeing a barman.

Still waiting to hear the loud clanging noise of the penny dropping

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh :pac:

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh :pac:

I can hear it now:

Niamh to Paul: I think Rachel might be seeing a barman
    Paul: Do you not think Stephen's a bit quiet for Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Orla: ''We need Junior's complete medical history. Wayne, we're going to have to go and ask Tommy!''

Yeah, right. Because Tommy keeps all his family medical files under his mattress in the his mental ward......

(Better not tell Jo. She has a thing about other people's mattresses :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Jesus,if the child wasn't deaf before he will be now after all Orla's screeching & wailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Where's tommy anyway? I forget. Shooting rabbits. In the mental home. Kilkenny. Spain. Gardening.Taxi driving. Off ridin some young wan with the horn of Gondor on him. Where the **** is tommy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

MelanieC wrote: »
    Jesus,if the child wasn't deaf before he will be now after all Orla's screeching & wailing.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement