Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deegan and Tommy PI know he is dead already that was fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gripey's acting is fairly good. I'm almost crying myself now.

i actually agree. he is very realistic TODAY

not bad acting tonight. credit where credit is due

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭mengele

they should still have had Flynn/cathal shown sideways somewhere tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 babsfox

Why is Eoghan so worried about post mortem did I miss something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Debbie: "I can't bury my son."
    Tommy: "Just cremate him then."

tumblr_inline_nrjr5hy7a21qf76o9_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

babsfox wrote: »

I thought I saw Eoghan accidentally elbow Michael in the head. I assume he didn't realise he did it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

babsfox wrote: »

I think he's wondering if it's his fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Debbie: "I can't bury my son."
    Tommy: "Just cremate him then."

tumblr_inline_nrjr5hy7a21qf76o9_500.jpg

I shouldn't have laughed, but I did...out loud!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

another harmless death on fair city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭mengele

Beechfiled wrote: »
    I thought I saw Eoghan accidentally elbow Michael in the head. I assume he didn't realise he did it though.
    he didn't headbutt Flynn when he saw him in the balentine last night or how did he knock him out? and then the rest came in to take over?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought the 'silent' scenes were the most 'heartbreaking' , maybe heartbreaking is the wrong word, 'moving', maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

I heard that the actor playing Michael died when they were filming the scene. The writers decided to keep the footage - his family aren't too pleased.

I think they did something similar for the woman who played Hannah Finnegan. She also died on the set.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

not bad acting tonight. credit where credit is due

Except Bob's brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

I heard that the actor playing Michael died when they were filming the scene. The writers decided to keep the footage - his family aren't too pleased.

I think they did something similar for the woman who played Hannah Finnegan. She also died on the set.

Hannah Finnegan????? I'm a younger viewer, how long ago was that????:p

Really? The actor playing Michael died. Goodness, I didn't know that.

So he died in the chair, and the actors playing his parents decided to adlib a scene of them trying to wake him up. Then the official RTÉ account makes tweets like this, knowing that the actor is dead:

vBNiuPM.png

Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Would you g'way outa that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

I also hear that the lesbian love triangle was never intended, it's just some of the actresses got really horny and started riding each other and the Fair City director thought he should leave it in because it was hot stuff

• Advertisement

Jaze that doc didn't hang about! Your son is dead and hes not coming back .... get over it!

what the actual..... I just saw that part holy **** my god :mad::mad::mad:

Well, anyway after all that, I suspect the next love triangle looks set to be Heather, Max and Farrah.
    Is there anybody left now that hasn't been in one yet

Couldn't they have just replaced him with a bell, like they did with Rita. Maybe a bell is too passé. Why not a bell smartphone app.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

Really? The actor playing Michael died. Goodness, I didn't know that.

And if you had done the most cursory of searches before responding, you'd know that he didn't. Really people, this is the Internet. Don't believe everything you read on it, and also, when "you're told" something, check it FFS.

Let's see. The actor who played Michael is called Richard McWilliams. Hmmmm. Somebody told me that he's David McWilliams; son, and he's leaving Fair City to help his father to teach his new course on Economics in Trinity.

And if you had done the most cursory of searches before responding, you'd know that he didn't. Really people, this is the Internet. Don't believe everything you read on it, and also, when "you're told" something, check it FFS.

Let's see. The actor who played Michael is called Richard McWilliams. Hmmmm. Somebody told me that he's David McWilliams; son, and he's leaving Fair City to help his father to teach his new course on Economics in Trinity.

You need to check on your sarcasm detector.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hannah was Rita's mother and dont think the actress died on set

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Fair City director is Fred Scuttle

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The doctor scene wasn't that bad. No sign of Michael in the episode or no urgency for the family to see him is what's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My god... Damo and Dan's reaction to the death was horrendously boring. You'd swear they'd just been told that their favourite soccer team only drew.

• Advertisement

another harmless death on fair city

Somewhere in the mysterious RTE scriptroom this conversation went down 2 months ago......

conference-table-biz-meeting.jpg

ok guys, we are going to have two hostage situations,

Debbie will be locked in the basement fearing for her life after Cathal finds out she knows everything (whatever the f she does know????)

In the station 5 people locked up by a crazed gun wielding psycho (for no reason)

the crazed psycho will be dying of a terminal illness

one of the hostages has a serious heart condition

there will be a big chase scene around the Ballantine as Gripey angrily captures the man who has held his wife/partner hostage...how will he deal with him??

eventually the psycho gunman will be caught and all the hostages will have an opportunity to kill him all with a deep resentment for terrorising them

and guess what guys.... WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEATH!!!

So lets troubleshoot... any ideas how we will kill someone off??"

A guy stands up......

"hmmm how about someone just nods off in a wheelchair at the end of the episode??"

"Ok thats brilliant?? And Dan is in a wheelchair and owns the station and is such a boring character now! Perfect setup."

I was actually thinking Michael?? we will give him Dans wheelchair for a week??

All cheer and clap.

32789269-Young-business-people-clapping-hands-in-board-room-meeting-at-office-Stock-Photo.jpg

Producer. "That, my fellow writers, is how you write scripts...!!"

FIN

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement