Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

STIG83 wrote: »
    Had a look on tv listings for week coming and says the Sullivan's will have their darkest days.
    Better not be Debbie!!
    Could be Barchanic.

Sullivans......who are they on FC? Eoghan, Debbie, Michael and Katy are all O'Briens.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Niamh is worried to hear barchanic Mikey is in a&e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Strazdas wrote: »
    Sullivans......who are they on FC? Eoghan, Debbie, Michael and Katy are all O'Briens.

My bad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

My bad!!

So what exactly are you talking about then? Did it refer to O Briens or Sullivans was it an entirely different programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

The worst episode EVER (apart from tommy who is hilarious). I don't agree that its comedy gold either, its just plain awful. None of it makes sense at all.
    Pierce breaking and entering for a late pint with Paul and Niamh??
    Flynn didn't even have a slash when he went to the bathroom.also he left a room full of ballygowan to take his tablets in a toilet even though they all know he is dying ??
    Rachel suddenly turning into wonder woman, who in their right mind would spit water all over an armed dying criminal who is holding you hostage, what's to gain ??
    Tommy asking cathal to spill the beans was like plagiarism from Scooby doo
    Cathal sitting quietly at another table after being captured by the residents of carrigstown
    Everything about Flynn ( at least he's ditched the bifocals)...........................and if lesbina does come back she will probably miss the hostage storyline because she will be working so hard to expose casses allotment scam .
    Tonight was one of those nights I was totally mortified at having ever admitted in public that I watch this f*#@ing ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

threetrees wrote: »
    I've just been catching up on a few episodes. I wonder if FC will defer the next few episodes since it's doing a hostage story. It may well be seen as inappropriate. I felt quite odd watching the story in light of real tragedy in Paris.
    I agree was surprised to see that it was on last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I thought their surname was O Brien.

Although Micheal has a different father. Is his name Sullivan?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

hungrypig wrote: »
    Tonight was one of those nights I was totally mortified at having ever admitted in public that I watch this f*#@ing ****e

It's the threeeeaaadddddd!!!!!!!!:)

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here. I bet something has happened to Katie. She hasn't been seen for ages.

Michael dies

so let me get this straight Fair City is airing big episodes a big story-line a hostage story and this is how they decide to air it

one episode on Thursday, another on Sunday & the End on Tuesday :confused:

you think they would air them Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday :cool: I mean the large gap between episodes is stupid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Michael dies

so let me get this straight Fair City is airing big episodes a big story-line a hostage story and this is how they decide to air it

you think they would air them Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday :cool: I mean the large gap between episodes is stupid

Aww that's really sad :(:(

So what exactly are you talking about then? Did it refer to O Briens or Sullivans was it an entirely different programme?

Was a mistake, I don't know where I got o Sullivan's out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here. I bet something has happened to Katie. She hasn't been seen for ages.

Katie was in it about 2 weeks ago.

They should have had this storyline for the anniversary episode instead of the crash.. Is Pierce going to be the Brennans guardian angel again?

Katie was in it about 2 weeks ago.

They should have had this storyline for the anniversary episode instead of the crash.. Is Pierce going to be the Brennans guardian angel again?

Forgot about that.

Was a mistake, I don't know where I got o Sullivan's out of.

No I mean does it say o brien instead?

Michael dies

They couldn't have chosen a more dull, pointless at this stage character. That means
    Dan will be back next week as he gets his wheelchair back. He won't mention the hostage stage once though of course

How did everyone know Debbie was in the basement?

I was thinking that. It obvioulsy twigged with the Ram that she may have been there, given his previous rendevous down there where she was so well hidden by the 3 feet square filing cabinet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

because the fire in the lobby was black out, and the bag of coal she went down for wasn't there beside the scuttle :)

What is Tommy PI's beef with Thomas Flynn, did they ever even have a scene together?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is Tommy PI's beef with Thomas Flynn, did they ever even have a scene together?

but I suppose his being watching him on the laptop and probably seen what an asshole he is.

One of the Dillion sisters is coming back for Xmas.

CT7M8aAWEAAbFqb.jpg:large

Does Tommy die so or is injured?

I can just imagine the reactions from a certain someone on this thread as he takes the giblets from his turkey this Christmas with Neassa returning

cafe-hitchens-logo-300.jpg

neasa2.jpg

0003a504-545.jpg

And no doubt she'll just arrive at a doorstep with no warning. It really is the most unrealistic part of soap. In the 21st century nobody arrives announced....:confused:

Hopefully she'll give Niamh a run for her money in the looks stakes.:rolleyes:

I never liked her. She comes from the Pierce school of "acting". She just stands there and says the lines.

Did anyone hear Aisling / Carol with Katherine Thomas on the radio yesterday? The accent on her. I thought it was Keelan Shanley or Miriam.

walshb wrote: »
    And no doubt she'll just arrive at a doorstep with no warning. It really is the most unrealistic part of soap. In the 21st century nobody arrives announced....:confused:

Hopefully she'll give Niamh a run for her money in the looks stakes.:rolleyes:

She is 100 times better looking than Niamh imo!

sligojoek wrote: »
    I never liked her. She comes from the Pierce school of "acting". She just stands there and says the lines.

Did anyone hear Aisling / Carol with Katherine Thomas on the radio yesterday? The accent on her. I thought it was Keelan Shanley or Miriam.

Don't agree. She's a rather good actress. You can only work with the script you are given though. Herself and the other two actresses who play Dearbhla and Caoimhe are actually almost all same age . They all were in same year in drama college.

Pierce has no acting experience does he. He is ridiculously bad. Maybe that's why Sour puss seems like she is improving the last while

• Advertisement

She is 100 times better looking than Niamh imo!

Exactly my point!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement